File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
pari_dec12 said:
****posting same msg 2nd time****

this is so frustrating my e-cas is in process since aug 14th more than 2 months now i don't know what the hell ndvo are doing......and its more than 3 weeks since my wife went to VFS kathmandu and submitted letter to request her passport back as per the letter she received from ndvo.

Guys any suggestion what can i do in this situation??

Please guys need help??
You shuld hear update soon this month! Good luck with visa soon. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Desi-girl said:
Good morning to everyone in India! And I good night to everyone in Canada! :)

Congrats to everyone who has already received IPs and DMs! :p :p :p There have been lots of updates this weekend which is awesome to see. NDVO is really picking up the pace. :D :D

Hope all the best to all who are still waiting for any good news with the start of this new week. This includes 2012 applicants as well. I am sure there will be lots more IPs and DMs soon. The key is to be patient! Have a nice day! :D
Thankss for the wishes. I hope too. All the best to you too! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
nn1707 said:
Thanx a lot desi girl hope next week brings some good news in the 2012 forum as well :)
Whats your ecas?

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
sachin86 said:
nice to c many getting dm
congrats

ohhh wts wrong with mine.........in process since oct 9th and nothing yet...........mine ia a straigt forward simple case too........ wt could be the reason.......... any opinions guys
so tensed
hi myrah any opinion.................
Hey there is nothing wrong with u r ur file, NDVO works in different style :p :p :p :p :p

U r very close to ur Victory. ?...dnt loose hope or give up nw.......just hold on for few days n u will get DECISION MADE :-*

My file is " in process " since 4th n few member are "in process " frm Sept :'(

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
Eliminator24 said:
any updates on ur side?
Still my e-cas is " in - process " ::) ::) ::) ::)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
pari_dec12 said:
****posting same msg 2nd time****

this is so frustrating my e-cas is in process since aug 14th more than 2 months now i don't know what the hell ndvo are doing......and its more than 3 weeks since my wife went to VFS kathmandu and submitted letter to request her passport back as per the letter she received from ndvo.

Guys any suggestion what can i do in this situation??

Please guys need help??
options are limited..useless to order GCMS at this stage (same effect as a white person applying 'fair and lovely' cream to his/her face)...call MP (same effect as adding a bucket of water to Niagara Falls) ... go to NDVO and talk to them about your problem (same effect as talking to a 2 year old kid/dog who refuses to obey or talk to a teenager who is listening to an ipod) so patience is the only choice

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
YogMys said:
Still my e-cas is " in - process " ::) ::) ::) ::)
U should be getting dm this month or weekend. Good luck with visa sooon! :)

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
SN0206 said:
Yes ill apply gcms soon and will go to mp too. My ecas is same as yours (app received and medical received). Yes its so annoying to see same status everyday so i only check aftrr two days or after three days so it better not to check everyday. I trust god that we will get some update soon too. Keep praying and praying. Good luck! Thanks for the comment. When did ur file sent to new delhi?
My Wife's file was transfered to NDVO on 17th april and I am the March applicant. My wife sent her Passport on the 27th May. I received notes on thursday and it stated that Interview WAiver Recommended and that the file was sent to an officer for a review. This comment was updated on 16th Sept after that I guest no1 even touched my file. The funny thing is Steve Jones, Summerside and me had the exact same notes and file was assigned to RC-9570 (Visa Officer ID) they both had their E Cas Changed to INprocess but mine is still App recvd. Have you ever ordered notes in the past? or is this the first time you will be applying for?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sanju1986 said:
My Wife's file was transfered to NDVO on 17th april and I am the March applicant. My wife sent her Passport on the 27th May. I received notes on thursday and it stated that Interview WAiver Recommended and that the file was sent to an officer for a review. This comment was updated on 16th Sept after that I guest no1 even touched my file. The funny thing is Steve Jones, Summerside and me had the exact same notes and file was assigned to RC-9570 (Visa Officer ID) they both had their E Cas Changed to INprocess but mine is still App recvd. Have you ever ordered notes in the past? or is this the first time you will be applying for?
NDVO is jst weird that we dont know what they r doing with our files. Well i did mp enquiry on sept like second week when it was on strike time and they said my file is pending for intial review because of strike. After that no update yet. I never applied gcms yet and yes this is my first time will apply soon. We r so similiar timeline. So no travel history right? Hope hopee hope we get updatee sooon!

visiting_canada

Sep 3, 2009
Hi All,

I have few queries if someone could help.

1. As I just moved to Canada from US (I was working in the US for the last 7 years), I will not receive my first Canadian payslip until the end of November 2013. I can provide HR letter stating my yearly Canadian salary, and salary slips/income tax documents from US. Should I apply with these US documents or should I wait for my first Canadian payslip?

2. My wife does not have Indian birth certificate. Can I provide matriculation/Class Xth certificate in lieu of the birth certificate?

3. My wife is currently visiting US and will go back to India in December. Can we get her upfront medical done in US itself (DMP)? If yes, where will the Doctor send the medical reports? To Mississauga office or do we need to tell him to send the reports to New Delhi?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
SN0206 said:
NDVO is jst weird that we dont know what they r doing with our files. Well i did mp enquiry on sept like second week when it was on strike time and they said my file is pending for intial review because of strike. After that no update yet. I never applied gcms yet and yes this is my first time will apply soon. We r so similiar timeline. So no travel history right? Hope hopee hope we get updatee sooon!

Hi,

We are almost in same boat!!!

manuvirk

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr 2013
AOR Received.
may 2013
File Transfer...
may 2013
Med's Done....
mar 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
nov
LANDED..........
13th nov
my status is in process frm 8th oct..no dm...can anybody tell how much time they take for background , security and criminality check...thanx

sunshines

Sep 19, 2012
Its strange how some cases go from inprocess to DM in a week's time while others are stuck for much longer. Wish there was a set timeline for the change

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
waiting 2 exhale said:
trackitt.com shows charanjeet's wife got 'DM' application filed: 5 april 2013 passport requested 31 may 2013 approved 27 oct 2013...looks like NDVO is focusing on finishing April applicantions
singh786 and charanjeet same same ....

alpha1

Sep 17, 2013
I just called CIC to find out what i can do regarding missing their call. You cant really talk to anyone except the operator and they dont really have any information. They just tell you to email the immigration department. Fkkn frustrating. dunno what to do. grrrrrrr