Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Come on guys let us make this Thursday and Friday IP/DM dhamaka for everyone.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
youtube101 said:
Come on guys let us make this Thursday and Friday IP/DM dhamaka for everyone.
Hopefully... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
youtube101 said:
My Ecas shows only App received. Nothing about medicals.

This is what I have and it has always been like that from my first notes to second notes and now the third notes:

APPLICATION: 6
Field Name: Medical
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started
New Value: In progress
Updated Date: 2013/06/28
Updated By: EL03713
Office: CPC Mississauga

From all that above, am I wrong in assuming the medical is in progress at CPC-M?

Thanks,
Looking at your notes, it does seem that meds were received at CIC-M and that was where they started processing your medicals... But generally, they don't look at medicals at CIC-M so this is odd and surprising. I don't know what to make of it. ??? And truthfully, I haven't applied for GCSM notes yet so I can't say anything from personal experience, just what I picked up from the forum. But it doesn't seem like the other notes. So it may be a computer glitch since your medicals have been in process for a while.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Desi-girl said:
Looking at your notes, it does seem that meds were received at CIC-M and that was where they started processing your medicals... But generally, they don't look at medicals at CIC-M so this is odd and surprising. I don't know what to make of it. ??? And truthfully, I haven't applied for GCSM notes yet so I can't say anything from personal experience, just what I picked up from the forum. But it doesn't seem like the other notes. So it may be a computer glitch since your medicals have been in process for a while.
Now I recollect that on my wife's medical, the DMP mistakenly noted it to be for Skilled Worker while it is actually for Family Class. I mentioned about this very clearly in my cover letter. I don't know if that caused it to go to CPC-M. Only God knows. But this medical note is attached to the app and as much as CIC is a mess, they do catch few things and straighten them out. (from my original immigration app and friend's experience).

Thanks,

Canadaposts

Jun 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
In process October 26
Hello Sanju 1986,

Thank you for positive notes.I was approved as sponsor on Feb 20 which means file got transferred to Ndvo on Feb 20 right? My wife have 6 years of travel history. I was so excited after my status changed in process after haveing coversations with MP I am so...... Sad and mad

quote author=Sanju1986 link=topic=132103.msg2724930#msg2724930 date=1384979111]
you will definately get DM before that. Your MP told you to wait till march because your file was tranfered in march and on CIC website the processing time is 12mnths. These MP's don't know *censored word* about immigration. They are as useless as lawyers and the CIC website is nothing but a garbage can will lots of *censored word* in it.

Just order notes and you will know how far is your file. or if they have requested any docs. You have inprocess so your file is probably in a background check stage, How many PP did you have, do you have ny travel history? or you ever applied for visa in the past. and is your medical updated on E Cas?
[/quote]

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
youtube101 said:
Now I recollect that on my wife's medical, the DMP mistakenly noted it to be for Skilled Worker while it is actually for Family Class. I mentioned about this very clearly in my cover letter. I don't know if that caused it to go to CPC-M. Only God knows. But this medical note is attached to the app and as much as CIC is a mess, they do catch few things and straighten them out. (from my original immigration app and friend's experience).

Thanks,
No worries YouTube101.True, NDVO may be the most disorganized visa processing centre and they tend to mess up the simplest of tasks. Sorry I can't be of more help but I would suggest waiting until they start processing closer to end of May or early June and see what happens. Hopefully all this confusion clears out and they find all the mistakes and fix them.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Canadaposts said:
Hello Sanju 1986,

Thank you for positive notes.I was approved as sponsor on Feb 20 which means file got transferred to Ndvo on Feb 20 right? My wife have 6 years of travel history. I was so excited after my status changed in process after haveing coversations with MP I am so...... Sad and mad
Yes your file was transferred on February 20th to NDVO. Which is a long wait for any updates on your application. But I am sure you will get a DM soon. Don't feel down. Everything will work out so cheer up :)

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Desi-girl said:
No worries YouTube101.True, NDVO may be the most disorganized visa processing centre and they tend to mess up the simplest of tasks. Sorry I can't be of more help but I would suggest waiting until they start processing closer to end of May or early June and see what happens. Hopefully all this confusion clears out and they find all the mistakes and fix them.
You are already a great help with your positiveness, can't ask for more than that. I am sure everything will clear up very soon. I know some May 15 files were touched so I am not very far. Hoping for the best, not just for me but for everyone.

Thanks again,

Canadian86

Nov 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-May-2013
AOR Received.
04-June-2013
File Transfer...
06-June-2013
Med's Done....
30-April-2013
Passport Req..
20-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 20-Nov-2013. DM on 5-Jan-2014
Hello all,

I have a question. My wife is here in Canada on work permit. I applied for her permanent residency in May 2013 at new delhi office. After my initial assessment, the file has been transferred to new delhi office and we received a letter asking of police clearance and submission of her passport. We have sent her passport in July 2013 but haven't heard anything back from new delhi office. Her passport expires in march 2014 and I have heard all kind of stories that passport expiry date needs to be minimum of 6 months when they give her permanent residency. Is their any such rule? What are my other options?

Thanks

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Canadian86 said:
Hello all,

I have a question. My wife is here in Canada on work permit. I applied for her permanent residency in May 2013 at new delhi office. After my initial assessment, the file has been transferred to new delhi office and we received a letter asking of police clearance and submission of her passport. We have sent her passport in July 2013 but haven't heard anything back from new delhi office. Her passport expires in march 2014 and I have heard all kind of stories that passport expiry date needs to be minimum of 6 months when they give her permanent residency. Is their any such rule? What are my other options?

Thanks
Yes, your wife should renew her passport. My husband renewed his passport in October 2013. Visa officer called my husband telling his passport needs to be renewed since it's expiring on May 2014. It's better you renew now than making your file extend more longer. :)

allenleo1980

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug 2013
AOR Received.
29th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
29th Aug 2013
Med's Done....
11th June 2013
Passport Req..
13th Sept 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st May 2014
Come on NDVO give us lots of good news Soooooooon.........how long u want us to wait.........give all of us speedy DM........Amen.

Canadian86

Nov 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-May-2013
AOR Received.
04-June-2013
File Transfer...
06-June-2013
Med's Done....
30-April-2013
Passport Req..
20-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 20-Nov-2013. DM on 5-Jan-2014
ajarupan said:
Yes, your wife should renew her passport. My husband renewed his passport in October 2013. Visa officer called my husband telling his passport needs to be renewed since it's expiring on May 2014. It's better you renew now than making your file extend more longer. :)
Thanks for the reply.
We have already submitted her passport back in July. Should we call new delhi office and ask them to return the passport? Since we both are in Canada, I guess we can submit it for renewal here in Canada. How long did the renewal process take in your husband's case?

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
There is applicant name spousal whoes interview is done he doesnt tell what happen

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Canadian86 said:
Thanks for the reply.
We have already submitted her passport back in July. Should we call new delhi office and ask them to return the passport? Since we both are in Canada, I guess we can submit it for renewal here in Canada. How long did the renewal process take in your husband's case?
No problem.

Call the passport office and ask them if they need the original passport for renewal or a photocopy of your wife's passport. If they are okay with photocopy one, you can provide that if you have one.

If the passport office needs the original passport, call the CIC office and let them know. Tell them that you need to renew your passport, expiring on March 2014. Ask them, if they can send your wife's passport immediately.

If you are sending your passport after renewal to CIC Delhi visa office, I believe you have to send both the old passport and the new passport.

My husband's renewal for his passport it took him 1 day.

Hopefully this help. Have a good day! :)

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
Canadian86 said:
Hello all,

Thanks
If I understand properly you sent her passport even though she is in Canada right now. More than the expiration date you should worry about the fact that she is now in Canada and her passport in India. An other member is having big issue right now for the same, they have been called for interview but cannot travel as they don't have the passport. You should right away contact them and ask for your passport back and also have it renewed as it is also true that the passport has to be valid for at least 6 months. My understanding after reading many post on that forum is that it is illegal in India to send passport by mail outside the country. I guess you might have to give them an Indian address to send her passport and have someone taking care of sending it back to you. Most important, when you send your passport back to Delhi, ensure your wife is also back in India with her passport to avoid any major issues if they call her for interview.

Good luck