Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
DDP2299 said:
I Applied in Feb and my PPR was sent to me on May 30th via email which we didnt receive. I found out that via GCMS. but in Oct, they called my wife and then we submitted the PP. I have spoken to NDVO people personally at NDVO and they say that only send the PP when they call or email. because they will be expecting it. Dont send it ahead of time. If you havent received the email and you see in your GCMS that PPR was sent, just wait until they call and/or resend the email.
How did you speak to them personally? is there a phone number you can call?

npatel28

Oct 29, 2013
Hi guys, just rec'd my GCMS notes. please help. i am a bit confused. on the first page, it says Application status: In progress. What does it mean? I cant find any info on interview/medical (Ecas says meds rec'd)/criminality = 0. NOt sure where/waht to look for to get a better idea on the overall status??

Thanks

PW87

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Baroda, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
npatel28 said:
Hi guys, just rec'd my GCMS notes. please help. i am a bit confused. on the first page, it says Application status: In progress. What does it mean? I cant find any info on interview/medical (Ecas says meds rec'd)/criminality = 0. NOt sure where/waht to look for to get a better idea on the overall status??

Thanks
check the very last page "Notes Section", you will find some useful information like interview waived and all that.

npatel28

Oct 29, 2013
PW87 said:
check the very last page "Notes Section", you will find some useful information like interview waived and all that.
hi, nothing says about interview. there are about 7 total notes. tehy are on occupation/sponsor status in canada...but nothing on interview/medical.,,,,

chams

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
1st expired 21-11-2013,re-medicals done on Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 24-07-2013, Decision Made 17-02-2014. PP return 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
03-03-2014
nn1707 said:
Hey guys

The NDVO asked for my husband's new police certificate so should he take it from the area where he stays or we can take it from a different area as well i mean where he works etc..cuz the main police officer of my hubby's residence area is on vacation it seems so we dnt wanna waste any more days waiting for the officer to return..Any idea whether we can do that??
To get Police Clearance Certificate goto this website.

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
npatel28 said:

Thanks
Myrah has posted a link to reading GCMS (go to her spreadsheet and there is a tab for GCMS) and what the codes mean..have you checked it already? here is the link

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

Mine says 'in progress' too but if you look at page 2 I think there is somewhere assessment under that eligibility does it say 'not started' or something else? when ecas says medicals received (same as mine) they received..check page 10 in notes what does it says under medical status? passed or not started?..though 30 some pages last few pages are more useful than others...maybe NDVO should send visa officers to conduct a class on how to read notes and I am sure bunch of visa officers would be sitting in the front row to learn about the 'notes'

only thing is clear from my notes (ordered twice) is that I don't belong to organized crime (maybe I should then TVs channels will have serials on me like 'sopranos') and 'nothing started' (those words that sound lovely to visa officers)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
indianzenith said:
Myrah - Thanks for the prompt reply. Your energy is pretty inspiring given how active you are on the forum! 8)

I'm a 3rd week of May applicant...and I know they are a bunch of us including waitingtoexhale...so fingers and toes crossed that there is an update on our files next week....it's about time the cobwebs on our passports come out and sees light at the end of the day -- the PP would have never imagined they would be in some vault locked up for months together!
it is the cobwebs that surround the ND visa officers' cubicles, between their ears and in their brains that need to come out. Someone also has to dust their chairs and tables since they haven't been used for a long time. They haven't asked for my passport yet so mine is locked in my house vault and happily cuddling with other documents.

npatel28

Oct 29, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
Myrah has posted a link to reading GCMS (go to her spreadsheet and there is a tab for GCMS) and what the codes mean..have you checked it already? here is the link

In progress means they are looking at your file (not sure about your timeline..they started looking at some of the May applicants)..when ecas says medicals received (same as mine) they received but not started reviewing it (if medicals received and passed they would mention that no further investigation needed)..though 30 some pages last few pages are more useful than others (by the way, has an interview waiver been recommended for you?)
Hi, I am an April applicant. no info on interview or medical. received notes today. generated today. any clue tht good news is on the way soon?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
npatel28 said:
Hi, I am an April applicant. no info on interview or medical. received notes today. generated today. any clue tht good news is on the way soon?
i modified my original post so some information are corrected....what is the overall status? does it say 'not started' in assessments for eligibility, security, criminality, medical etc? I think it is on page 2..check last few pages under 'notes'..it will tell what has been received (like MP's call to them)

august27applicant

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2013(but email entered incorrectly so we sent it on 8th Jan)
here is my full timeline. please add me to the database :)

Medical Done July 20, 2013
Application Sent to CIC Aug 24th, 2013
Application Received at CIC Aug 27th, 2013
Date of AOR Received Sep 06 2013
Date of Sponsorship Approved Sep 18 2013
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi Sep 18 2013
Date of Passport Request ?
ADR if any?
In Process?

npatel28

Oct 29, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
i modified my original post so some information are corrected....what is the overall status? does it say 'not started' in assessments for eligibility, security, criminality, medical etc? I think it is on page 2..check last few pages under 'notes'..it will tell what has been received (like MP's call to them)
ok..so,,,on the second- third page..under client details. i.e. my wife who is being sponsored..all the info regarding her medical/criminality/security..all this stuff is missing. i.e the page is blank..its missing information...it doesnt even list any of the categories..completely blank..whats going on here? doesnt even show my MP's inquiry that I made earlier

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
august27applicant said:
Hi all,

Has anybody here waited more than 3 months for the request for passport? It got to 3 months yesterday for me. I'm going to apply tomorrow for the GCMS notes. Is there any need for worry at all? Any input would be appreciated.

thank you!
Hi, it may just be that you missed the passport request. It has happened before. Don't worry. Your GCMS notes will let you know what is going on with your application

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Myrah7 said:
thx gurl :) uploaded it to the ss.......sheet 2 topic GCMS NOTES now everyone can see it there...direct the link to the ss now.......thx
Looks great Myrah :) . Thanks a lot. Will direct GCMS queries onto there now.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
npatel28 said:
ok..so,,,on the second- third page..under client details. i.e. my wife who is being sponsored..all the info regarding her medical/criminality/security..all this stuff is missing. i.e the page is blank..its missing information...it doesnt even list any of the categories..completely blank..whats going on here? doesnt even show my MP's inquiry that I made earlier
Hmmm.... That's odd. Very odd. You could contact NDVO to say that your GCMS notes are incomplete and hopefully they will resend the missing information.