Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
RJ1710 said:
May walo ka dec tak aayega so what abt march applicant??? Mera kab aayega.. :(:(:(
Hi, as per your timeline, you would be a February applicant. Have you applied for GCMS notes or did you do an MP inquiry? That might help to know what is going on with your file. Myrah posted a few posts ago on how to apply for GCMS notes which will help a lot.

RJ1710

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013 and re -Medical : 28-02-2014
Interview........
went well on 20-02-2014
Passport Req..
01-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP- 20-2-2014, DM-12-04-2014
LANDED..........
waiting for passport
Desi-girl said:
Hi, as per your timeline, you would be a February applicant. Have you applied for GCMS notes or did you do an MP inquiry? That might help to know what is going on with your file. Myrah posted a few posts ago on how to apply for GCMS notes which will help a lot.
I did both but still waiting for reply..:(:(:(

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
RJ1710 said:
I did both but still waiting for reply..:(:(:(
It take a month to get the notes. When did you apply for the notes?
The MP should get back to you within a week after inquiry.
So now, you just have to wait for the results.

Good luck with your application. And I hope you get your visa soon too.

RJ1710

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013 and re -Medical : 28-02-2014
Interview........
went well on 20-02-2014
Passport Req..
01-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP- 20-2-2014, DM-12-04-2014
LANDED..........
waiting for passport
Desi-girl said:
It take a month to get the notes. When did you apply for the notes?
The MP should get back to you within a week after inquiry.
So now, you just have to wait for the results.

Good luck with your application. And I hope you get your visa soon too.
I hv made mp enquiry on 5th nov after that I hv got reply that they haven't got ny response from ndvo ..

harisuji

Aug 7, 2013
Desi-girl said:
When did you apply? Most probably, seeing how lazy NDVO has become, you might not hear anything for the next 2-3 months.
Submit photocopies unless they asked for originals because nothing gets returned to you after they finish processing your applications.
Good luck!
Thanks. I'm may 21st applicant. Today I sent the photocopy of the documents what they requested, attached with a cover letter. Let see whether I get any news from them. ::)

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
harisuji said:
Thanks. I'm may 21st applicant. Today I sent the photocopy of the documents what they requested, attached with a cover letter. Let see whether I get any news from them. ::)
Hi

Hadn't u attached the photocopy of these divorce documents with application???
Thnx

mumbai000

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 March 2013
Med's Done....
21 January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In IP since 19 September 2013
Ndvo please give some good news.....missing d omgs.....if not me give visa to others

Make people happy

Karthika

Nov 27, 2013
visu007 said:
hello, did you try applying for GCMS notes? it might tell you if there is anything missing in the application. I would suggest to talk to your MP? that might help.. good luck
what is GCMS notes?

Karthika

Nov 27, 2013
jsk11 said:
So, your case is exactly like me..I got married in Aug 2012, filled in Jan 2013 and file went inprocess in Aug2013. Does your spouse have any Canadian travel history?
no he hasn't any travel history?

Karthika

Nov 27, 2013
SN0206 said:
May i know when is your medical going to expire? Hope you get dm before medical expires yet if so. Thanks for sharing your timeline on this forum. All the best for visa soon! :)
medical was done nov17 2012, I called in and asked if medical has to been done again, they said they will contact us. still waiting....

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Karthika said:
what is GCMS notes?
GCMS notes is the electronic file of your spouse in NDVO. You can order this and check the status of your file.

Requesting GCMS notes:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

- Easiest and quickest way is to go through the first link on there for "Online Request"
- All you need is that someone from Canada must do it - so you or your spouse, whoever is in Canada, as long as they have a Canadian mailing address, they should make the request.

Steps:
1. Download the consent form IMM 5744 (you can find it from the link I posted above). This should be completed by the spouse in India, and the "designated individual" is the spouse in Canada who is requesting the GCMS notes. Check both the boxes in section 4 of the form, and sign it.
2. Initiate the "Online Request" at the top of the link I posted above. Proceed through the application and fill in the information as you go. Are you requesting information on your own behalf? Answer NO
3. Upload the consent form when it tells you go. If the spouse in Canada is not using a Canadian mailing address, you will also need to upload proof of Canadian residency.
4. It will ask for payment before you can make the final submission. You can use a credit card.
5. You will get an e-mail from noreply @ atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca ( mail includes - You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Your payment receipt number is #######
Your temporary request tracking number is ######
6. Now is the hard part - waiting for 30 days!

or

watch this video while applying for the GCMS notes will help u to understand each step

http://goo.gl/zl3UP

august27applicant

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2013(but email entered incorrectly so we sent it on 8th Jan)
Hello everyone,

My wife and I got married in May 2013. I am canadian and my wife is from Nepal. The application for sponsorship was received by CIC in mississauga on August 27th, and about 3 weeks after that, the first step was complete. I got an email saying I was found eligible as a sponsor, and that our application was forwarded to New Delhi (like with all Nepalese applications). That was september 16th. I've been checking the CIC website every tuesday after that, but there is no change in status. I don't even know if the application arrived in Delhi. Is that normally what happens? Please let me know if you have had similar experiences. I'm beginning to get worried that the application was lost.

edit: Forgot to say this: good luck to everyone that has applied!

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
august27applicant said:
Hello everyone,

My wife and I got married in May 2013. I am canadian and my wife is from Nepal. The application for sponsorship was received by CIC in mississauga on August 27th, and about 3 weeks after that, the first step was complete. I got an email saying I was found eligible as a sponsor, and that our application was forwarded to New Delhi (like with all Nepalese applications). That was september 16th. I've been checking the CIC website every tuesday after that, but there is no change in status. I don't even know if the application arrived in Delhi. Is that normally what happens? Please let me know if you have had similar experiences. I'm beginning to get worried that the application was lost.

edit: Forgot to say this: good luck to everyone that has applied!
Hi august27applicant,

My timeline is similar to yours (Sept 6th applicant), also from Nepal. I also don't have any updates on the CIC website, besides DM on my sponsorship. However my wife did get an email request for her passport in late October. If you have not gotten this email then you may want to apply for the GCMS notes to see if they you should have already received your passport request letter.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Hi Kiran88,

The last we heard is that May 21 applicant getting additional documents requested. So we deem they are working on the files.

kiran88 said:
Hallo everyone
NDVO is too slow, No IP or DM this week :(
Can you tell me any updates about MAY applicants