Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Congratulations. Did you ever go into DM?

Thanks,

canz said:
Guys got pp back with shiny visa :)

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Man, there are no updates from NDVO at all eh, except a trinkle here and there :eek:

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
haha.... No Probs buddy :p

Well yah I fear abt this 'my presence required' thing a little.... but looks like many people took this route succesfully.....

And read many places that with a letter of authorization someone on one's behalf CAN carry a Passport across borders...

Hoping for the best....

allizwell2 said:
Kamaal karte ho Pandeyji (sorry - couldn't resist, lol)

I've been following your developments loosely so correct me if I am off anywhere, but I would strongly suggest you make the trip yourself. Also, please verify that your friend can legally transport your passport because I am quite sure there are legal restrictions that could lead to legal trouble for both of you. PLUS you are taking a big risk here because (god forbid) but if anything happens and your presence is required in India, you will not be able to travel and could result in delays in your application processing.

Regards,

allizwell2

canz

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 march 2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
3 april 2013
File Transfer...
3 april 2013
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Interview........
waived recommended
Passport Req..
missed twice.pp sent on 4 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 26 october 2013
youtube101 said:
Congratulations. Did you ever go into DM?

Thanks,
Yes dm on 6 dec sunday

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Robin_Pandey said:
haha.... No Probs buddy :p

Well yah I fear abt this 'my presence required' thing a little.... but looks like many people took this route succesfully.....

And read many places that with a letter of authorization someone on one's behalf CAN carry a Passport across borders...

Hoping for the best....
Yeah a well written letter of authorization is a good way to go - but for some reason I feel that if I was in your shoes, I'd personally go and take care of it myself. Also, keep in mind that other people may have been able to complete this route successfully but each case is different so it's not wise to assume the outcome to remain the same...

Again, I am not fully aware of all the circumstances surrounding your position but is this job (that you will eventually quit anyways) really worth risking any potential delays in the processing of your application and being united with your SO. - Anyways I'm sure you've given this proper thought and then made your decision... :)

Yeah I too hope for the best for you... just keep an eye on things so that there are no unexpected surprises... and when in doubt, just read my well thought out userID (lol)

canz

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 march 2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
3 april 2013
File Transfer...
3 april 2013
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Interview........
waived recommended
Passport Req..
missed twice.pp sent on 4 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 26 october 2013
Thanks to all.i pray u guys will get visa soon.
Funny thing in my case i never got any email,
Mail nd call frm ndvo till i got dm.ppr was in gcms

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
Hey guys,

I have a question. I am wondering if I can still send in some proof of maintenance of contact with my spouse as I did not attach it last time. The only reason that I did not do this was because the chat logs are about 200 pages in just 4 months from Feb - April. However, I did sent my marriage pictures and a few emails that we exchanged and call logs...

I did not know that my wife was going to be recommended for interview as I found out last month from my GCMS notes. But now this wait is getting really painful and I have no idea when my wife will be called for the interview.

I am thinking of doing a cover letter and including this bundle of 200 pages and mailing it to CIC - New Delhi (I will get my wife to post mail it). Is this a good idea? Or should I just shut up and wait and present this evidence when my wife is called for an interview.

As you all may know or not, I did not have any time spent with wife after marriage nor did I go for a honeymoon. I am going next weekend for 3 weeks to visit my wife and we will have a reception (which we did not have last year ) and I am planning for the honeymoon as well. Not only so that we can show this as evidence in the interview but also for our relationship as well.

Let me know what you guys think...

nrn1

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April , 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
January 9
VISA ISSUED...
In process : November 25
LANDED..........
Wating....
saidpuria said:
i thiink i am only march app left here :(
i am march applicant with out PPR yet.

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
allizwell2 said:
Yeah a well written letter of authorization is a good way to go - but for some reason I feel that if I was in your shoes, I'd personally go and take care of it myself. Also, keep in mind that other people may have been able to complete this route successfully but each case is different so it's not wise to assume the outcome to remain the same...

Again, I am not fully aware of all the circumstances surrounding your position but is this job (that you will eventually quit anyways) really worth risking any potential delays in the processing of your application and being united with your SO. - Anyways I'm sure you've given this proper thought and then made your decision... :)

Yeah I too hope for the best for you... just keep an eye on things so that there are no unexpected surprises... and when in doubt, just read my well thought out userID (lol)
I think you might talk to your lawyer as well and have him issue a notarized letter....as carrying someone else passport can be considered as human trafficking

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
primoo said:
Hey guys,

I have a question. I am wondering if I can still send in some proof of maintenance of contact with my spouse as I did not attach it last time. The only reason that I did not do this was because the chat logs are about 200 pages in just 4 months from Feb - April. However, I did sent my marriage pictures and a few emails that we exchanged and call logs...

I did not know that my wife was going to be recommended for interview as I found out last month from my GCMS notes. But now this wait is getting really painful and I have no idea when my wife will be called for the interview.

I am thinking of doing a cover letter and including this bundle of 200 pages and mailing it to CIC - New Delhi (I will get my wife to post mail it). Is this a good idea? Or should I just shut up and wait and present this evidence when my wife is called for an interview.

As you all may know or not, I did not have any time spent with wife after marriage nor did I go for a honeymoon. I am going next weekend for 3 weeks to visit my wife and we will have a reception (which we did not have last year ) and I am planning for the honeymoon as well. Not only so that we can show this as evidence in the interview but also for our relationship as well.

I would say just wait and watch and if they need additional documents or something then send it.....sending docs more of them might increase the time

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
primoo said:
Hey guys,

i had the same situation, i shoesd those proofs in my interview. it was having phone bills, pictures, greeting cards etc....

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dkailey said:
i had the same situation, i shoesd those proofs in my interview. it was having phone bills, pictures, greeting cards etc....
I don't know if it can help for those who will have interviews, but I found theses informations on interview procedures last day on the cic website, in the guides section : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/interview/applicant/conduct.asp

- Remember the principles of procedural fairness
Give the applicant reasonable opportunity to:

respond to the decision
clarify facts
provide new information or
question the officer's interpretation of the facts

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
mairym_nirb said:
I don't know if it can help for those who will have interviews, but I found theses informations on interview procedures last day on the cic website, in the guides section : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/interview/applicant/conduct.asp

respond to the decision
clarify facts
wish the visa officer who interviewed a candidate in this forum had read these instructions (if you check many pages ago there were discussions about that case). Candidate was treated badly and visa officer threw supporting documents on the floor and the husband/wife (don't remember) a Canadian citizen was not allowed to sit with the candidate. Their visa was denied. While most visa officers are courteous and respectful, some of them are of the view that they rule the world. In the interview room facing the visa officer is nerve wrecking but if VO behaves badly it makes the candidate feeling less-worthy

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
mairym_nirb said:

respond to the decision
clarify facts
everyone is a suspect in some visa officer's mind especially if one comes from certain parts of India; age difference, different religion or any other red flags...even in worse case the find a blatantly cheating application, the applicant still should be given respect and consideration...to begin with they can quickly schedule an interview and not make applicants wait for a year for an interview