17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
Canadaposts said:
My mp called me this morning and have advise to wait till March. I am so upset my file went in process October 26 thought I will get ppr this November and decesion will made during Christmas. I don't know if Mp are right.
you will definately get DM before that. Your MP told you to wait till march because your file was tranfered in march and on CIC website the processing time is 12mnths. These MP's don't know shit about immigration. They are as useless as lawyers and the CIC website is nothing but a garbage can will lots of shit in it.

Just order notes and you will know how far is your file. or if they have requested any docs. You have inprocess so your file is probably in a background check stage, How many PP did you have, do you have ny travel history? or you ever applied for visa in the past. and is your medical updated on E Cas?

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Canadaposts said:
My mp called me this morning and have advise to wait till March. I am so upset my file went in process October 26 thought I will get ppr this November and decesion will made during Christmas. I don't know if Mp are right.
I have very similar timeline as yours, did you ask why you have to wait till march. what the hell

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Canadaposts said:
oh I guess he was talking about 12 months processing time frame. 12 months starts from when ur file is in NDVO. So march make sense.

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Sanju1986 said:
you will definately get DM before that. Your MP told you to wait till march because your file was tranfered in march and on CIC website the processing time is 12mnths. These MP's don't know *censored word* about immigration. They are as useless as lawyers and the CIC website is nothing but a garbage can will lots of *censored word* in it.

Just order notes and you will know how far is your file. or if they have requested any docs. You have inprocess so your file is probably in a background check stage, How many PP did you have, do you have ny travel history? or you ever applied for visa in the past. and is your medical updated on E Cas?
ya your right sanju.

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Canadaposts said:
Apply for GCMS soon and they have probably made the PPR, so send ur PP along with the notes.

zormas

Nov 8, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
Sanju1986 said:
you will definately get DM before that. Your MP told you to wait till march because your file was tranfered in march and on CIC website the processing time is 12mnths. These MP's don't know *censored word* about immigration. They are as useless as lawyers and the CIC website is nothing but a garbage can will lots of *censored word* in it.

I agree with Sanju completely. I literally had a fight with my MPs office...they just wanna tell you the obvious.Tell me something i dont know idiots! And then the audacity of the official...telling me to be happy cuz it takes 35 months from vietnam?? i was like wtf !!

anyways...as sanju said...they dont know jacksh**t....dont worry ull definitely get way before that.

Dry Tuesday and Wednesday means Wet Thursday and Friday ..lol

Canadaposts

Jun 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
In process October 26
My wife have 6 years of travel history. I don't have PPR yet she gave me reason of change of processing time from 10-12 months. She also said that file is in good condition and have waived interview. They just have completed first stage. I don't know
What to do ?

quote author=ankgs link=topic=132103.msg2724952#msg2724952 date=138497975Apply for GCMS soon and they have probably made the PPR, so send ur PP along with the notes.

[/quote]

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Sanju1986 said:
Yes consultant name is only if a consultant is applying for you otherwise just leave it blank
Ok thanks. Your full name on consent form is for my husband name who i am sponsoring to right?

And when i fill the gcms it shows client id number so does it mean uci number from my husband?

Please answer to my q. Thanks

LM86

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-April-2013
AOR Received.
2-May-2013
File Transfer...
22-may-2013
Med's Done....
13-march-2013
Passport Req..
09-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2013
Hello guys just rcvd my gcms notes as I have rcvd visa and my other half is flying still wanted to give u this info so that it help u guys for something at least.

I got my last gcms on 18 oct at that time only interview waiver was recomemded and nothing else was done and on 26 oct our file went in process.

As i just see the gcms notes on 26th oct main visa officer he also waived interview and said our relation ship to be genuine and then on the same day medical was passed by the officer.

Then on 30 Oct the file was transferred for criminality to senior or some other department. That person started criminality on 4th november and on the same day he passed it as well.

There are notes saying that visa was issued on the same day and with copr on 4th November and our status was changed to dm on 8th November.

So my question is if the process is just for 20 days why do they take so long and make families suffer for it and relationships they get so much disturbed because of mess of visa thing.

So till 18 October it was in notes saying nothing else except waiver recommended by junior officer and file sent to visa officer for review and after less then 20 days we had dm So guys dont loose hopes and be positive for everything.

I knw the process is very long and really disturbing it takes hell out of each and every person but guys wish you luck and I wish all of you get visa very soon so that you all can be happy forever.

If you guys have any question or queries you can ask me up I have all the notes with me the new and the old one which had nothing on them just send me a message in my inbox and I will surely reply.

Thnx for your help wish you luck to all of you that you all get visa very soon.

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
roam said:
Hey Myrah...hear is the deal..you open a consultancy for spousal VISA and I am sure your promotion is free from this forum.
People are no more asking to forum members, now they ask you directly.
I appreciate your help to everyone who is in need..Thanks.
haha really myrah7 can open a consultancy i think.....till you get your visa..... :)

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
SN0206 said:
Ok thanks. Your full name on consent form is for my husband name who i am sponsoring to right?

And when i fill the gcms it shows client id number so does it mean uci number from my husband?

Please answer to my q. Thanks
Yes consent is for Principal Applicant. so the person in India

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
LM86 said:
Hello guys just rcvd my gcms notes as I have rcvd visa and my other half is flying still wanted to give u this info so that it help u guys for something at least.

I got my last gcms on 18 oct at that time only interview waiver was recomemded and nothing else was done and on 26 oct our file went in process.

As i just see the gcms notes on 26th oct main visa officer he also waived interview and said our relation ship to be genuine and then on the same day medical was passed by the officer.

Then on 30 Oct the file was transferred for criminality to senior or some other department. That person started criminality on 4th november and on the same day he passed it as well.

There are notes saying that visa was issued on the same day and with copr on 4th November and our status was changed to dm on 8th November.

So my question is if the process is just for 20 days why do they take so long and make families suffer for it and relationships they get so much disturbed because of mess of visa thing.

So till 18 October it was in notes saying nothing else except waiver recommended by junior officer and file sent to visa officer for review and after less then 20 days we had dm So guys dont loose hopes and be positive for everything.

I knw the process is very long and really disturbing it takes hell out of each and every person but guys wish you luck and I wish all of you get visa very soon so that you all can be happy forever.

If you guys have any question or queries you can ask me up I have all the notes with me the new and the old one which had nothing on them just send me a message in my inbox and I will surely reply.

Thnx for your help wish you luck to all of you that you all get visa very soon.
that is so very true. congrats but i cant understand why canada takes such a long time....USA if you are geting in takes a few months.....

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
youtube101 said:
Something is giving me hope that since we have a dead Tuesday and Wednesday, we will have a blast of IPs, DMs on Thursday.

Here to 8) Thursday:).

Thanks,
I hope so every one in this forum gets DM.....on Thursday

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Sanju1986 said:

now they have increased the time to 12 months.....bloody hell....they sure know how to sour the relationship with spouse and increase the chances for divorce....so basically we should not marry anyone in India and just marry locally in Canada....thats what I get a feeling they are promoting