+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

kanshi

Dec 8, 2013
I would suggest to go for an MP inquiry. Should personally make a visit to MP office and explain your situation...in the mean time also apply for notes as they may be savior in-case the MP comes up with the usual response.

245 said:
Hi There

This is my third request, I wrote before too but didnt get any response. My husband was called for an interview at New Delhi and was told that his medical has expired and he will be notified in two days for re medical, its been over three weeks and we have not heard anything from them my agent wrote email as well but no luck, can some one advice what can we do in this situation. Iam also worried by the time we will get the medical done his PCC will get expired. can some one suggest.

Please and thank you.

Dec 19, 2013
kanshi said:
I would suggest to go for an MP inquiry. Should personally make a visit to MP office and explain your situation...in the mean time also apply for notes as they may be savior in-case the MP comes up with the usual response.
Thanks Kansi, what are these notes and how do we apply for notes.

Thanks again

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
245 said:
Thanks Kansi, what are these notes and how do we apply for notes.

Thanks again
if you check Myrah's or Desi-girl's post at the bottom is the link to notes, it explains the procedure

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE#gid=6

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
paulharry said:
if I apply another gcms notes. after how long should I apply. I just got one few days ago
you can apply the same day you received notes but it is better to wait for few weeks since you may not see much update immediately after one was created

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Mrs.P said:
A final update from me. My husband landed Dec 6th! Good luck to everyone.
wow june application went through....congrats

sapan811

Dec 20, 2013
Hi, all

First of all who ever opened this forum, Big thanks to him. information posted here are very big help for new applicants.

I have few questions regarding this process. what ever you guys can help its great. Highly appreciated.

I am Canadian Citizen. last 2 years I was in India got married a year and half ago and now recently back to Canada.

Now I want to sponsor my wife and preparing all the documents.

I was going through the check list and I have some of the questions on supporting documents.

1) Option C print out - Since last 2 years I was in India I dont think so If I have anything on Option C Printout. Is that really Matter? ( I have IT filed in India on my name but not much income if that helps)

2) proof of Employment: I have just started job and its 32 hours a week with Minimum wages for now. Is that make me Eligible for this process? Or do I have to show proof of more earnings?

3) PCC for my Wife - When I was in India I have tried at Police Commissioner office and Passport office and they both Denied for Advance PCC. You have to have Immigration Letter request for Submitting PCC on my Wife's name otherwise they won't issue. Is that true? Any way around? OR do I have to wait until Immigration send me the letter of Request?

4) I saw processing time for 12 months at the New Delhi. Is that really take that long?

Medical is done as we have permission to do in Advance.

Please help me with above questions. Thanks

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
jas84 said:
I don't know how come NDVO officer can sleep keep all the people awake waiting for visa:(
ghor kalyug ka zamana hai......kamine hai sab ke sab NDVO mein

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sapan811 said:
Hi, all

First of all who ever opened this forum, Big thanks to him. information posted here are very big help for new applicants.

I have few questions regarding this process. what ever you guys can help its great. Highly appreciated.

I am Canadian Citizen. last 2 years I was in India got married a year and half ago and now recently back to Canada.

Now I want to sponsor my wife and preparing all the documents.

I was going through the check list and I have some of the questions on supporting documents.

1) Option C print out - Since last 2 years I was in India I dont think so If I have anything on Option C Printout. Is that really Matter? ( I have IT filed in India on my name but not much income if that helps)

2) proof of Employment: I have just started job and its 32 hours a week with Minimum wages for now. Is that make me Eligible for this process? Or do I have to show proof of more earnings?

3) PCC for my Wife - When I was in India I have tried at Police Commissioner office and Passport office and they both Denied for Advance PCC. You have to have Immigration Letter request for Submitting PCC on my Wife's name otherwise they won't issue. Is that true? Any way around? OR do I have to wait until Immigration send me the letter of Request?

4) I saw processing time for 12 months at the New Delhi. Is that really take that long?

Medical is done as we have permission to do in Advance.

Please help me with above questions. Thanks
1. CIC would want to know how you supported yourself those two years...I showed a copy of my last Canadian income tax filing..rest I showed my bank statement...

2. you can be without job..having a job is not must requirement..my lawyer said she successfully got a visa for an unemployed man who was living out of dumspter...as long as you can show that you have the minimum money required in the bank to sponsor someone (I think there was a formula or something which I don't remember)

3. I didn't have any immigration letter to get PCC for my significant other. There was some form that needed to be filled. Form is for immigration. So you don't need any immigration letter asking for PCC. Maybe you can show a printout from immigration guidelines which asks for PCC. Or it could be they expect some money and giving you run around.

4. General processing time is 12 months but people have got their visa in average of 8 to 10 months but if you are lucky and have the right visa officer who is dedicated to his job you can get it in 6 months (various other factors like how often your wife has traveled out of country; how long she lived in other country etc come into play). Wait is the hard part. Make sure you have lots of supporting documents; narration how you met (if it is love marriage). Good luck as it is a matter of luck how one gets visa.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jas84 said:
I don't know how come NDVO officer can sleep keep all the people awake waiting for visa:(
for them it is just a job can't get involved too deeply into each applicant's life..just like surgeons if they get involved too deeply in their client's life and death decisions, they will go crazy...I know I know I am insulting surgeons by comparing these idiots (ND visa officer morons/dimwits/plenty of four letter words in different languages) to surgeons

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
youtube101 said:
I received my new notes cut on Dec 15 and basically same as the last one. Nothing started except medical in progress still.

However, it says last updated by: CONV_ADMIN but for the life of me, I find no difference between the GCMS notes except the incoming ATIP requests. My file was last touched On Dec 7th.

Does anybody know who is this CONV_ADMIN and what that group does?

Thanks a bunch.
who knows..CONV_ADMIN could be one of the many morons who work there...I have applied for mine too (third one ..I have created a special bank account just for paying $5 every time I apply for notes..hopefully I won't run out of money spending on fees). Your timeline and mine are similar and I don't expect anything different from previous notes. Most important different for me from my note 1 and note 2 is that I don't belong to organized crime..

kanshi

Dec 8, 2013
Be aware that you will receive these notes after 30days from the date of application. So, i do suggest to do MP inquiry also as you already had an interview...

waiting 2 exhale said:
if you check Myrah's or Desi-girl's post at the bottom is the link to notes, it explains the procedure

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE#gid=6

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
245 said:
It was done in Nov 2012. I guess it is expired and will have to redo, Iammjust worried why we have not received anything for re medical exam when VO said we should get notification in two days and now its been over three weeks.
does ur ecas show in proccess

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
Garry sidhu said:
does ur ecas show in proccess
Hi GARRY ,
My hubby has interview in feb, pls give me an idea what type of questions they are asking .. thanks

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
youtube101 said:
I found a difference finally:

They added the following line for the general application info:

Preferred correspondence by: Auto Email.

This is big deal for me.

Thanks,
same for me and few new questions in Experience section even though my spouse never visited canada ever and last updated by CONV_ADMIN

work experience - LC 0

PH Assessment
Original TRP inadmissibility
Any new inadmissibility not covered by current TRP ?
5 years residency obligation met ?
3 years residency Obligation met ?
Continuously resided in Canada as permit holder ?