Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 24-07-2013, Decision Made 17-02-2014. PP return 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
03-03-2014
Desi-girl said:
Apply for GCMS again or try MP inquiry again. It has been far too long to be in process. Good luck and hope you get DM soon, like tomorrow would be great!
Thank you. I wish i get it tomorrow.

I have applied for another notes last week. Although I don't think MP enquiry bears any fruit, I will do it once again.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
if I were an ND visa officer and were to read these posts, I would head to terrace and jump off the terrace..I have been called all sorts of names from less offensive of being incompetent to more disturbing demons and sadists (and name calling not only in English but rest of Indian languages). If I were to jump off the terrace I am sure no one will change my employee e-status (I guess their internal status to employees range from ' DNRW - did not report to work'; 'GF - gone fishing'; 'DRWBWTC -did report to work but watching the clock'; 'NSWIDH - not sure what I do here'). Honestly, when cut, I don't think they bleed purple color blood like demons. Lot of delays are due to external factors and bureaucratic nonsense. Lack of transparency makes it worse. I would like to meet you all and explain but I am sure you are all waiting to lynch me.
Hmm... If you were working at NDVO, this is what I would say:

I don't know why you would jump off the terrace. Nobody knows what you or any other visa officer who would has been employed at the NDVO would look like so why would words hurt you? I am sure that the VOs wouldn't care until they have a physical confrontation with a mob of angry applicants. I assure you that I would rather want to know the truth than resorting to physical violence because violence won't answer our questions on what is happening with our files. Plus, it might delay the processing even further. I can see the headlines "NDVO stops processing files to investigate why the chicken crossed the road and decided to jump off the terrace". So if you were working in NDVO, don't jump off the building, just get back to work and work faster and more efficiently. I would ask you to pass the message to your neighbour as well :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Canadaposts said:
Hello Desi Girl,

I am so frustrated... Do you think MP provides authentic information about processing time or they just estimates. I am Jan 29 applicant, IN process October 26 NO PPR yet. Mp said I have to wait till March.....:(:(
Hi Canadaposts,
I can understand why you are frustrated. When you inquired with MP before, they asked you to wait until November for PPR, and now I don't know why your MP is asking you to wait until March... That is longer than the 12 months of processing according to cic processing times and you shouldn't have to wait that long. And you have been in process for a while now. He is giving you a generic response :mad: so that you don't grab his collar and strangle him.

I would suggest doing 2 things. First, go to the MP and firmly demand to know what is going on with your paperwork. Tell him that you are in process, and as per cic, you should get the DM and passport by January, and not March and ask if he can inquire why it will take until March just to get PPR. It's not like you have an interview in January which would delay your processing. See if he can find out what the delay is about.

Secondly, apply for GCMS and see where they are stuck with your file. Have you applied for one before? If not, apply now. You might have missed the PPR from NDVO. There is no reason for them to take so long, is there? Your case is straight forward, isn't it?

So get in touch with your MP again and apply for GCMS notes.
I pray you get a PPR soon, hopefully today or tomorrow.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
chams said:
I think being incompetent and having a thick skin is the pre-requisite to be a VO at CHC. When they read your name callings, they just pat on each other backs.
So much frustrated seeing no updates. It's been 4 months since it went "In-Process" wake up.
Thats too long to wait for 4 months now and you are still in process. There is a member from trackitt who is also waiting long from aug until now since it was in process. I dont know why they are taking too long to complete your file but hopefully you will get visa soon! Good luck! :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:

I don't know why you would jump off the terrace. Nobody knows what you or any other visa officer who would has been employed at the NDVO would look like so why would words hurt you? I am sure that the VOs wouldn't care until they have a physical confrontation with a mob of angry applicants. I assure you that I would rather want to know the truth than resorting to physical violence because violence won't answer our questions on what is happening with our files. Plus, it might delay the processing even further. I can see the headlines "NDVO stops processing files to investigate why the chicken crossed the road and decided to jump off the terrace". So if you were working in NDVO, don't jump off the building, just get back to work and work faster and more efficiently. I would ask you to pass the message to your neighbour as well :D
lol..you remember my neighbor! he quit his NDVO job since sitting at home and not showing up for work is too much of work for him..

bp18

Sep 4, 2012
Hi Myrah,,

Hope you doing great. I need your suggestion here.

Since I am working in Canada and don't have much days in hand to come to India and get married in traditional way. So. Is it possible that I can do court marriage and apply for spouse visa for my better half. Do you know any cases who followed this way and their timelines for the same.

Thanks so much for your support in advance.

VARUNKUMAR

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
ludhiana punjab india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-may-2013
Doc's Request.
12-july-2013
AOR Received.
21-06-2013
File Transfer...
27-june-2013
Med's Done....
23-mar-2013
Interview........
NO Jai Mata Di
Passport Req..
12-july-2013 sent on16 and received on 17-july-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Adittional Documents Requested 20jan,2014 and got call from on 27feb,2014 at 2 pm Visa ISSUED
LANDED..........
10MARCH,2014
pls tell me that in whole weak which day is change our status when we hope for ip and dm please reply me

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
chams said:
I think being incompetent and having a thick skin is the pre-requisite to be a VO at CHC. When they read your name callings, they just pat on each other backs.
So much frustrated seeing no updates. It's been 4 months since it went "In-Process" wake up.
Hey Chams...

In your time u said medical expired did u sent new medical???

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Canadaposts said:
Hello Desi Girl,

I am so frustrated... Do you think MP provides authentic information about processing time or they just estimates. I am Jan 29 applicant, IN process October 26 NO PPR yet. Mp said I have to wait till March.....:(:(
Have you applied for GCMS notes??

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Desi-girl said:

Hilarious desigirl I can you the only applicable who can answer Waiting 2 exhale :)

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
bp18 said:
Hi Myrah,,

Hope you doing great. I need your suggestion here.

Since I am working in Canada and don't have much days in hand to come to India and get married in traditional way. So. Is it possible that I can do court marriage and apply for spouse visa for my better half. Do you know any cases who followed this way and their timelines for the same.

Thanks so much for your support in advance.
Yes it is possible by court marriage way but then procedure goes little different then usual and you need to provide lots many proofs to show your marriage is not fraud. you know these days Canada is more strict about spouse visa based on marriage and mean time you should expect long wait to complete your file.

Mostly advisable solution is to go with traditional way if you can not go with traditional way but still try to grabs pics and phone call, skype call, email conversation.

good luck :)

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
VARUNKUMAR said:
pls tell me that in whole weak which day is change our status when we hope for ip and dm please reply me
Any time just keep eye on status and forum you will come to know automatically

Canadaposts

Jun 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
In process October 26
No,I haven't I thought there is no need of GCMS notes after doing MP inquiry three times.I dont know if they are right. :'( :'( :'( anyways god help me.

kejalmistry said:
Have you applied for GCMS notes??

pavan00747

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014 (got a call to collect passport on 2nd june 14)
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
how to fill consent form...?

just watched a video abt how to fiil form but it quite confusing me..so plz any1 tell me that how to fill form mean in which section whose name shld be there...?

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Canadaposts said:
No,I haven't I thought there is no need of GCMS notes after doing MP inquiry three times.I dont know if they are right. :'( :'( :'( anyways god help me.
I think you should have to apply for GCMS notes in case you missed PPR... and have you confirmed with the MP that you didn't missed PPR???