Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
waiting 2 exhale said:
going through these post in this forum, some people did get good response from their MP (other than usual 'you are within processing time') so I think it is ok to try MP with not having great expectations..what does chamu got to loose other than a visit to MP office?
don't know if they have already tried mp she didn't mention....that's the question.... that's y she asked other than all these....any other way to get in touch with ndvo....

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I always thought medical is the most pacing item. Is it true that medical verification is done fast and then the file collects dust?

janmuk

Jun 27, 2013
Can any Quebec applicants share timelines?It has been a week since we received AOR but no news about sponsorship approval. Does it go to quebec and then come back for approval? I heard the Quebec and file transfer to Delhi are parallel processes but i would like to get timelines specific to Quebec applicants. Please share anyone. Thanks for the help.

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Myrah7 said:
don't know if they have already tried mp she didn't mention....that's the question.... that's y she asked other than all these....any other way to get in touch with ndvo....
Hey myrah ... U are from????

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Got the passport today with SHINY VISAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
To summarize:
IP on November 11th
DM on November 18th
Passport received on November 21st.

Thank you God..

Guys, the big day will come for you all very soon.. don't feel sad.. in order to make up for their strike, they dare not delay all your applications coz they know how angry everyone is and so they're not gona act smart and delay the applications for atleast a good amt of time now.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
never_alone said:
Hey Guys and Gals,

my wife got her passport, but why is it only single entry? I thought they issued multiple entry visas?
PR visas are always single entry. Once entered, you will have to get a PR card and no need for another visa.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
janmuk said:
Can any Quebec applicants share timelines?It has been a week since we received AOR but no news about sponsorship approval. Does it go to quebec and then come back for approval? I heard the Quebec and file transfer to Delhi are parallel processes but i would like to get timelines specific to Quebec applicants. Please share anyone. Thanks for the help.
I can assure you sponsorship approval has nothing to do with CSQ (except for the fact they don't ask financial info at Fed level). It is your job once sponsorship is approved, that you apply for CSQ for your spouse.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
hash1 said:
To summarize:
IP on November 11th
DM on November 18th

Thank you God..

Guys, the big day will come for you all very soon.. don't feel sad.. in order to make up for their strike, they dare not delay all your applications coz they know how angry everyone is and so they're not gona act smart and delay the applications for atleast a good amt of time now.
congrats dear all the best have a happy married life :) :) good luck :)

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
never_alone said:
Hey Guys and Gals,

my wife got her passport, but why is it only single entry? I thought they issued multiple entry visas?
Congrataulations.... Wats ur timeline plzzz ? :)

Canadian86

Nov 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-May-2013
AOR Received.
04-June-2013
File Transfer...
06-June-2013
Med's Done....
30-April-2013
Passport Req..
20-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 20-Nov-2013. DM on 5-Jan-2014
Anishka said:
If I understand properly you sent her passport even though she is in Canada right now. More than the expiration date you should worry about the fact that she is now in Canada and her passport in India. An other member is having big issue right now for the same, they have been called for interview but cannot travel as they don't have the passport. You should right away contact them and ask for your passport back and also have it renewed as it is also true that the passport has to be valid for at least 6 months. My understanding after reading many post on that forum is that it is illegal in India to send passport by mail outside the country. I guess you might have to give them an Indian address to send her passport and have someone taking care of sending it back to you. Most important, when you send your passport back to Delhi, ensure your wife is also back in India with her passport to avoid any major issues if they call her for interview.

Good luck
I just realized her passport doesn't expire in March but end of May. That gives us few more months.
I contacted few lawyers and immigration consultants here in Canada and they told me you can not mail you passport to a personal address in India. It is legal to send it through a secured mail to an embassy.
Further, in the letter received from delhi office specifically said to send the passport in secured mail and provide an address in India where it will be returned. I have provided them an address in India. I don't have an issue with getting the passport back to Canada, I will just tell a family member to bring it with them when they are flying from India to Canada. My biggest concern is should I call NDVO and tell them to return the passsport to get it renewed? We applied in May 2013 and at that time procedure was supposed to take 10 months, we thought we will have her passport with PR by end of March 2014.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Congratulations and wish you a happy married life.

hash1 said:
To summarize:
IP on November 11th
DM on November 18th

Thank you God..

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
janmuk said:
Hi janmuk, my timeline from Québec to New Delhi center:

Application received by MIssisauga: 20 august 2013
Acknowlege of Receipt : 6 september
Sponsorship approval in my ECAS by Canadian first review: 6 september (same day i received 2 letters)
CSQ Certificat de Sélection du Québec : 23 septembre (approved but received by post a few days later)
Passport request: 23 septembre (same day)

never_alone

Mar 7, 2013
my sister in law applied and she got a multiple entry visa, maybe i was looking at the wrong visa at the time. Thanks for the reply though.

Hope everyone is having alot of luck with the DM and passport process.

Some notes though, my wife had the visa issued on Nov 5th, and she did not recieve it until Nov 16th. So those waiting for the passport, we did not see the DM on the application until the 8th of november. if you recently got your DM, it may mean they have the passport on route to your spouse. Also it takes time, but she recieved her passport on a saturday so keep that in mind when talking to your spouse.

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
They will send a letter, by email, from CIC Missisauga that tells you how to apply to get the CSQ. IN that same letter, they tell that they had sent your application for PR to New Delhi, INdia.