Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
06-11-2013
No. They cannot be on indefinite strike , as this will hamper them mostly.
Please dont pay heed to such news and panic and more over make others panic.
Visit the New Delhi 2012 Applicants forum . Almost 5 people got their passport stamped with visa last week.
If there was indefinite strike, this would not have happened.
So relax , dont panic and hope for the best .

Dear all ,
Did anyone heard that New Delhi Canadian High Commission & Beijing High Commission of Indefinite Strike ?????

[/quote]

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Hi everyone,

i am new to this forum.....pls can someone help me with my situation
my application reached Mississauga mid april....got aor around 1st week may....got sa mid may......but i still havent recd any email or mail by cic.......my husband called cic and they said u have passed as a sponser and by 15th july your file shld leave Mississauga to delhi...and she also stated that everyones file is scanned online ....i really dont understand y have they kept our file thr while i see here many ppl have already got their ppr after our date of application....generally does everyone get the mail stating that their while has been transferred to new delhi?? plus i check online its just says We received your application for permanent residence.. and the address is my husbands in canada

its been nearly 1 month since we got our SA i really dont understand y we havent got our mail and why are they holding our file in Mississauga..... is anyone goin thru this or has gone thru this......awaiting replies

thank u
myrah :(

Atrayee Bhaumik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
06-11-2013
Hi Guys,

Please be advice that the VO offices are on working strike, the strike does not affect our application processing, according to them. One of my acquaintances got email from London office asking for additional document on June 6th (Thursday). According to the VO offices affected, they will only be working their regular hours and there will not be overtime or any job outside their job describtion.

Let relax and hope to hear good news from them before the end of June.

Cheers.

vicky_232

Mar 17, 2012
Atrayee Bhaumik said:
Hi Guys,

Please be advice that the VO offices are on working strike, the strike does not affect our application processing, according to them. One of my acquaintances got email from London office asking for additional document on June 6th (Thursday). According to the VO offices affected, they will only be working their regular hours and there will not be overtime or any job outside their job describtion.

Let relax and hope to hear good news from them before the end of June.

Cheers.
Dear Atrayee Bhaumik
Thank you so much , wish you all the very best for shining visa

Atrayee Bhaumik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
06-11-2013
Your welcome. :)
We all are in the same boat. Patience and perseverance are two things which will keep this boat afloat.

Best Regards
Atrayee

canz

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 march 2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
3 april 2013
File Transfer...
3 april 2013
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Interview........
waived recommended
Passport Req..
missed twice.pp sent on 4 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 26 october 2013
sam_libra said:
Hi canz

Pl refer to below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp

From which department you got PCC because its clearly mention on cic website " PCC from Ministry of Justice or similar is not acceptable substitute.

I was in NZ for two year and came back lawfully.

x
I'v applied with Consent to Disclosure of Information (NZ) form and got pcc from ministry of justice also.

Did ur lawyer suggest you anything about NZ PCC? I've seen most of lawyer don't know about Consent to Disclosure of Information form.

Now where did u applied for new PCC?

I'm waiting for PPR now.
Hi bud, i just to be living in New Zealand in 2008 to 2009 the police clearance you need are not coming from NZ Police, you have to fill a form and mail it to the minister of Justice , here is the web site and the instructions http://www.justice.govt.nz/services/criminal-records i have the same criminal record from them and works well from immigration canada , when i was living in Rotorua North Island it took 21 working days in get it , if you apply from other country i do not know how long it takes , hope this info works for you.

Cheers

dis post was from old user...i have got my new pcc from ministry of justice nz...dere is no other option to get a criminal record certificate from NZ besides ministry of justice..i did nt attach any disclosure form...my friend also applied for canadian PR,,he attached ministry of justice PCC...nd he got PRV..CIC did nt ask for any other dicument from him..

gurnam21

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
Doc's Request.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st june 2013
LANDED..........
soooooon
My Ecas status is " in process" since i submitted my passport to new delhi. its also showing that ND started working on my file on 18th Feb 2013... medical results are received.

My medical will get expire on 15th July. Can they ask for new one?

chd123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Request
remed 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
gurnam21 said:
My Ecas status is " in process" since i submitted my passport to new delhi. its also showing that ND started working on my file on 18th Feb 2013... medical results are received.

going by the email u recieved from ndvo that they issue u a visa i dont think they will ask for a remedical.may be u will get ur passport this week or next week. but u have to enter canada before 15th july.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
ANybody from Nepal??? Please suggest how are we going to receive passport.

I have some people saying we are getting passport in the mail box. (WHICH IS NOT SAFE??)

Some are saying BY FEDEX and SOME FROM VFS..????? STILL CONFUSED ??? ??? ???

Please let me know....THANKS A BUNCH :p

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Hi everyone,

i am new to this forum.....pls can someone help me with my situation :mad:
my application reached Mississauga mid april....got aor around 1st week may....got sa mid may......but i still havent recd any email or mail by cic.......my husband called cic and they said u have passed as a sponser and by 15th july your file shld leave Mississauga to delhi...and she also stated that everyones file is scanned online ....i really dont understand y have they kept our file thr while i see here many ppl have already got their ppr after our date of application....generally does everyone get the mail stating that their while has been transferred to new delhi?? plus i check online its just says We received your application for permanent residence.. and the address is my husbands in canada

its been nearly 1 month since we got our SA i really dont understand y we havent got our mail and why are they holding our file in Mississauga..... is anyone goin thru this or has gone thru this......awaiting replies

thank u

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
sabatour said:
ADDRESS CHANGED ON JUNE 10,2013

PLZ PRAY FOR ME--MISS MY WIFE

Congrats!!!!!

January Applicants are being done....

Very Nice:)

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Myrah7 said:
Hi everyone,

i am new to this forum.....pls can someone help me with my situation :mad:

thank u
Now a days the processing time at Mississauga is 28 days....They might have increased it.thats y u got this E-mail but I am sure no one else has discussed that case here so far!!!

vicky_232

Mar 17, 2012
gurnam21 said:

Dear gurnam21,
All the very best , i have received AOR from NVDO asking for passport & Right of Permanent Resident Fees. Is it like you are saying that ND has started working of file for which they have released AOR on 18 Feb 2013 , because i have also received AOR on same date.

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
gurnam21 said:

In case if some one enter after that time frame then what would be the Scenario ?