AOR Received.
May-2013
Passport Req..
June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process - Dec14th
harinder1827 said:
hey all ...i got a reply to email after 2 months from CIC stating
"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries"

So basically no answer

canadian1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2013
AOR Received.
May-2013
Passport Req..
June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process - Dec14th
zormas said:
Michelle Zilio ‏ @ MichelleZilio 35m

Received email from reader affected by #dipstrike. Subject: an immigrant with a dream. He's leaving Canada after delayed spousal sponsorship

Im sure a lot of ppl feel the same way...just sad....and shame on Canadian govt. for doing this.
This is just extremly sad news.. The sad part is that our govement does not realize how they are breaking apart families

HarvB

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
LANDED..........
Soon..........In Vancouver BC (Beautiful British Columbia)
Hi everyone!!!

I don't post here regularly, but I do read all posts every single day, and I thought that I had to post something here today!

I read some posts were many people are frustrated and a few saying that there relationship is on the verge of a breakup. To be frustrated is ok but breakup???
We all were aware of a sponsorship process when we decided to marry overseas; and this could take some time, and we should be prepared for it.

I could write a long long story here of what I have been through in the past few years up till now as a single mother, and raising a child all on my own and dealing with problems that the ex is giving me. But, today, I'm really upset and had to post this. I have no family here. I'm going to court again regarding custody issues, my child does want to see the ex. I have so much on my plate right now. My husbnad is very supportive but still he is in India and I'm here. My child is eagerly waiting to see his new dad. My child wants him to join us ASAP. It has almost been a year since we saw him in India last year.

At least all you people waiting to come here and join your spouses, have your family there with you. Someone that can comfort you.

I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings. Apologies if someone is hurt. But be strong and hang in there. Do "Paath" in your spare times. God bless you all and hope you all get visa soon.

Tdot2329

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process- Nov 6,2013.....DM- Nov11,2013
LANDED..........
waiting
HarvB said:
Hi everyone!!!

I don't post here regularly, but I do read all posts every single day, and I thought that I had to post something here today!

I read some posts were many people are frustrated and a few saying that there relationship is on the verge of a breakup. To be frustrated is ok but breakup???
We all were aware of a sponsorship process when we decided to marry overseas; and this could take some time, and we should be prepared for it.

I could write a long long story here of what I have been through in the past few years up till now as a single mother, and raising a child all on my own and dealing with problems that the ex is giving me. But, today, I'm really upset and had to post this. I have no family here. I'm going to court again regarding custody issues, my child does want to see the ex. I have so much on my plate right now. My husbnad is very supportive but still he is in India and I'm here. My child is eagerly waiting to see his new dad. My child wants him to join us ASAP. It has almost been a year since we saw him in India last year.

At least all you people waiting to come here and join your spouses, have your family there with you. Someone that can comfort you.

I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings. Apologies if someone is hurt. But be strong and hang in there. Do "Paath" in your spare times. God bless you all and hope you all get visa soon.

All the best.....+1

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
suban said:
Nowadays i don't read the post in this forum that much because many people prefer to write in Punjabi n Hindi. I don't want to bother my head reading all those. I just scan through "DM" in the pages, then log out. If i don't understand what u say, then where is communication? It is just like mumbling in the dark. No offence please. It is my opinion.
haha, I know what you mean, Canada is an extension of Punjab. Toronto is at least more cosmopolitan but in B.C - its like 99.99% Punjabis so when you talk to one, they will assume you are one and start talking in Punjabi. Its not their fault and its understandable since almost everyone is related to Punjab. I often skip that, since I am mistaken for South American but when I say I am from India, I have to mention Mumbai and then we speak in Hindi. But frankly, it really helps if you know Punjabi since they are in every sector and you feel good that there is Indian representation everywhere

For those who are not familiar and first time in Canada - ( Don't recall this is in Toronto ) but in Vancouver, its acceptable and/or titled as "Brown" when it comes to Indians or when you are referring to one. Same goes for Chinese as Yellow, and off course black and white. It's not necessarily racist or anything but that's how its acknowledged
So its common to hear like "Oh it's a brown party" , stuff like thjat

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
harinder1827 said:
hey all ...i got a reply to email after 2 months from CIC stating
"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries"
It means they are working but not continuously may because of strike.........lets hope soon all teams back to their work or any current teams will take over those files and issue visas............

Summerside

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.. ( In Process since October 24th )..Decision made on November 4th
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
I received GCMS notes today. What pages should I look at FOR INFORMATION ?

Looks like Eligibility, Medical, Security, Criminality : Not starteD

Notes also mention CSCD date not entered as original IMM 1017 NOT PROVIDED. Where and how can we get IMM 1017 FORM ?
Doctor only gave us a copy of bar coded form.

diya2sharma

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-1-2013
Doc's Request.
17-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-2-2013
File Transfer...
21-2-2013
Med's Done....
26-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-3-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
suban said:
Nowadays i don't read the post in this forum that much because many people prefer to write in Punjabi n Hindi. I don't want to bother my head reading all those. I just scan through "DM" in the pages, then log out. If i don't understand what u say, then where is communication? It is just like mumbling in the dark. No offence please. It is my opinion.

+1 totally agree .. I do the same thing..

aakriti

Feb 4, 2013
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Feb
AOR Received.
25th Feb
File Transfer...
8th march
Med's Done....
13th Jan
Passport Req..
3rd Aprril
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
waiting
I just applied for GCMS notes........and i have one question about it
When i was applying for it there was one option on 2nd last page if u want to add any suppotive documents..........
I just skipped that coz it was optional...is that okay???? or not???????

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
aakriti said:
I just applied for GCMS notes........and i have one question about it
When i was applying for it there was one option on 2nd last page if u want to add any suppotive documents..........
I just skipped that coz it was optional...is that okay???? or not???????
if you are citizen of Canada, then you can skip it. If not, then it is better to upload any proof that you are staying in Canada (like driver's licence, PR Card etc).

- Gupta

Summerside

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.. ( In Process since October 24th )..Decision made on November 4th
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
@ all senior members.. Please advise

I received GCMS notes today. What pages should I look at for important?

Looks like Eligibility, Medical, Security, Criminality : Not started

Notes also mention CSCD date not entered as original IMM 1017 not provided. Where and how can we get IMM 1017 FORM ?
Doctor only gave us a copy of bar coded form and we forwarded the same with original application package.

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Minister of Immigration & Citizenship has given the top most priority to family reunification and accordingly visa offices are instructed to process the spousal sponsorship application as quickly as possible. One of the main objectives of the Canada immigration policy mentioned in Immigration & Refugee Protection Act (S) 3(1)(d) is as under:

IRPA (S) 3(1)(d)
“to see that families are reunited in Canada”
Separation is a severe hardship and in the case of newly wed couple

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hi frnds
Just a quick question is it really matter if we send an passport through VFS service? Bcz one my frnd said if u send through vfs service they will take less time to make a decision if u send through regualar mail it will take more time...
Plzz suggest...

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
kuljit said:
Hi frnds
Just a quick question is it really matter if we send an passport through VFS service? Bcz one my frnd said if u send through vfs service they will take less time to make a decision if u send through regualar mail it will take more time...
Plzz suggest...
OMG, This is exactly what I heard a week ago. This might be true, I'm not sure. Friend of mine send it via VFS, but I don't know how they send it. She received the visa in a month, but I don't her case and timeline. I know every case is different. Can you pls find out how to send it via VFS. Please investigate and let us know. Thx