Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
tenzin Namgyal said:
Hello,
There is always question of two weeks in many discusion. I know that official holiday in Canada is limit to two weeks but what it got to do with immigration if sponsor is not demanding financial support from govt. Please let me know how it is going to affect the immigration process??

Thanks,
Tenzin
i found this link bit interesting..its about process for sponsoring spouse.. hope you will like it..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/colombian-spouse-starting-pr-visa-t133521.0.html;msg2048562#msg2048562

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@Tenzin

She asked too much questions lolz....m feeling sleepy ;D

Hats off to the person who replied to her query...

waitgame

Jan 24, 2013
macadamia said:
Hi, My file is with New Delhi for the past 3 months. Since yesterday I'm not able to access my account or my wife's account in CIC. Does this mean anything?

Last week my status changed to In process and my wife's passport is with New delhi consulate for the past 2 months

Any help on this would be great
@Macadamia

Can you share your timeline please

rvrunda

Feb 4, 2013
Here is my timeline:

Medical Done before applying (25-09-2012)
Application Sent to CIC along with medical report (15-10-2012)
Application Received at CIC Mississauga (17-10-2012)
Date of AOR Received (30-10-2012)
Date of Sponsorship Approved (31-10-2012)
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi (05-11-2012)
Date of AOR Received from New Delhi (21-11-2012)
Date of Passport Requested by NDVO (10-12-2012)
Date Passport sent to NDVO (14-10-2012)

E-cas still showing "Application Received"
waiting for Processing and "Decision Made" status eagerly...

Thanks.

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@ YOGEETHA

Welcome to this forum.

Just leave your query here. We all will try to help you. Gulzar might be busy. If we will be unable to respond to your query, he will surely respond to it as soon as he cm online.

All the best
Mannat

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@ Yogeetha

Don't worry about anything. Every Application is unique and different from each other and so is the processing time. Many Applicants received passport back with visa within 4 months from the date of application. But in general now a days at New Delhi they issue PR anywhere from 4 to 6 months time after the transfer of the file.

Regarding your medicals, you don't need to provide any letter from the embassy to the doctor. Check the panet list of doctors from the website and consult somewhere else.

You dont need to get the PCC with fingerprints.Get it done from your nearer police station where you resides more than six months. Its very easy just fill the form n you will get your PCC done within a week or same day.

You have to provide notarised copies of your academics, birth certificate,marriage certificate thats it. Visit your nearer court, there you will find advocates get it notsrised from them.

Don't feel hesitate to ask any question.

Good luck !
Mannat

DJ India

Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..
Hello Everyone!

Thank You Gulzar and others for contributing great information in this thread.

A lot of my questions have been answered already.

I got married in Jan 2013 and now I am preparing my application, planning to apply as soon I get my PCC. I have applied for my PCC, they informed me that i will receive the same in 12 days.

I was just wondering what would be the right way to put our emails in the supporting doc. Currently I have just taken screen shots of the Inbox and not actual emails. The total number of Pages are around 15. Will it be ok? and will it be fine to include some emails(with the matter) along with it or do i have to include all emails(with the matter)?

Please throw some light if you have knowledge regarding the same.

Thank You again and Wishing Good Luck to all!

Regards,
DJ

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@DJ

Welcome to this forum!

Regarding your supporting documents,you can provide email printouts instead screen shots.Arrange it accordingly. You have to provide each document with evidence.for eg if your marriage is arranged you have to provide the details who helped yoy in choosing your partner.If through matrimonial site then provide details.

5 attendees from both sides with names and relation

Gift receipts,shopping bills,honeymoon photos,any family function attended photos,before marriage communication if you have call details.

Good luck!
Mannat

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@Yogeetha

You only need to carry original passport and passport size photographs. Drink lots of water lolz as my husband also advised me when i got my medicals done. :D

When you got all your medical done. They will provide you invoice cum receipt. Your husband will keep the original receipt.This he has to provide with your application. Have the photocopy in your record.

Cheers!
Mannat

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
Yogeetha M said:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank u mannatdel

Im really grateful to u n to this forum for replying

Im Yogeetha, Sponsored Spouse n My Hubby is a PR, Canada...We are applying new forms

My Queries are

1. Medical Examination: The new Guide says i have to pass medical exams before submitting my forms, but i have inquired the panel of Doctors, (Bangalore Hospital) but they are asking for Embassy letter. I tried to convince them regarding new changes but they are still insisting us to get letter from embassy. How to get it done?

2. How long will the processing take at delhi as i saw the new processing time at Delhi 10months. Is it true...if yes it takes a year for me to reunite my hubby

3. Regarding police clearance certificate- is it compulsory to get finger prints...if yes how to get it done

4. Regarding Notarizing Photocopies frm judge/magistrate/notary public/an officer of a court of justice/ commissioner to administer oath....shall i get it notarized n then send photocopies to my hubby.

Plz guide me in this regard

Regards
Yogeetha
I got this information from GulzarND. Hope this helps..

It depends upon the area of the residence of the Principal Applicant. The best one is to get the PCC from the Passport Office. Now-a-days you have to go to the Nearest Passport Seva Kendra of your jurisdiction in your city. If the Passport has been made recently and current residence of the Principal applicant is same which is being filled in the Form then you may get PCC on the same day by paying the Fees of Rs. 500/- in cash. Otherwise in case of change of address then the whole procedure of Police Verification is followed by the Passport Office and the PCC will be issued after the verification only.

You may find your Passport Seva Kendra by clicking the following link :

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFCInp

For more info on how to apply the PCC (Procedure), you may click the following link :

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

You may download the eform from the following link for PCC (3rd option) :

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic

Please note that you have to download the eform, fill it and save it and it will be saved in XML format automatically. You have to mention the Country as Canada for which PCC is required. Then you have to register the user ID in name of Applicant on same website, Login in to the account, upload the form in XML format which you have saved earlier, Once it shows successfully uploaded then you may print the receipt and carry it to the Passport Seva Kendra. You need not book any appointment. You can go for walk in for getting PCC. Appointment is required for applying the Passports only not for PCC. On website there is misleading info for booking appointment. The Fees has to be paid in Cash. The Original Passport has to be carried along with you along with other required documents according to the website. If you still any doubts then you can contact the Passport Seva Call Centre at 1800-258-1800 (Toll Free).

I have followed the above procedure and got my PCC on the same day.

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
tenzin Namgyal said:
I got this information from GulzarND. Hope this helps..

It depends upon the area of the residence of the Principal Applicant. The best one is to get the PCC from the Passport Office. Now-a-days you have to go to the Nearest Passport Seva Kendra of your jurisdiction in your city. If the Passport has been made recently and current residence of the Principal applicant is same which is being filled in the Form then you may get PCC on the same day by paying the Fees of Rs. 500/- in cash. Otherwise in case of change of address then the whole procedure of Police Verification is followed by the Passport Office and the PCC will be issued after the verification only.

You may find your Passport Seva Kendra by clicking the following link :

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFCInp

For more info on how to apply the PCC (Procedure), you may click the following link :

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

You may download the eform from the following link for PCC (3rd option) :

http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic

Please note that you have to download the eform, fill it and save it and it will be saved in XML format automatically. You have to mention the Country as Canada for which PCC is required. Then you have to register the user ID in name of Applicant on same website, Login in to the account, upload the form in XML format which you have saved earlier, Once it shows successfully uploaded then you may print the receipt and carry it to the Passport Seva Kendra. You need not book any appointment. You can go for walk in for getting PCC. Appointment is required for applying the Passports only not for PCC. On website there is misleading info for booking appointment. The Fees has to be paid in Cash. The Original Passport has to be carried along with you along with other required documents according to the website. If you still any doubts then you can contact the Passport Seva Call Centre at 1800-258-1800 (Toll Free).

I have followed the above procedure and got my PCC on the same day.

There is also question of Photo to be signed at back. Check this out..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/immigration-photos-do-i-have-to-put-name-and-dob-behidn-it-t134903.0.html

What you say about it for New Delhi Applicant?

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS. DNA test...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/dna-test-chc-new-delhi-t123410.0.html

DJ India

Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
28-02-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..
Thanks Mannat for your quick reply.

We did not have arrange marraige instead It was a love marraige and i have a lot of proof for communication(chat/email/phone). For gifts we have western union money transfer slips, greeting cards, letters etc. Unfortunately, we don't have resturant or movie receipts as we never thought we will need it in future.

Also, my wife was accompanied by only her parents at the time of marriage hence i can't show 5 guest on her side.

Could you please suggest if I should take a printout of all individual emails or just the inbox view of the emails? Will it be ok to just take inbox view of all emails and then include few actual emails?

Thanks for your help.

DJ

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@ DJ

Please dn't mind providing all things will not make your case strong.Public recognition is must..You have to provide a strong evidence why your martiage was accompanied by only parents of your wife. Why not invited other people. You will surely get the interview as it happened with one of my friend.
Regarding emails you don't need to provide each mail.Inbox view will be fine provide some main mails date n year wise.I mean when your conversation started to marriage finalised. Mention in your covering each n everthing.I mean your true story.

Good luck!
Mannat