Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
mickeyindia said:
Thanks mate.
I sent it via canada post Express post and I can track it to be more confident.

So when do we actually get on the EAS to see more details?
After the file has been transferred to New Delhi?

Thanks,
Mickey
When you get your AOR from CIC email, you will get a UCI number (client identification), I think it is then that you can go on to ECAS to check your application. Until then you have to wait it out..

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks skas13. You answered what I was exactly looking for.

-Mickey

cal

Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for the reply. Has anybody received any PP request who got sponsorship approval on or after 20-Nov-2012. It is full 3 month now and my wife has not received anything yet. No email/letter.

ANy body hava a idea if they have not asking for passport now . Old 2012 forams most people used to get their pp request by one month. any nov/dec candidate can please share their dates please.

I am really worried now . Appreciate any feedback .

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
skas13 said:
It depends on what the sponsor put on the application, if they used their email address then CIC will send an email with an AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). If you only used a mailing address, then a letter will be sent. But CIC will definitely confirm that they received the packet. The timeline varies, but it can be anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks after the packet is delivered.

I am not sure how you mailed your application to them, but I did it through Canada Post Expresspost and I got a tracking number, and it just tells me that the package was mailed successfully. I won't hear from CIC for another week or two.

Hope this helps.
It isn't guaranteed that you'll receive an AOR, or that you'll receive one by email. I listed an email address and the only letter I got from CIC told me my sponsorship was approved, and it arrived by mail about a week after the sponsorship approval. I didn't get any AOR by mail or email.

cal said:
Thanks for the reply. Has anybody received any PP request who got sponsorship approval on or after 20-Nov-2012. It is full 3 month now and my wife has not received anything yet. No email/letter.

ANy body hava a idea if they have not asking for passport now . Old 2012 forams most people used to get their pp request by one month. any nov/dec candidate can please share their dates please.

I am really worried now . Appreciate any feedback .
Like I said before, a lot of people from the 2012 thread who are Oct/Nov/Dec applicants have not received a PP request yet. You can see for yourself with the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE&pli=1#gid=0

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 14
bachansoo said:
It isn't guaranteed that you'll receive an AOR, or that you'll receive one by email. I listed an email address and the only letter I got from CIC told me my sponsorship was approved, and it arrived by mail about a week after the sponsorship approval. I didn't get any AOR by mail or email.

Like I said before, a lot of people from the 2012 thread who are Oct/Nov/Dec applicants have not received a PP request yet. You can see for yourself with the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArH8forkPk_AdDQ2cG9lNXlCc0hkTUYzazV4dHZwekE&pli=1#gid=0
Interesting....from everything I read you get an AOR. Hmmm more confusion to throw in the mix. Guess we'll see what happens next for me....

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear bachansoo ,

That was a wonderful spreadsheet to share.
That gives realtime data with reason for delay/interview if any.

Thank you so much for sharing it in the forum.

Is there any spreadsheet for 2013 similar to the 2012 one. If none exists we should create one. Right guys?

-Mickey

cal

Feb 21, 2013
Dear bachansoo ,

Thank you very much for sharing the spreadsheet. Now atleast I can see I am not alone not got PP request.
from newdelhi for 2012-Nov candidate.

In case you get any further update regarding pp request please share with me. Will be very thankful.

thanks

papu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/02/2013
AOR Received.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
10/04/2013
Passport Req..
05/05/2013
Hi tenzin/gulzar
Now i am getting medical done at ND centre and sending the original reciept by courier in cananda to wife.... what should we do further ... wait for them to raise query or she just send it to cic centre in missigua directly...... you help wud be appreciated.

Regards,

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
papu said:
Hi tenzin/gulzar
Now i am getting medical done at ND centre and sending the original reciept by courier in cananda to wife.... what should we do further ... wait for them to raise query or she just send it to cic centre in missigua directly...... you help wud be appreciated.

Regards,
Gulzar ND is unavailable lately:
Have you filled the forms for you and for your wife. If not there is the link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

You need to fill the forms and signed them all and send them to your wife.

First section is for sponsor,
Second for you as applicant
Third for you but it is region base (for you select india)

Please not to forget PCC from LOCAL POLICE STATION OR NEAREST PASSPORT OFFICE: It shouldnot be two or three month older from date of application.ONLY PCC and receipt of Medical test being done need to be in original. others you can send with attested copy.

Hope this helps..

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi tenzin/gulzar

Regards,
Hi there,

I understand your situation.
As you see both Canada and India immigration checklist for sponsor needs a medical of the principal applicant and his/her family members.
So I would say avoid risk of having them ask you.
It is highly recommended if you send it across to Mississauga - make a cover letter so clear with your both sponsor and applicant information.
Also send email to CPC-M confirming that you updated the file with your medicals.

This is what I would do if i was under the same situation as you are.
Good luck

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Here is my timeline so far

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......: 21 FEB, 2013
Med's Done....: 06 FEB, 2013

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This might make you guys feel a little better.
Step 1 processing time has been updated to 21 days on CIC website.
Woooohoooo......

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 14
civiliii said:
This might make you guys feel a little better.
Step 1 processing time has been updated to 21 days on CIC website.
Woooohoooo......
I saw that good news! Sure glad I applied at the end of Feb! Hoping for a short wait to get my AOR/Sponsorship approval.

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
New Delhi Permanent Resident Family Sponsor (Spouse) applicants, please respond !
tell me if the NDVO is slow in sending the PPR ? I am already over 4 weeks since sponsorship approval (23-Jan-2013) and still waiting for PPR ?

apple85

Jan 5, 2013
i sent my passport on jan 9 got their on the 10 since then i have got nuthing back yet i just been told their doing background check any help any one ???? :(