18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
bachansoo said:
It isn't guaranteed that you'll receive an AOR, or that you'll receive one by email. I listed an email address and the only letter I got from CIC told me my sponsorship was approved, and it arrived by mail about a week after the sponsorship approval. I didn't get any AOR by mail or email.

Like I said before, a lot of people from the 2012 thread who are Oct/Nov/Dec applicants have not received a PP request yet. You can see for yourself with the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE&pli=1#gid=0
Hi, can you please PM me the email address (NDVO's) from which your wife got the PPR email?

Thanks,

aakriti

Feb 4, 2013
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Feb
AOR Received.
25th Feb
File Transfer...
8th march
Med's Done....
13th Jan
Passport Req..
3rd Aprril
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
waiting
hi gulzar,
I submitted my husband's file to Mississauga office on 12th of February and i got file no. on 25th February. Is that mean my file is transfered to india??? and how long is the process time for step 2 i mean how long takes once file is transferred in india....
Thanx

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
aakriti said:
hi gulzar,
I submitted my husband's file to Mississauga office on 12th of February and i got file no. on 25th February. Is that mean my file is transfered to india??? and how long is the process time for step 2 i mean how long takes once file is transferred in india....
Thanx
You may have only received the AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) with the UCI file number, the next step is the approval of the sponsor, which could take about 3-4 weeks (the CIC website is saying 21 days for step 1). After that then your file gets transferred to New Delhi. Now that you got your UCI number you can go on to E-Cas and check the status.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

The step 1 approval of sponsor as per CIC is 21 days.
Does anybody know how many more days if applied for settle in quebec.

At what stage the Canada Immigration directs to apply to Quebec Immigration. Any thoughts please.

Thanks

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 14
mickeyindia said:
Hi,

At what stage the Canada Immigration directs to apply to Quebec Immigration. Any thoughts please.

Thanks
CIC updated their website today and sponsorship approval is at 29 days not 21 anymore. :(

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
skas13 said:
CIC updated their website today and sponsorship approval is at 29 days not 21 anymore. :(
Previously it was 55 days!!!!
29 is still not bad....

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Buds said:
Previously it was 55 days!!!!
29 is still not bad....
Anyone Please Answer:

Do we have to submit the original of the Marriage certificate or its photocopy?

And if photocopy, then do we need it notarized?
Do we need all document photocopies such as passport, 10th class notarized or just copies...please answer

Thanks in Advance!!!
Buds...

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
mickeyindia said:
Hi,

Thanks

Hello Everyone,
Please answer,

I am sponsoring my wife. She was in England before and she got her Police clearance from England on 17Dec-2012...
I will definitely submit application to Missisuaga before 10 Mar-2013. which is less than three months...

Do they count this date of submission or the day when they open up the file.. please let me know if we are fine with the previous police clearance or we ll have to get a new one....Thanks!!!

Buds!!

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buds said:
Anyone Please Answer:

Do we have to submit the original of the Marriage certificate or its photocopy?

And if photocopy, then do we need it notarized?
Do we need all document photocopies such as passport, 10th class notarized or just copies...please answer

Thanks in Advance!!!
Buds...
You only need to submit photocopy of Marriage certificate and all other documents as long as all of them are in english. You don't need to get them notarized.
If the documents you are submitting are in any other language then you need to get it translated in English and get it notarized.
Its clearly stated in the guide to sponsorship IMM 3900.

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buds said:
Hello Everyone,
Please answer,

I am sponsoring my wife. She was in England before and she got her Police clearance from England on 17Dec-2012...
I will definitely submit application to Missisuaga before 10 Mar-2013. which is less than three months...

Do they count this date of submission or the day when they open up the file.. please let me know if we are fine with the previous police clearance or we ll have to get a new one....Thanks!!!

Buds!!
I suggest you get a new PCC for her cos its so close to the three month requirement.
By the time your application gets there and they enter you in the system, you are playing with odds.
CIC states "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application".

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
Buds said:
Hello Everyone,
Please answer,

Buds!!
From where will you submit the application Canada or India. If you are submitting from Canada it will reach them before March 17 assuming you submit before March 10. They will consider the date they will receive the application. So no worries there. Also asking for new PCC will depend on the visa officer, so there might be a chance that they might accept it if its delayed only by couple of days.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
civiliii said:
I suggest you get a new PCC for her cos its so close to the three month requirement.
By the time your application gets there and they enter you in the system, you are playing with odds.
CIC states "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application".

Ciciliii
Thanks for your time and reply...
Thanku very much

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
muksi said:
From where will you submit the application Canada or India. If you are submitting from Canada it will reach them before March 17 assuming you submit before March 10. They will consider the date they will receive the application. So no worries there. Also asking for new PCC will depend on the visa officer, so there might be a chance that they might accept it if its delayed only by couple of days.
Hi Muksi,

I am submitting it in Missisuaga...and will submit it before 17..
Thanku very much for the reply...Just waiting for my option C print out from CRA...

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I got an email from CIC today. They provided me with UCI and application number.
I check application status on CIC website. It shows nothing.
I will consider it as AOR. ;D
Good luck to all and myself. ;)

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 14
I got my AOR today as well. Next step Sponsorship approval!