Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Myrah7 said:
Heartbreaking stories who go thru interview at ndvo and get rejected..... sharing it with everyone oct 2012 applicant :( hope they win the appeal and manage to start life together soon !!

Hello everyone,
I looking to find out who I contact here in Ontario to start the appeal process. My husband just had his interview in New Delhi which lasted 2 hours only to have the woman tell him she is denying it due to the differences in our age and she does not believe that my husband loves me. This is a completely a case of discrimination!!! If I were a man who was older than his wife the age factor would not even be a factor. She further went on to say that she lives in Delhi and has not had any problems adjusting. Well good for her, I tried living there for 5 months dropped down to 116lbs, my hair was falling out in clumps and was violently ill every day near the end of my stay. Had I adjusted I would be living there with my husband who I have been married to for 2 years come Dec 14,2013 and been dating since 2008. We had a Hindu Wedding but when we went to apply through the Hindu Marriage Act the court there said they would have to put my conversion up in Court since I didn't go there like a local to tell them I was converting!!?? I'm Canadian I can convert to whatever religion I find in my heart I wish to follow. I was so sick that I had to return home. My husband then tried applying twice for a travel visa to visit me in Canada but because at this point by Canadian Law we were not legally married he put single which he was told by the visa advisory he went to both times he was denied. Once my health was better I return back to India in July of 2012 to apply for the Special Marriage Act which they than back dated to Dec 14, 2011 of our Wedding. We went on our Honeymoon to Maldives but during my 2 week stay I once again got violently ill and started the whole vomiting and diarrhea again. It was only after seeing how much I suffered health wise that my husband said he would come to Canada and after we sent months gathering all the chat logs, emails and legal papers we started the spousal process back in Oct 2012. Yes I'm older, yes he's from India but how can you possibly say we don't love each other because of these factors!! Needless to say we are APPEALING the decision and I would also like to know who to contact about this woman's clearly discriminator behavior, she could adapt so that means everyone else can!!?? Really, this is the attitude of the people they are hiring?? If I could of adjusted I'd be there with my husband and we would be preparing to celebrate our 2 year Anniversary. I am just so disgusted right now words can't even describe it. Anyone that can direct me to where I need to go and who to contact would be greatly appreciated I just got his call at 3am and have been trying to Goolge for information for the past hour and a half.
This is really sad. It looks like NDVO doesn't care about looking at the true facts because of their backward mentality and beliefs. Hope none of us have to be at the receiving end of the same circumstances.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
hjsj said:
Hi Folks, my wife landed safely in Toronto yesterday. The puzzle is now complete :D.

To all who are waiting, hang in there! In the end it all works out.
Congrats! May you have a happily married life with lots of luck and love. Please keep us in your prayers.
Thank you for updating us.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Myrah7 said:
my gut feeling that they will give us blast pe blast of ip's and dms now 8) 8) 8)
Myrah, I really really wish it to come true. Hope we all get volcanic blasts of great news with showers of IPs, DMs and PP returns down upon this forum and for all us who have been patiently waiting and suffering. May God end all that waiting and suffering soon. Amen. :D :D :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
:eek: :-X It looks like the forum is sleeping today...lol :p :p
So that means that it is time for the NDVO to wake up.

Come on NDVO.. rise and shine. We are waiting so please send some good news our way.

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
Desi-girl said:
This is really sad. It looks like NDVO doesn't care about looking at the true facts because of their backward mentality and beliefs. Hope none of us have to be at the receiving end of the same circumstances.
Even we applied in April 2012 and have faced this discrimination. Backwards mentality is right. They really were horrible to us. Anyhow, we appealed and won, so now we're almost there! ;D Finally after 19 months so far, we're a step closer to our life together in Canada! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
harryiswaiting said:
Even we applied in April 2012 and have faced this discrimination. Backwards mentality is right. They really were horrible to us. Anyhow, we appealed and won, so now we're almost there! ;D Finally after 19 months so far, we're a step closer to our life together in Canada! :)
They rejected you based on age difference too? This is really awful. This is a Canadian immigration office so they should be more open minded to changing lifestyles. They should look at things that matter and age, race and religion doesn't. To get into Canada, they should make sure that they aren't letting a criminal in, but most do get into the country seeking asylum. So why discriminate us when we just want to be with our loved ones and start fresh. This is really sad :( and very irritating :mad:

But you have appealed and won!!! ;D ;D ;D Many Congratulations Harry!! May you get your PR visa very soon. And I am sure this ordeal has helped you and your wife create deeper and stronger bonds by supporting one another. Best of Luck with everything!

vats514

Nov 25, 2013
@desi girl
medical done:23/03/2013
app. filed: 01/05/2013
file transfer: 30/05/2013
passport req.: 14/06/2013
in process: 09/11/2013
just recently my ecas shows medical results have been received thas why confuse not sure how long have to wait for dm

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
vats514 said:
@ desi girl
medical done:23/03/2013
app. filed: 01/05/2013
file transfer: 30/05/2013
passport req.: 14/06/2013
in process: 09/11/2013
just recently my ecas shows medical results have been received thas why confuse not sure how long have to wait for dm
Oh, so you are already in process this month. So far, NDVO has been very silent for the last one and a half weeks, and there are some forum members waiting for DM for more than a month. If you are lucky, you can get your DM within 1 week, if not, then it may take more than a month.
But NDVO has been working on May applications right now so you might get DM soon.

So good luck with your processing. And hope you get your DM really soon.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Ajarupan,
The story is that Myrah7 has posted is NOT hers. She was giving an example from another thread, another story. Not hers.

Thanks,
ajarupan said:
Sorry, I just saw your message now. I feel very upset after reading your post. You did many help in this forum for others, now you have been rejected. I have no words to say. Age differences is a big excuse for NDVO for their rejection. It's none of their business who we marry. Sorry Myrah, believe it or not try contacting the lawyer to see how they can help you with this situation. I don't have no words. If I were you I would talk to with the lawyer. Good luck!

AAM_PT

Nov 26, 2013
Hi there everyone

Hope all are fine.

I am getting married in Feb 2014 in India and I want to apply for pr as soon as possible after wedding.
All of you have applied and worked with NDVO. So can you please help me what I should take care of while applying for pr for my spouse?
So that process is smooth and completed early.

Thanks to everyone.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
youtube101 said:
Ajarupan,
The story is that Myrah7 has posted is NOT hers. She was giving an example from another thread, another story. Not hers.

Thanks,
Oh Really? I didn't know. Sorry got it wrong. Wasn't clear. So it was someone else's? Thanks for letting me know youtube :D

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
Good morning guys got something to share.In 2012 November last two weeks had very few updates but then suddenly on 30 November there was a blast of dm and in process so we should hope for getting updates by weekend.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Watinforeva said:
Good morning guys got something to share.In 2012 November last two weeks had very few updates but then suddenly on 30 November there was a blast of dm and in process so we should hope for getting updates by weekend.
Thanks for sharing. I hope that you are right :D