26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Indcanada said:
Hi Sachin n Sanju.

Go for CAIPS, which might take 3 - 4 weeks and just 5 bucks.

If u get any good news before notes, it is welcome otherwise notes will assure that you have never missed any info and will verify the exact status of ur file.

I m March 2012 applicant just got DM on 10th Oct 2013

I did CAIPS 2wice.
1st time came to know about interview waived and file in process.
2nd time I came to know that on 1st June 2013 my file has been assigned to a new officer for processing
and I got remedical request on 27 July 2013.
So I saw CAIPS to be usefull

Hi,

What is CAIPS ? How to apply it? In how much time they answer for your request?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
ankb2308 said:
So yet another week passes by without any DM's for the 2013 applicants. Crazy! I'm sure the people in the VO haven't a clue how to go about this mess. Going to visit my MP next week to see they if they get answers on our file through their internal contacts. Not sure it'll help but I'll do anything at this point to get results.
They are like an old car..hard to start and once it started, it goes few feet and then it stops. Starts again and if switched off, it is hard to start again. Their method of working is to issue DMs like a drizzle and you hope for a rain but it stops and drizzle again. After all, it is hard work to issue few DMs and for that you do need a well deserving break for few weeks.

GP.88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 feb 2013
File Transfer...
6 march 2013
Passport Req..
2 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
hi frd.kisi jan/feb applicant ka koi update hoya kya?smaj nei aata k jan/feb valo ki file kis kone me rakh di hain.ho koi hath hi nei laga raha.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
money said:
Hi guys,

I got an email from MP office... Not fruitful and waste of time ... Not Sure when I am going to get the PPR ... :( :(

This refers to your enquiry mentioned below.

This application is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times. Applicants can also check the status of their case on the CIC website by selecting the link for Client Application Status: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en.

I trust that this information will be of assistance in responding to your constituent.

Sincerely,
instead of pushing a button and generating this standard message, they should have a message ' this application is under review blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda etc' so that you don't have to read rest of the paragraphs...by the way, though I did not get an elaborate explanation like this, my MP's assistant said the same thing..mine is May application and it looks like they have not touched May application yet. At least you sent your passport, my request never came according to GCMS notes

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
khushiimann said:
we are in same boat...same with me...I am a March Applicant and I sent passport on 27th april...status still shows "Application Received"...My MP was also highly disappointing ...MP told me to contact him after 11 months ... :eek: :'(
my MP's assistant asked me to contact her back in four months (in December). Maybe mine is missing me too much.

AVJ

Oct 12, 2013
SAHIL SINGH said:
Hi,

What is CAIPS ? How to apply it? In how much time they answer for your request?
Hi Sahil, This might answer your Question.

What Are 'CAIPS', 'FOSS' and 'GCMS' Files?

CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system historically used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application being processed by overseas offices (i.e. those outside of Canada), other than new applications at offices which have switched to using the 'GCMS' system.

FOSS is the computer system historically used by CIC offices in Canada to track all immigration-related information, but like the CAIPS system is being superceded by GCMS.

GCMS is short for 'Global Case Management System', and is a newer computer system that CIC are rolling out across their offices. To ensure that we manage to obtain your file, we request both CAIPS/GCMS files or FOSS/GCMS files.

Why Is This Interesting?

If you are not applying for a Canadian visa, then caips notes, foss files and gcms records are of no interest to you!

However, if you have applied to emigrate to Canada with a PR visa - as a skilled worker, business applicant/investor or as a spouse or other family member of someone already in Canada - then, with our help, you can obtain a copy of your immigration file from CIC and find out what has happened to your application so far, and get an indication of what will happen next with your file, and when. The system also holds information on work permits, study permits and visitor visas, and we can also apply for these reports on your behalf.

Should I Get My File?

There are many situations where you may want to apply for your CAIPS notes. If you have been asked to attend an interview, then you may wish to obtain your notes to find out why the interview was requested, so that you can be well prepared for the interview.

Also, if you feel that your application is taking longer than usual, or you have not heard anything from the visa office for a surprisingly long time, then you may consider requesting your immigration file to check that your application is on track. We have often tracked unexplained delays down to missing letters or documents which have been highlighted as soon as the file is obtained. For example, CIC may have written to an applicant requesting additional references, educational transcripts or language tests, but the applicant's address can be incorrect or outdated.

Finally if you have any other worry about your application status or progress, or are just generally curious as to what has happened so far, then you can obtain your CAIPSnotes just to put your mind at rest.

How Do I Get My CAIPS File?

Getting your file is cheap and easy - you just need our help! You can find easy to follow instructions in our application guide or download our comprehensive CAIPS FileCheck Application Kit which explains what we need from you in order to request your CAIPS notes and how much our services cost.

If you still need help, don't hesitate to email us at help@caips.ca. We have requested thousands of CAIPS reports for clients from around the world - we have dealt with applications from London, Manila, New Delhi, Beijing, and virtually every other CIC office around the world. We look forward to assisting you.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
manuvirk said:
gud morning friends... finally my status changed to in process.. :)
congrats... beware the end is near (it sounds like the end of the world is near) and the final climax scene will be when you get your passport back

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
manuvirk said:
vivian thanx bro...
not sure if vivian is bro or not...may be better if you start writing ' thanks, yo'

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
YogMys said:
Congratulations Manuvirk.......hope to hear frm u the golden words "Decision made" :p
aren't we all obsessed with precious metals..golden words, shiny visa....what's next platinum permanent resident card; precious driver's license; silver pay check...

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
aren't we all obsessed with precious metals..golden words, shiny visa....what's next platinum permanent resident card; precious driver's license; silver pay check...
Everything is precious in mylife :-* :-* :-*...so those kind of words :p :p :p

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
YogMys said:
Everything is precious in mylife :-* :-* :-*...so those kind of words :p :p :p
u really giving an explanation to him lol. By now u shud knw pulling everyone's leg - no matter what - is his habit. Hehe

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Hello Everyone,
Jai Mata Di..!!!
Howzz u all..!! :)
Well,i just came back from Mata Vaishno Devi...went there to take the blessing for all of us to get the visa ASAP..!
Hope for best.. :)

Jai Mata Di..!!

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Sanju1986 said:
Jus't don't understand how the hell do they work. So many ppl from Jan, Feb & March are waiting and they started processing files from April. I am happy for all those ppl but just don't understand what else we could do get faster updates. My case is freakin straight forward, first marriage for both of us, no travelling history , no kids, my wife never applied for any kind of visa in the past. It was a proper marriage and I sent about 200 pics to them also went for honey moon and ofcurse sent pics and proofs. I mean seriously you cannot get any easier than that. Hope they do something coz my E Cas still says App recvd + medical recvd. All my hopes are on the GCMS notes that I shall receive by 19 as I applied on 19th sept.

:( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hello Sanju,
I applied on 15th March and my e-cas is only "Application recvd" not even medical recvd..my case is same as ur nothing different..!
I got my GCMS notes on 4th Oct which says
Eligibility is Recommend Passed and Interview Waiver Recommended.file transfer to officer for review.
Medical,Criminality,security-Not Started
File Status-In progress

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
RD.NewDelhi said:
u really giving an explanation to him lol. By now u shud knw pulling everyone's leg - no matter what - is his habit. Hehe
darn it..I thought this explanation business will go on for a while..I get amused when people take my posts seriously and give a detailed explanation...thanks, yo (no bro or sis) for understanding my weird sense of humor

diya2sharma

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-1-2013
Doc's Request.
17-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-2-2013
File Transfer...
21-2-2013
Med's Done....
26-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-3-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Sanju1986 said:
Well i hope you get it asap as you applied 2 months before me. I just don't understand when will this wait end. I sometimes regret that I even came to Canada whereas I could have easily gone to other countries like Australia and NZ where they make spouse visa's so damn easy. I mean seriously even INDIA is 10 times better than canada when it comes to spouse visa. We submitted everything what else do they need. I pray for you :) :) :) :) Please share your GCMS notes when you get them, I'll be looking forward for it.
sure!! will update here once i get my notes!!! i am seriously waiting for my notes... I wanna know what mistake have they found in my file.. :p