Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
youtube101 said:
Sorry guys for bringing a negative vibe to the group. It is just that I used to be proud of Canada, not much any more.

I know the visa will come whenever it comes. I can always go back and serve Mother India. India has changed a lot and amount of opportunities are endless to be honest.

If nothing else, I can run for elections :):).

Thanks,
YouTube, you don't need to apologize. We are all feeling down as NDVO has been sleeping and who knows what else they have been up to. So we know that you are frustrated and upset and the others are too. Actually everyone is, to some degree. And we all have valid reasons to be.

I know when I will get closer to the month of July and hitting the 12 month mark without hearing anything from NDVO, I will be worst at trying to stay positive... Possibly will contemplate doing a similar scene from Sholay where Veeru threatens to jump off the water tower and blame Basanti's aunt ....lol...(hmm... Would it work? Maybe not.. And if it does, I strongly ask everyone to refrain from doing so :)). But I know that someone will have my back. That is the amazing part of being a part of this forum and between friends.

If all of us stay cheerful all the time on the forum, there would be no need to have supportive friends and a support system. So bring all your troubles here. It's not good to keep it inside. It will hurt you emotionally and mentally. Telling us what you are feeling allows us to share the burden.
Have you heard of Ying and Yang? It's a Chinese view of good and evil balancing each other. Similarly, all positivity will have to be balanced with negativity. If you keep it bottled inside you, it will overpower the goodness in you. So let it all out and share with us :) :)

And if sharing doesn't help, might I suggest learning to play darts?
You can buy some darts and a dart board. And paste a picture of NDVO or your local MP and aim on it with your darts.
Once you are a pro, it will also come in handy to aim at the behinds of the NDVO officers when we storm the fortress to rescue our files from evil neglect and dust bunnies. ;) ;) ;)

Sorry if it seemed like I was pointing fingers with my post, but I wasn't trying to do that. I just rant when I want to keep positive because I was feeling negative too..lol.. See.. There I go again.. Lol.. Sorry waiting 2 exhale... :D but it did give me a good idea about playing darts. :p
And I will excuse myself from this serious convo ;D ;D ;D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Myrah7 said:
thx dear :D :D :D hopefully this list is 0 by new yrs... :)
Good job Myrah! Thank you for keeping track of all of us.
Hope you get out of the IP list soon

Hope the spreadsheet is all green before the end of next year.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
helloimmigrationworld said:
I think the silence in NVDO is an indication of storm of good news, they are working on the file...guys give them some time to work...I am also eagarly waiting for my turn..
Yeah!! I know you are right!! I can almost see the storm clouds rolling in. It's going to be a BIG storm, so everyone hold on tight. And good luck! ;D ;D ;D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
talvinder85 said:
I know its a silly question but thought this is the best place to ask, i am in canada markham, my wife is in India, i am planning to send her cake and flowers on her birthday, anyone know anysite here which is good and accepts canadian visa cards.
Oh!! That is a really sweet idea. Your wife is going to be so happy. When is her birthday?
Are you going to send it as a surprise? I am sure she will be pleasantly surprised :D

For your question, sorry.. I have no idea.. Have you tried the wonderful world of google on "how to send flowers and cake to India from Canada"?

PJP109

Star Member
Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 April 2013
AOR Received.
27 April 2013
File Transfer...
7 May 2013
Med's Done....
28 December 2012
Interview........
20 February 2014
Passport Req..
31 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 20 February 2014, DM - 20 April 2014
talvinder85 said:
I know its a silly question but thought this is the best place to ask, i am in canada markham, my wife is in India, i am planning to send her cake and flowers on her birthday, anyone know anysite here which is good and accepts canadian visa cards.
Www.Talash.com

Tht's the best one...

bp18

Sep 4, 2012
talvinder85 said:
Yes, Ferns N Petals is good one. Authenticity is there.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Help Please

My wife has send her passport from Afghanistan to New Delhi by Royal mail (British Mail Service, since Fedex UPS and DHL was not taking it. Its been more than 12 days since she have send the passport to CHC New Delhi and we haven't heard anything from them.. Should we be worried or does it really take that long to send a confirmation that they have received the passport?

Will the custom hold the passport in India? I heard India is pretty strict with those things

Any help will be appreciated

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Peerzad said:
Help Please

My wife has send her passport from Afghanistan to New Delhi by Royal mail (British Mail Service, since Fedex UPS and DHL was not taking it. Its been more than 12 days since she have send the passport to CHC New Delhi and we haven't heard anything from them.. Should we be worried or does it really take that long to send a confirmation that they have received the passport?

Will the custom hold the passport in India? I heard India is pretty strict with those things

you won't hear anything from the wonderful world of NDVO (you should thank your lucky stars if they had not lost your application)..try tracking number if Royal Mail if they have provided one...ask Royal Mail to provide proof that they had delivered..other than that, your option will be to order notes and that may indicate if passport had been received..it takes a month to receive notes

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Bring on the batons, pitchforks, stink bombs, laxatives, whoopee cushions, plastic insects.... Any other ideas?

And if sharing doesn't help, might I suggest learning to play darts?
You can buy some darts and a dart board. And paste a picture of NDVO or your local MP and aim on it with your darts.
Once you are a pro, it will also come in handy to aim at the behinds of the NDVO officers when we storm the fortress to rescue our files from evil neglect and dust bunnies. ;) ;) ;)
first she came with batons, pitchforks, stink bombs, laxatives, whoopee cushions, plastic insects..that did not work...

next she came with darts..my my... what's next? canon pointing at visa officers' behind?

New Delhi Visa Officers!!! if you are reading this, run for your lives but before that process all the applications..if you can't process anyone's files, please look for desi-girl's application ..your lives are in her hands...

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
A New DAY A NEW SART!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US :)

BABAJI KIRPA KARO :)

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Does any one know what happens once ND receives the file and before the PP is requested? In the spreadsheet I see that even some later applicants received PPR even before the earlier applicants.

Thanks,

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
youtube101 said:
Does any one know what happens once ND receives the file and before the PP is requested? In the spreadsheet I see that even some later applicants received PPR even before the earlier applicants.

Thanks,
NDVO is crazy.. I believe they are randomly picking up files..

(Once your file reaches NDVO, all you got to do is be patient and wait and after a few months either request for GCMS notes to see if you had any PP requests which you missed out? or get a MP enquiry done and if ur mp is good enuff with its work then they might reply u truly or else again keep checking ur ecas otherwise all u do is just be patient and wait.)

Perhaps NDVO randomly works on files.. Dont know why they are so bad in breaking the sequence they are suppose to follow. Some ppl get pp request just once the file reaches NDVO some gets the pp request in a couple of weeks/months which is pretty normal. They do not have a standard format to follow. or else I would correct my self they do not follow a standard format. Useless b*gge*s

There is nothing to panic though. Just keep a track on the forum you would be well decently updated.

Good luck. :)

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Myrah7 said:
23 People stuck in IP for a month or more !!

nn1707 - 25th October - asked to do re-medicals and new pcc
suban - 11th November - asked to do re-medicals (SENT 27TH NOV)
champs/chamu - 24th july
ankgs - 26th october
jsk11 - 27th august
Iranas - 26th October - no ppr
roam - 15th October
DDP2299 - 18th September
canadaposts - 26th October
schwrizer - 26th October - got call from ndvo to send pp on 12th nov
mumbai000 - 19th September
guddi - 23rd October - got a recent update on e-cas ' medicals have been received'
aman_sidhu - 15th October
vrajput - 26th October
steve jones - 22th October
vsn - 13th September
orion pax - 26th October - got a recent update on e-cas ' medicals have been received'
NANN - 21st october
Robin_Pandey - 25th October
canz - 28th October
yogisaman - 6th November
shivanidixit123 - 31st October - re-medicals
anupam - 1st November

HOPE ALL U GUYS GET YOUR DM AND PP BK ASAP GOOD LUCK
Thanks Myrah....

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Peerzad said:
Help Please

you will probably have to send secured mail as passports under normal mail is not allowed....

sandeepsharma

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013 passport sent on 19-11-2013 with docs
VISA ISSUED...
9-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
talvinder85 said:
Brother first of all many many congrats on ur wife's birthday
Now I'm also from Punjab n living in Ludhiana if u wanna send through me then I don't mind
Coz punjabi te punjabiyan di khushi layi Jaan v de dende ne Lolz