march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
saniali said:
m really disappointed.. mp said it will take MINIMUM 4 months ( from dec ) to review ur application. 12 mnths is MINIMUM processing time not MAXIMUM.. im speechless huh..
Hii sania ali
welcome back. Thats so stupid of NDVO for taking so long on your file.i cant believe how they could do that to you when its going to be your one year application. I hope they will do something and get you visa so sooon. Did you get the letter for re medical yet and no interview? I wish you all the bestt for a speedy visaa! Dont be disappointed. I m also waiting so long and stupid of waiting game.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
miss_b said:
Emailed MP today, but they replied saying can't do another status inquiry till end of Feb. Supposedly they have to have a gap of 3 months for the next request. :-[ They also gave their 2cents saying they THINK that there is no chance my hubby will be here within 3 weeks for our anniversary as my status is still in process :mad: Seriously, I feel cheated for paying their salary thru my taxes.
Hmm im so sorry to hear what mp said to you. Dont worry you can celebrate another year and you going to be with him so soon. They are so insane. I believe you will get good news and cant say if mp is right or not. Just be positive girl. Everything will be fine and you will get visa soon. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Miracle of Jesus said:
Hi Myrah.., today after seeing my GCMS results, i had a doubt whether that hospital had sent my medical results or not? So i just made a call to that hospital and told them the UMI number which was given in GCMS notes results, that was MDxxxxxxxx But they started scolding me saying that UMI number always starts in U. Then i checked the photostat copy of my medical receipt copy which i got from hospital. In that it was U0000xxxxx :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: We had sent that medical receipt and the UMI number correctly, exactly and accurately. 100% sure about it. It is entered wrongly in my visa file from either missisauga or new delhi visa office. God alone knows who is the real culprit.
Like wise we had found a mistake from our 1st GCMS results. They have not updated our landing fees as received, though we had paid it and sent the receipt along with my passport to NDVO. Then my husband called missisauga office and they told to send that receipt again to them. Then they updated it. After that only my status got changed to In process.
How stupid are these people? How can they do such great mistakes in our file. They are just playing with our LIFE. I think because of this wrong UMI, it is showing "Pending Med Results" in my latest GCMS notes. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Wow whats wrong with them? Soo annoying. Glad to know you got ip and you going to get dm soon. Dont worry they should be getting your medical results. Everything is going be fine for you. Wish you a speedy visaa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Chitraajay said:
Hi Guys! I had applied in July 2012.. I got my visa last week.. So expect something to come..Have patience.. I am joing my husband after 2 years of marriage..

The wait was indeed fruitful.. Wish all of best luck!! :) :) :)
Wow thats so long processing. Glad you got good news.. Congrats!!! All the best for your future and have a happymarried life. Thanks for the wishes. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Myrah7 said:
woooooooooooohoaaaa

DDP2299 26th feb applicant IP since 18th September got a call today to pick passport with visa on Monday what an awesome day.....finally they giving all people the visa ;D ;D ;D don't worry guys the closer your medicals come the faster they are giving out visa's they don't want 2013 to do re-medicals so just sit back and wait for your call or dm ....... ;D ;D ;D
Aww so happy for DDP2299. Congratulationss! I believe they are trying to give out visa before medical expiry and some dont get it. Its just the luck.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
shakeadn said:
Today I got my GCMS notes. Just medical passed and nothing started :(
Dont worry they havent started on august applicants yet. I think you should be patient and be positive. We all are waiting and so patient. Sick of waiting game eh. Wish you all the best for the visa soon. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kejalmistry said:
Happy to see many RED and less BLACK :)
Same here. i feel so happy when i see so many red got good news. So glad to see ppl so happy and good luck to those who are still waiting from ip. God bless you guys!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
canadian1986 said:
I am Really Freaking out My anniversery is coming up in Feb .. And still no Visa :'(
In Process for over a month.
Medical is not updated
Address is still canadian Immigration office ...

AHHHHHHHHHHH
What is your medical expiry date? They might give you visa before medical expiry date. I hope that you get good news on your anniversary! Dont be tension about it. Wish you a speedy visa. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
SC89 said:
But my medical is In-Progress since May !!! Should i send the report again ?
You going.to hear dm sooon because your medical expiry date is so soon. wish you all the best for the visa soon this month! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
youtube101 said:
Very sad day of my life. *censored word* Canada and its systems. *censored word* NDVO. They have no right to play with our lives and time like this.

What a shady country we live in. Canada means a big bs, yeah better life my ass. I truly regret chosing Canada as my destination 11 years ago.
Youtube...how could you say that to yourself like this? You shouldnt say like that. I understand how you feel about this. I feel the same and soo annoying of this waiting. Believe me you will get awesome news soon. Im pretty sure that they are still working on may so they will start on yours soon. you should be getting the visa before medical expires. Wish you a speedy visa. Just be strong. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
RMGILL said:
Hello there.. I applied for my husband in April
And I got papers back just for one form
and I submitted them again in June. Delhi embassy took passport
August 7,2013. I went to Delhi embassy with my husband to notify n my file that I am pregnant now
I am 25 weeks pregnant and I am
Waiting for my husband so badly. Bcoz at this time I need him. I am so worried
How long more they will take to give him visa? Please help me out
Welcome to the forum. :)
Congrats for your pregnancy! I know how you feel this without your hubby. I couldnt be like this without him either. Dont worry you will get good news before your baby born yet and your hubby will get visa soon before medical expires. Be strong and be happy because thats important for your pregnancy. Wish you a good luck for the speedy visa. God bless you. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Congratulations to ppl who got pp back with the shiny visa. So finally over with it. I wish u guys all the best for the future and have a happy married life guys. Pray for us who are still waiting for the visa. Thanks. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Myrah7 said:
yes its the omgg moment in my life ........can u believe it ?? miracles do happen na ? yes babes u always said it thx u so much for praying and wishing for my visa.. :-* :-*....really praying hard for u to get your visa so I can kick u out ........:) yes goin to be there for my anniversary tickets booked just waiting for pp now :) sending u all my luck and good wishes ...god bless u gurl :) :-*
Your welcome. Just waiting to hear your pp with the shiny visa soon. ;) are you soo ready to leave mumbai eh. have a great time with your family before you leave. Im also waiting to wish you on your anniversary date. :D thanks alott for the wishes. :) :-*

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I dont know your name but God bless you. Very sorry for the burstout like that. I paid a steep price to come to Canada. I love this country and i work really hard for it. I just thought the system will help me when I needed them the most.
SN0206 said:
Youtube...how could you say that to yourself like this? You shouldnt say like that. I understand how you feel about this. I feel the same and soo annoying of this waiting. Believe me you will get awesome news soon. Im pretty sure that they are still working on may so they will start on yours soon. you should be getting the visa before medical expires. Wish you a speedy visa. Just be strong. :)

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
kapilwatts said:
Is this true if one applies through lawyer there files move faster then the ones who apply on there own?????
no chance I think applying it yourself and following up yourself you are more dilligent...the lawyers are there to take the money the hard earned money.....