+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

08jas11

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait wait wait.....don't knw how long I have to wait from " in process" to DM.....
Hope we will get DM soon.... :( :(.......

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
I hate to see "Application Received" on my e-Cas status.... donno how much more time, I nee to wait...

- Gupta

HarvB

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
LANDED..........
Soon..........In Vancouver BC (Beautiful British Columbia)
Hey guys!!

I have a problem !

I'm trying to login in on cic to check the status of my file. When I submitted it at Mississauga, I checked and it showed:

File received and that I ahve been approved as a sponsor and file has been forwarded to NDVO. So it was to Dlhi and a mnoth later in July, my lawyer received an email/call to have my husband submit his passport. So the passport is now with NDVO.

So now when I check online I am unable to login even using my husband's details. I called cic, and they are unable to take the call as it's really busy. I follow the automated prompts and in the end it tells that they are busy and to call back later and the phone disconnects. I called again and followed the prompts, an dthis time eneterd my info, and the system just replied that my application was received on May 23 2013.

Just wondering NDVO is working on it for sure, but are they seriously so lazy to updtae everything online???
It's been over 2 months that the file is with NDVO.

Another thing:
Should I order gcms or wait?
How can I order or does my husband have to order them?
I am in canada and husabnd is in india.

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
HarvB said:
Hey guys!!

I have a problem !

I'm trying to login in on cic to check the status of my file. When I submitted it at Mississauga, I checked and it showed:

File received and that I ahve been approved as a sponsor and file has been forwarded to NDVO. So it was to Dlhi and a mnoth later in July, my lawyer received an email/call to have my husband submit his passport. So the passport is now with NDVO.

So now when I check online I am unable to login even using my husband's details. I called cic, and they are unable to take the call as it's really busy. I follow the automated prompts and in the end it tells that they are busy and to call back later and the phone disconnects. I called again and followed the prompts, an dthis time eneterd my info, and the system just replied that my application was received on May 23 2013.

Just wondering NDVO is working on it for sure, but are they seriously so lazy to updtae everything online???

Another thing:
I dont kjnow the issue with CIC ecas. If you are the sponsor check with your client id (you should see sponsorship status and application information two different things) if you login with applicants information (your husband) then you will see only PR application details. Check again later the day.

Regarding GCMS - if you are the sponsor and in canada only you can apply under information act. there is a fee involved 5$ if you are requesting information on your husband behalf.
now since you mentioned you have a attorney/lawyer... it will be better if the lawyer does it for you than you doing. I guess you have given representation for the lawyer to aact on ur behalf. I would advice talking to them before applying for GCMs.

HarvB

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
LANDED..........
Soon..........In Vancouver BC (Beautiful British Columbia)
prasamp said:
I dont kjnow the issue with CIC ecas. If you are the sponsor check with your client id (you should see sponsorship status and application information two different things) if you login with applicants information (your husband) then you will see only PR application details. Check again later the day.

Regarding GCMS - if you are the sponsor and in canada only you can apply under information act. there is a fee involved 5$ if you are requesting information on your husband behalf.
now since you mentioned you have a attorney/lawyer... it will be better if the lawyer does it for you than you doing. I guess you have given representation for the lawyer to aact on ur behalf. I would advice talking to them before applying for GCMs.
It's not a lawywer, it's a immigration firm and they know nothing! Useless, good for nothing people. But yeh, he can apply for gcms notes. But, even when I enter my info, I am unbale to access. It shows that either info is incorrect or we have your file and it is not in process as of now. How can it be "not in process" when they alreday received it at NDVO and they requested for passport aswell. It doesn't make sense.

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Dear Friends,

It feels really great to have positivity back in the forum. It was so frustrating and the situation was so preposterous. Now it feels great that NDVO has started issuing some visas, not at full pace, but it is started. :)

We apologize for not updating the spread sheet. We were waiting for Gulzar to share his sheet as his sheet was up-to-date but now as he removed the link to his updated sheet, we will start updating this sheet again (in my signature) so that we all are up to date with NDVO processings

It will be really hard for us to go back and check everybody's information in the thread, I really appreciate if you guys can help us in updating the sheet.
Please have a look at the current sheet and look at your information if it is up-to-date or not. If not, I request all forum members who want to share their information with all of us here, please send me or prasamp a personal message with all your updated details so that we can update the sheet with the current information.

Please copy both of us in your personal message. This will save some time for both of us.

I wish this strike to end on this August 21st and all diplomats are back to work and start our visa processing as soon as possible so that we all can reunite with our loved ones.

Regards,
James

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
HarvB said:
Hey guys!!

I have a problem !

Another thing:
If you can login and it says page not found ( but not incorrect info ) then ecas is being updated in your case ( this is what I have seen from past experience )
You can order GCMS, its good to order - if you need help, take a look at my signature
Your husband has to sign consent form and scan/email back to you

enoughwait

Aug 19, 2013
Hi all,

Here comes another January 2013 applicant, fed up of the wait. I have been following this forum from quite a while. It seems NDVO has an enmity with January 2013 applicants. Just skipped a few of us and started issuing visa to Feb. applicants? Here is my timeline:
Application received: Jan 28, 2013
File transfer: Feb 21, 2013
PP request: March 9, 2013
E-cas status: Application received
Visa issued: not yet

Thanks

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
I got my notes , they mentioned, SPR is CC, never sponsered before ,however no MOC concerns. Passport received. Medical in progress. What is the meaning of MOC??
I filled my file in 2nd week of April.

Ohballe

Jun 13, 2013
sumandeep said:
I got my notes , they mentioned, SPR is CC, never sponsered before ,however no MOC concerns. Paasport received. Medical in progress. What is the meaning of MOC
I filled my file in 2nd week of April.
Marriage of Convenience

So looks like, to them, marriage genuineness is not of concern in your case.
Congratulations; hopefully good news coming soon
Good Luck :)

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
Ohballe said:
Marriage of Convenience

So looks like, to them, marriage genuineness is not of concern in your case.
Congratulations; hopefully good news coming soon
Good Luck :)
thanks a lot

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)

eclipse087

Jul 24, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am a new member to this thread. could you please add me on your spreadsheet.

Category: FAMILY
Visa office: New Delhi
Application Filed: Jan 18 2013
Doc's Requested: N/A
File Transfer: 4 Feb 2013
Medical done: 03 Jan 2013
Passport Request: 28 April 2013
Visa Issued: TBA

Thank you :'(

pari_dec12

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process Aug 14th,decision made Oct 31st,visa issued oct 29th,passport received nov 7th
LANDED..........
Flying on nov 11th
Hi guys I am new to this forum but was following since couple of weeks now. Must say you guys are doing great job postings all the updates about PAFSO strike and other related topics.

I was just checking my application status today and there's new update please help me understand what exactly this means:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 6, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on August 14, 2013.

3. Medical results have been received.

Here's my timeline:

Application received: March 6, 2013
File transfer: Apr 4, 2013
PP request: April 26, 2013
E-cas status: In Process
Visa issued: not yet

Thanks in advance