8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
diya2sharma said:
Got my passport with visa... :) myrah.. U can kick me out of this forum now.. :) and wish all of you a speedy visa :)
Congrats Diya...

Have a safe journey and have a happy married life :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
more appropriate question is does he work on the week days? showing up and watching the clock for 8 hours is a work too...on the weekend he works at home washing dishes; cleaning the house and the car; goes after his wife's dog with a pooper scooper; and on Sundays he goes to his mother-in-law's house to do the same..half of his weekdays work of 40 hours goes for his week end chores...my neighbor is a visa officer and I see him suffer on the weekends. He wants to go his office on the weekends too.
Canadian86 said:
Hopefully your neighbor is not the one handling my file :) I wonder if they have to meet certain quota on many files they need to process weekly or monthly.
:eek: :-X hahahahaha OMG hahahaha :p :p :p. Good one! ;D

Don't know about quotas but I am sure they are so incompetent that they couldn't count if they were working on one file or two files. Lol.

sad 2b away

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Sk
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
sept 2013
Med's Request
sent with the file
Passport Req..
18 sept
VISA ISSUED...
8th April 2014
LANDED..........
6th June 2014
any idea guys how long for july applicants....i have heard that immigration guys have hired some people to clear the backlog, is it true?....also around when should i apply for gcms notes. thanx

diya2sharma

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-1-2013
Doc's Request.
17-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-2-2013
File Transfer...
21-2-2013
Med's Done....
26-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-3-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Thank you my friends :) see ya all soon in canada :)

DDP2299

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON...
NANN said:
hey myrah...... yestrdy i received cal from embassy for address & DOB confirmation. What does it mean... pls clarify it
Hi Can you please tell what time you received the call from CHC?

catchtejal

Apr 23, 2013
can_4visa said:
Thanks dear; most probably dec 1st week.
Congratulations! ! Thats a great news!!
Hey mine went into in process on nov 8th too :) hoping for speedy DM
I have a query guys... pls help me asap.
Our lawyer dropped an email enquiry to NDVO regarding progress..they replied - "medical results awaited on this file" my queries-
1. Does that mean they r evaluating my medicals right now. if yes, at what stage do they evaluate medicals - is it the first/last stage?
2. If not, does that mean they havent got medical results yet from the hospital I performed my tests? I contacted my doctor they said they have uploaded my reports online.
3. My lawyer needs to go back and reply what should we ask/tell them?

Experts Reply plsss.

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Hey bubbles, it's too early to give up hope. It's true that we don't know what to expect from NDVO but it could mean that they are working on your application if you got your ADR nov 15th. If that update was from your GCMS notes, then you had applied for it before your ADR came to you. So there could be some changes since. They might give your visa before your medicals expire on December 27th. Don't worry. Be positive!! :) :) I am sure that the NDVO will be more open minded and charitable closer to Christmas!
thanks desi girl for pep talk feel nice to have so many people around us ... its not GCMS note my lawyer in canada called the immigration office for update ... when they put file info they get a recorded reply based on the file no...

Canadian86

Nov 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-May-2013
AOR Received.
04-June-2013
File Transfer...
06-June-2013
Med's Done....
30-April-2013
Passport Req..
20-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 20-Nov-2013. DM on 5-Jan-2014
Desi-girl said:
:eek: :-X hahahahaha OMG hahahaha :p :p :p. Good one! ;D

Don't know about quotas but I am sure they are so incompetent that they couldn't count if they were working on one file or two files. Lol.
Haha that's not a bad job for lazy people!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
sad 2b away said:
any idea guys how long for july applicants....i have heard that immigration guys have hired some people to clear the backlog, is it true?....also around when should i apply for gcms notes. thanx
Hey sad2b away, welcome to the forum. I am a July applicant as well. The NDVO is working on May applicants so may take early next year to process our applications. Don't apply for the GCMS notes until they start processing July applicants.

What is your timeline?
When did you apply? When did you get SA and passport request?

You can post 5 more times and add your timeline on the left hand side.
Good luck with your processing :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
catchtejal said:
Congratulations! ! Thats a great news!!
Hey mine went into in process on nov 8th too :) hoping for speedy DM
I have a query guys... pls help me asap.
Our lawyer dropped an email enquiry to NDVO regarding progress..they replied - "medical results awaited on this file" my queries-
1. Does that mean they r evaluating my medicals right now. if yes, at what stage do they evaluate medicals - is it the first/last stage?
2. If not, does that mean they havent got medical results yet from the hospital I performed my tests? I contacted my doctor they said they have uploaded my reports online.
3. My lawyer needs to go back and reply what should we ask/tell them?

Experts Reply plsss.
Hi catchtejal,
I am not an expert but here are my thoughts
1. They might be starting your medicals which is first as per GCMS notes ( medical, then background and criminal checks). I think there are different levels of officers, juniors and seniors and many departments. One might receive the medicals from the doctors and the applications will go to one department to be sorted to their respective officers. So I guess they are waiting for the department of medical reports to send the medicals.
2. They have received the medicals definitely. It takes 2 weeks to get to NDVO since the day you have the medical tests done.
3. I am not sure. He can ask how long it will take to find your medicals? And the overall process? How long to expect for DM? When will they start the other checks? I would assume that your lawyer should know how to respond to something like this because he must have come by it before when he deals with many other applicants. You are paying him to do a better job and he should be able to elaborate and answer your queries too.

Good luck with everything :) :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sad 2b away said:
if they had hired more workers to clear the backlogs then we should see some movements but all I see is an old car with starts (cranked up to start), sputters and stops...one day it is IP, DM and pp back then there is a deep sleep like a bear going into hibernation...for 'notes' it depends..did you get passport request? if not, apply for notes now..if yes, then apply in dec/jan..but if you want to help canadian economy and don't mind seeing 'nothing started' (most likely but NDVO is full of suprises) then go ahead and apply now

Iranas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
29 Jan 2013
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2013
Med's Request
2 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jan 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP : 26th October
can_4visa said:
Hey guys just got my Passport back with Visa today..... :) :) :) :) :)
congratulations... wish u a wonderful days ahead.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Good morning everyone!!
Last day of this very quiet week. It's going to be the opposite from tomorrow onwards! Yay! :D :D
Hope everyone gets a blast of good news! :) :) :)

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
Hope these New Donkey Visa Officers gives lots of Visa on MondaY. When I see 2012, jan, feb march and april applicants waiting to get their visa this what I feel like saying -12th fail, Nikamey, bikhari, manhoos, kuttey ki shakal waaley.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
sad 2b away said:
I think you should wait for atleast a month and once you see some July applicants getting an update, apply for GCMS notes. I had applied for notes almost at every stage of my application. For example after I sent the Passport - just to make sure they received my PP, then I kept applying periodically just to make sure there is progress in my file. So you can technically apply for notes to make sure all the doc's are in place and there is noting weired in your file.

It won't harm your file if you apply for notes. It just costs $5 and really easy to apply.