28 December 2012
Interview........
20 February 2014
Passport Req..
31 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 20 February 2014, DM - 20 April 2014
Hi....
They have added interview date on my E-cas status today... Its on February 20, 2014.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
lotus saini said:
Hey guys,
Got in process, they start processing from 17th December ;)
Congratss! Hopefully u get dm sooon! All the best for the visa soon! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
vstar said:
Looks like someone is doing work at NDVO.

My file been in process over a month but got a call today confirming birthdate and address.

Anyone know what that indicates?
Thats pretty good. I believe you will get dm soon! Congrats for IP. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
PJP109 said:
Hi....
They have added interview date on my E-cas status today... Its on February 20, 2014.
That sucks but good thing you got an update so soon. Wish you a good luck for the interview. :)

PJP109

Star Member
Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2013
AOR Received.
27 April 2013
File Transfer...
7 May 2013
Med's Done....
28 December 2012
Interview........
20 February 2014
Passport Req..
31 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 20 February 2014, DM - 20 April 2014
SN0206 said:
That sucks but good thing you got an update so soon. Wish you a good luck for the interview. :)
I know its saddd...

I would like to request everyone(whoever finishes their interview) to post the updates of the interviews so ppl like me can get some help

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
7 weeks and counting ,still no change :(now im wondering if there's something wrong with my application , is there anyone else on this forum that is having the same problem? they are taking way too long for sponsorship approval. can you appeal if they refuse your application and how long does appeal take?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
PJP109 said:
Hi....
Yikes! Do people who would get interviewed have change to the ECAS status?
At least you have lots of time to prepare. We have lots of possible questions that can be asked. So practice them and try to be as confidant as possible. And best of luck. We are all here to help you along with any questions and hopefully, people can post their updates after their interview (sometime in January as majority of the applicants have it then)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
happyjoyjoy said:
7 weeks and counting ,still no change :(now im wondering if there's something wrong with my application , is there anyone else on this forum that is having the same problem? they are taking way too long for sponsorship approval. can you appeal if they refuse your application and how long does appeal take?
Yes it is true that they are taking a long time for part one sponsorship approval. But they cannot reject you unless you have a criminal record or are dependant on the government benefits which makes you incapable of supporting your spouse. If you don't have either, then you shouldn't be worrying about rejection.

They will return your application if there were missing documents and the application was incomplete. And since they haven't returned it to you yet, I think they are having a brain freeze moment where they cannot understand your application and it may seem too complicated to them.

All you can do is wait patiently and/or keep calling them to see what's happening to your file. Or maybe see your MP if he could find out for you.

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
Desi-girl said:
Yes it is true that they are taking a long time for part one sponsorship approval. But they cannot reject you unless you have a criminal record or are dependant on the government benefits which makes you incapable of supporting your spouse. If you don't have either, then you shouldn't be worrying about rejection.

They will return your application if there were missing documents and the application was incomplete. And since they haven't returned it to you yet, I think they are having a brain freeze moment where they cannot understand your application and it may seem too complicated to them.

All you can do is wait patiently and/or keep calling them to see what's happening to your file. Or maybe see your MP if he could find out for you.
I have got a small charge but it was 15 years ago and I was never on any welfare or social assistance , is there a max time limit for them to get back?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
happyjoyjoy said:
I have got a small charge but it was 15 years ago and I was never on any welfare or social assistance , is there a max time limit for them to get back?
I think the timeline on their site is the max time but then, with it being the holidays, they might be slower and thus they are asking for you to get back to them in mid January. Or they might be looking into your minor charge?

Dec 19, 2013
Garry sidhu said:
Sry for
Late reply interview is done lady at interview was very nice she give both of us sufficent time to prove us at end she return passport for re medical she say only one month is left and cant give visa in such sort time we will get mail for remeddical now i dont know when we get mail anyone can help and in interview we are posstive and tell truth she belive in us and give possitive reply about our case and she is smiiling in whole interview
Hi Garry
My husband was interviewed on dec 4th at Delhi, same was advice to him , his medical is alreday expired and was suggetsed for re medical and was told will be getting mail in two days for Medical..... till date we are waiting have sent emails to remind them but no luck.
Please let us know when you receive the notification and I will do the same.

Thanks

ripzter

Feb 24, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saroja,

have patience now as they had strike going on for at least six months.

Usually it takes 6 months in NDVO if all paperwork is ok.

CIC has increased their timeline from 11 month to 12 months in NDVO.

Thanks.

saroja said:
Hi

We got married in Nov and my hunband is a PR of Canada.
He filed a visa for me in dec & got acknowledgement from CIC on 19 Jan, 2013 saying that they received our application on 31st DEc, 2013.
And received another email from CIC on 23rd Jan, 2013 saying that "My husband have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for me has been forwarded to a visa office DELHI for further processing."

So I just wanted to understood how long this process takes place, etc.

Please do the needful.

Saroja

sure79

Sep 13, 2013
hey guys

i am new to this forum but watching this sometime and u guys are doing a great job. i sponsored my wife last september and i got ppr also. i went for a month vacation for diwali and my wife is pregnant now. is there any timeline to inform ndvo regarding this with documents ...or else what should be done in this situation.. i appreciate your advice...thanks...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
anupam said:
even the worst performers in any company would do a better job that these NDVO idiots......wonder if there is any NDVO officer hiding in this group.....imagine what message he must be reporting back to NDVO....
I have yet to find a government officer who is ashamed of his work ethic (at least not in India). Even in countries like U.S. and Canada government officials abuse their power, don't show up for work but get fat salaries. And I am sure the abuse is many times more in India.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
happyjoyjoy said:
they can refuse your application only based on criminality status and/or if you had been on government welfare...other than that, I think they can return the document if you had not signed...I don't think they can refuse your application just like that but they can ask for additional documents if needed