march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Flying monkey said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p I AM SO HAPPY TODAY I CHECHED EVERYDAY 10 TIMES FINALLY MY WAIT OVER THANKS A LOT EVERY ONE ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) ;) ;)
wow amazing newss! Congrats! Finally they started working on june applicwnts. Wish you a speedy visa. :)

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
wats MP stand for??

Miracle of Jesus

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-06-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
19-06-2013, had sent on 10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process since Nov 27th, 2013; Visa issued on Jan 27th; DM on Jan 31st; PP with shiny visa received on Feb 1st
Myrah7 said:
I matched my mp enquiry with my file movement in notes all I can say its after the 1st mp enquiry my filed moved and by the time I did my 2nd enquiry my interview was waived and 3rd one I got IP.....my mp got bk with my 4th req today hoping for another progress the final one .....god bless me....then it will prove if theres a connection :) though I still believe the connection :D
Hi Myrah, we applied GCMS notes on Dec 14th and results are supposed to come yesterday right? we didnt receive it yet. there is a temporary tracking number in the confirmation email. can we check with it or should i email them regarding the delay in results? is this the email id to sent mu enquiry. atip_aiprp@cic.gc.ca

Man Singh

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Hello experience members :) :)

I am into process since 7th Dec. I spent 1.5 year in England for my Psychology studies. I neither extended my visa nor over-stayed it. Apart from this, I never travelled outside India. I have provided my PCC from both India and England. Could it be the reason for more processing time? I am worried ??? ???

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
drills said:
Wooohooo..... ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D after a long long wait. My wife and I are so happy to prove our marriage is a genuine marriage.
But guys this was the hardest interview.
But at the end we won and it was worth it. Don't know how to express myself. :p
A big thank for all those forum members who kept us positive all this time. The interview lasted about an hour and it was very intense.
I wasn't active all that much lately but I will be leaving my phone no of India so I can help with questions. It may seem funny but what happened today I am and my wife feel like we are interview experts :p
Woww congratsss for the interview. Really happy for you and no more tension about it. Now you have to wait for the shiny visa. thanks for sharing your story. All the besttt! :)

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
Myrah7 said:
yes same UCI for sponsor ......my hubby applied for his pr and then his parents he had the same UCI no :)
UCI doesnt change. It stays the same. My TRV had the same UCI both the times I applied and so does my Spousal application.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
drills said:
Wooohooo..... ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D after a long long wait. My wife and I are so happy to prove our marriage is a genuine marriage.
But guys this was the hardest interview.
But at the end we won and it was worth it. Don't know how to express myself. :p
A big thank for all those forum members who kept us positive all this time. The interview lasted about an hour and it was very intense.
I wasn't active all that much lately but I will be leaving my phone no of India so I can help with questions. It may seem funny but what happened today I am and my wife feel like we are interview experts :p
Congrats on passing one of the most anxiety-driven toughest part of the immigration process.. the interview! What kind of questions did they ask and what happened? Can you please share your experiences with us?
I am really glad that the both of you made it with flying colours. So the both of you were present at the interview?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Tdotguy said:
Folks my wife and I are in Canada and applying for outland processing through New Delhi. She is currently here on a visitor visa

I have heard that they ask for passport really soon these days and that will mean my wife will need to go back to Delhi to provide the passport.

Has anyone else been in such a situation?

Would it possible/a good idea to advise CHC New Delhi that she is currently visiting me and that they can ask for passport again when the application is ready for finalization?

Thanks in advance!

Rahul
Yes, you can write back to NDVO and ask them to send a second request for passport. It might delay the application process by a bit, but then it means that you can be with your wife a little longer. Good luck with you application. Why don't you join the 2014 New Delhi forum, if you haven't already?
Here is the link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t180473.0.html;topicseen

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WORK EXPERIENCE – LC
WORK ECPERIENCE – LC: 0
PH Assessment
original TRP inadmissibility:
any new inadmissibility not covered by current TRP?:
5 years residency obligation met?:
3 years residency obligation met?:
continuously resided in Canada as permit holder?:

Humanitarian and compassionate assessment
minimum requirement criteria:
bar expiry date:
exception requested:
exception granted:
minimum requirement-HC:

got this under work experience section in gcms notes on 10th jan 2014. it wasnt there under my previous notes that i got mid november. anybody have any idea about this ??? plzz helpp !!!

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
SN0206 said:
wow amazing newss! Congrats! Finally they started working on june applicwnts. Wish you a speedy visa. :)
Loved your positivity :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
jeevanrai146 said:
Hello All,

I have applied Spousal Sponsorship visa on 17th feb 2013 my application status changed to In Process on 17 Aug 2013 but now my Medical is going to repairer on 30 jan 2014 , can any one suggest now what i have to do ?

i have applied GCMS notes but is the notes they mention Medical - Passed , Eligliblity - Passed , marriage - Approved , background Check and sec check not started but now my Medical is going to expire on 30th jan 2014

thanks

Baljinder
You are almost there. I have a feeling that the NDVO will call you closer to end of Jan and ask you to fly immediately as soon as background checks are completed. They may extend expiry date of your medicals or ask you to redo them though.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I strongly believe that there is nothing to worry about this. Some of us have it and some don't. TRP stands for temporary resident permit and generally given when there is some inadmissibility otherwise. But it makes absolutely no sense that spousal applicants would need a TRV. We are already medical exceptional demand exempt and all that. In fact, my wife never got out of India so there is no chance at all that she would have had a TRV or anything from Canada.

If I were you, I would not worry about it.

Thanks,

Gsingh88 said:
WORK EXPERIENCE – LC
WORK ECPERIENCE – LC: 0
PH Assessment
original TRP inadmissibility:
any new inadmissibility not covered by current TRP?:
5 years residency obligation met?:
3 years residency obligation met?:
continuously resided in Canada as permit holder?:

Humanitarian and compassionate assessment
minimum requirement criteria:
bar expiry date:
exception requested:
exception granted:
minimum requirement-HC:

got this under work experience section in gcms notes on 10th jan 2014. it wasnt there under my previous notes that i got mid november. anybody have any idea about this ??? plzz helpp !!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
talvinder85 said:
Hello all, I applied for my wife in India on 6 August and she received PP request on 20 september. Reading the forum looks like average time for visa is around 8 months. I have a problem that my marriage anniversary is coming this March 31st and my wife is pushing me sooo much to come back India hahaha. Ohhhh sorry I wanted to ask what's MP inquiry ..I was reading but not sure...do I have to do it from here or someone from India ,...I stay in Markham , or I have to contact MP here...please share the procedure and if there is a format you guys use to request for update from them. Also I read somewhere on forum that, if you do MP inquiry ur file gets delayed is it true? Thanks
MP stands for Member of Parliment. They are people who represent the community and work on your behalf.

Go to this site to find your local MP http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Email, call or make an appointment to tell him/her to inquire about the status of your application. You can hear back from them in a week usually.
All the best.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youtube101 said:
I strongly believe that there is nothing to worry about this. Some of us have it and some don't. TRP stands for temporary resident permit and generally given when there is some inadmissibility otherwise. But it makes absolutely no sense that spousal applicants would need a TRV. We are already medical exceptional demand exempt and all that. In fact, my wife never got out of India so there is no chance at all that she would have had a TRV or anything from Canada.

If I were you, I would not worry about it.

Thanks,
Thanks for reply. But my wife was i canada for 3 years on study permit and work permit. But than she left canada after her work permit expired.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ankipanki said:
Ohh u & I r in the same boat.. I thought I m the only odd one out here. But trust me nothing happened on my application..6months have already passed since application.in fact in my case app was received in July & v got passport request in nov only..hope god showers his blessings to make this speedy
Did you applied for gcms notes . In my case applied on 19 aug , aor on sep 13 , ppr on sep 26 after that no progress in gcms notes. I may go for mp enquiry soon as its already 3 months since they received passports.At least we have one to compare each other.Try for mp enquiry as well as gcms notes in parallel.