25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
kejalmistry said:
We don't have extra ordinary eyes that we can see what NDVO doing so we just have to wait and watch and till that be calm and try to be happy where we are and enjoy at homeland coz we gonna miss once we reach
it all depends upon for how long you have been waiting for.... and if u have applied for 8 months you feel more thn if you have applied for 5 months only....and yes there are always exceptions where people are waiting for more thn a year...n they are not frustrated...

I also was not frustrated in June like now.

Anyway i wish all of you LUCK only..because all you need luck to get VISA asap.

zormas

Nov 8, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
jk45 said:
What else we are doing waiting waiting and waiting....andddddd waiting....and there is so much uncertainty with the process

Tony is happy ....PAFSO is happy....n as usual hostages are suffering.....we shud not expect they will be clearing the backlogs by working in the nights...Don t forget holiday season will be starting from Mid October (Thanks Giving day) when most of the VOs goes for vacations...until new year...
jk45...I doubt they will work at night or even an hour beyond their designated working hours.They are bunch of lazy fat a***es sitting n drinking coffee most of the time.

To be fair...they have gone back to work after almost 6 months...so lets be patient and give them atleast few days before granting visas in full swing! ...so dont get frustrated now...wait for couple of days.

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
jk45 said:
it all depends upon for how long you have been waiting for.... and if u have applied for 8 months you feel more thn if you have applied for 5 months only....and yes there are always exceptions where people are waiting for more thn a year...n they are not frustrated...

I also was not frustrated in June like now.

Anyway i wish all of you LUCK only..because all you need luck to get VISA asap.
I can understand who are waiting for more then 8 months or a year but by being frustrated will not give you any visa soon.

If there is any workaround or process to find status that only we can do...like if you check my application status i still not received PPR yet as 5 months already passed...but still trying to spread positive thoughts

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
kejalmistry said:
I can understand who are waiting for more then 8 months or a year but by being frustrated will not give you any visa soon.

If there is any workaround or process to find status that only we can do...like if you check my application status i still not received PPR yet as 5 months already passed...but still trying to spread positive thoughts
I kno you guys are doing great job ....but we may not all share the same personal lives...

For some people visa is more important thn the others....

I am only frustrated with the Process, PAFSO and canadian Govt....they are getting what they want and we are still here WAITING and spreading POSITIVE vibes..

ankb2308

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-25-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
kejalmistry said:
We don't have extra ordinary eyes that we can see what NDVO doing so we just have to wait and watch and till that be calm and try to be happy where we are and enjoy at homeland coz we gonna miss once we reach
May be easy for you to say kejal, but i'm sure a lot of people don't share the same sentiment. This wait is nothing but an inconvenient burden and is taking a toll on everyone's relationships. No one will miss the time spent apart, to say it is a complete waste of everyone's time is an understatement. It will be forgotten after people are reunited and well after start their lives. I have spent just 4 wks in the past 11 months with my wife and damn it hurts both of us being away and not being in control. If I had my way, I would never wish to put my wife through this but it's taking far longer than we ever expected. Everything is on hold and we are all just waiting on the edge to hear some positive news.

I know you're just trying to keep positive but we've all been trying to feel that way for the past 6 months to no avail. So pls don't undermine the pain and frustration caused by the wait and the toll it takes on relationships, no one will miss this time.

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
jk45 said:
I kno you guys are doing great job ....but we may not all share the same personal lives...

For some people visa is more important thn the others....

I am only frustrated with the Process, PAFSO and canadian Govt....they are getting what they want and we are still here WAITING and spreading POSITIVE vibes..
Dont't worry much will get visa soon

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
ankb2308 said:
May be easy for you to say kejal, but i'm sure a lot of people don't share the same sentiment. This wait is nothing but an inconvenient burden and is taking a toll on everyone's relationships. No one will miss the time spent apart, to say it is a complete waste of everyone's time is an understatement. It will be forgotten after people are reunited and well after start their lives. I have spent just 4 wks in the past 11 months with my wife and damn it hurts both of us being away and not being in control. If I had my way, I would never wish to put my wife through this but it's taking far longer than we ever expected. Everything is on hold and we are all just waiting on the edge to hear some positive news.

I know you're just trying to keep positive but we've all been trying to feel that way for the past 6 months to no avail. So pls don't undermine the pain and frustration caused by the wait and the toll it takes on relationships, no one will miss this time.
Well, I understand but do you think by saying this is easy for me and give me happiness we all are sailing in same boat and I know u r a feb applicant but do you or me or any have a way to speed up processing of applications....?

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
kejalmistry said:
Well, I understand but do you think by saying this is easy for me and give me happiness we all are sailing in same boat and I know u r a feb applicant but do you or me or any have a way to speed up processing of applications....?
There may not be...but this is something you wont understand at this point.

guddi

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-march-2013
AOR Received.
16-march-2013
File Transfer...
04-april-2013
Med's Done....
11-feb-2013
Passport Req..
25-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
Myrah7 said:
expectations are the biggest *censored word*ups of life.........never expect......every dog has its day.....hahaha (ndvo has had their day since 6 months now our turn) ........very soon this forum is goin to be blessed........ :p once they start giving dm's it will keep coming full speed...itna wait kar diya.....waitin another few days is nothing really now !!
Hi Myrah,
I am march applicant. (7th march).
My Ecas status is just application received, not even medical received.
My husband applied GCMS on 31st august. Today is exact 1 month for the same.
Don't receive any reply(mail) for GCMS.
Now my husband want to meet MP.
Can you tell me that how he can meet them(via call or appoinment or email) and what docs required to meet them.
My husband is at Calgary, Canada.

Thnx in advance dear for your help.

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
guddi said:
Hi Myrah,
I am march applicant. (7th march).
My Ecas status is just application received, not even medical received.
My husband applied GCMS on 31st august. Today is exact 1 month for the same.
Don't receive any reply(mail) for GCMS.
Now my husband want to meet MP.
Can you tell me that how he can meet them(via call or appoinment or email) and what docs required to meet them.
My husband is at Calgary, Canada.

Thnx in advance dear for your help.
Fine you MP here and give them a call first ..gud luck

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
jk45 said:
There may not be...but this is something you wont understand at this point.
As you said earlier you spent 4 weeks with your wife same case is mine and when we filed we already aware about this application processing gonna take more then 6 months and in between we faced stupid strike if you check my timeline my PPR is not get yet....

and yes i will understand after 2-3 months when i will come in your situation right...

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
kejalmistry said:
As you said earlier you spent 4 weeks with your wife same case is mine and when we filed we already aware about this application processing gonna take more then 6 months and in between we faced stupid strike if you check my timeline my PPR is not get yet....

and yes i will understand after 2-3 months when i will come in your situation right...
I wish you dont have too but i also add its not about just living apart but also facing several situations which could have been avoided otherwise.
everybody has different personal lives.

guddi

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-march-2013
AOR Received.
16-march-2013
File Transfer...
04-april-2013
Med's Done....
11-feb-2013
Passport Req..
25-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
jk45 said:
Fine you MP here and give them a call first ..gud luck

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
There are 2 addresses.
Parliamentary Address
Constituency Address

where he has to met them?

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
guddi said:
There are 2 addresses.
Parliamentary Address
Constituency Address

where he has to met them?
Constituency Address

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
jk45 said:
I wish you dont have too but i also add its not about just living apart but also facing several situations which could have been avoided otherwise.
everybody has different personal lives.
I know everybody has different personal lives and many several situations

If I'm no crying that's doesn't mean i'm not feeling...but at this time any one be weak then who gonna support whom till we reunite ?