waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
GulzarND said:
@ Gulzar
Thanks a lot.

Will surely help others to my level best :)

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Hi Mannat,

I think regarding visiting the Spouse by Canadian PR while the ongoing process of PR application of your spouse is very risky according to the Senior Forum Members. I have found a very little info on this topic officially which is as below :

If I live outside Canada, may I sponsor?

If you are a Canadian citizen, you may sponsor a spouse, a common-law partner or conjugal partner, or a dependent child who has no children of his or her own. However, you must demonstrate that you will live in Canada when the sponsored person becomes a permanent resident.

Note: Permanent residents residing abroad may not sponsor from outside of Canada. Canadian citizens travelling as tourists are not considered to be residing abroad.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#3900E7

So what I suggest you is that your Husband can call CIC and confirm from them regarding his visit to India.

On top of all :

Congratulations for the Sponsorship Approval !!!

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

mannatdel said:
Hi Gulzar,

I am still waiting for the stage 1 to be approved.I asked
my husband to check online but he is not able to find
the current status. I am really worried.

In one of your reply you have mentioned that if spouse is
Canada PR then he has to wait in Canada till case is under
process. If my husband wants to visit India, will there be
any effect on my application.

Regards
Mannat

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
Hi,

Me and My family landed here 1 year ago as permanent Residents. My father was the principal applicant and I was his dependent. Now I am going to marry with my fiance who lives in India next month. Can I, being a permanent resident, sponsor her to canada? Or Do I have to involve my father for her sponsorship? I know this might be one in a million case!! but I need help on it. :) :) :)
Hi,

1 year before dependent so what is your age now ? Are your working and independent or do you still depend upon your father now also ?

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@Gulzar

Thanks a lot. Hey what's next. I mean when CIC will ask for passport. I have read in many posts in which embassy ask for the passport after a week. My husband will receive email regarding that or i will receive the request of submitting the PP. Will it be hardcopy or soft.

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
@ Mannat,

CIC's role is finished after your sponsorship approval. The File will be transferred to NDVO. PP request can be an email, snail mail or phone call to you. NDVO will contact you regarding your PP not your husband.

Let me tell you another secret. Getting PP request within a week after file transfer doesn't result in quick DM. Many applicants get PP request after two or three months and get their passport back with visa with in a month after that. Whereas the Applicants who got PP request immediately after file transfer, their PP are still stuck in NDVO from the last 4 to 6 month's time. Because every case is Unique.

SO the proper answer for your question "What's Next" is PATIENCE and Only PATIENCE !!!

I hope you can digest this fact.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

mannatdel said:
@ Gulzar

Thanks a lot. Hey what's next. I mean when CIC will ask for passport. I have read in many posts in which embassy ask for the passport after a week. My husband will receive email regarding that or i will receive the request of submitting the PP. Will it be hardcopy or soft.

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
@GULZAR

Thanks for the information. I was praying to God for PP request lolz. Thanx for telling me the secret.

Now my main concentration is to have patience. Moreover regarding my husband's visit. I have read that he can vidit India for a short trip that will be of two weeks. If he stays here longer that can put my case risky.

Its better he stays there. I wish i will fly before our first wedding anniversary lolz.

Have a nice day
Mannat

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
Ya, Gulzar
I know from my friend, to whom Delhi Canadian embassy demanded pp and its been like five or six months now and he has not heard anything from Embassy..

GulzarND said:
@ Mannat,

CIC's role is finished after your sponsorship approval. The File will be transferred to NDVO. PP request can be an email, snail mail or phone call to you. NDVO will contact you regarding your PP not your husband.

Let me tell you another secret. Getting PP request within a week after file transfer doesn't result in quick DM. Many applicants get PP request after two or three months and get their passport back with visa with in a month after that. Whereas the Applicants who got PP request immediately after file transfer, their PP are still stuck in NDVO from the last 4 to 6 month's time. Because every case is Unique.

SO the proper answer for your question "What's Next" is PATIENCE and Only PATIENCE !!!

I hope you can digest this fact.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
mannatdel said:
@ GULZAR

Thanks for the information. I was praying to God for PP request lolz. Thanx for telling me the secret.

Now my main concentration is to have patience. Moreover regarding my husband's visit. I have read that he can vidit India for a short trip that will be of two weeks. If he stays here longer that can put my case risky.

Its better he stays there. I wish i will fly before our first wedding anniversary lolz.

Have a nice day
Mannat

Hello,
There is always question of two weeks in many discusion. I know that official holiday in Canada is limit to two weeks but what it got to do with immigration if sponsor is not demanding financial support from govt. Please let me know how it is going to affect the immigration process??

Thanks,
Tenzin

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
No reply yet. Even me too also wants to know how can it effects the application. My aunt got married last year. She is also Canadian PR. She is here from the last two months waiting for her husband's visa whose passport is at ND branch. Will let you all know if her stay effects her husband's application.

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
GulzarND said:
Hi,

1 year before dependent so what is your age now ? Are your working and independent or do you still depend upon your father now also ?
I am 23 now. my parents went back to india because my father owns a business. he applied for PR just to get good benifits here for me. I was here on student visa and then he applied for PR. and now i am PR as well. but totally independent. i m no longer dependent on my father. i am working here in a good company as a design engineer. earning about 50,000 a year.

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
Hello,
There is always question of two weeks in many discusion. I know that official holiday in Canada is limit to two weeks but what it got to do with immigration if sponsor is not demanding financial support from govt. Please let me know how it is going to affect the immigration process??

Thanks,
Tenzin

arhussain

Feb 10, 2013
I have a question, I just got married this January, I'm preparing the immigration application now and I hit a road block. my wife is an Indian citizen, but lives with her father, in Saudi Arabia where he works, can she apply in the NDVO, or does she have to go through the middle east, also will her medical examination and police reports from Saudi qualify or does she have to go back to India and get them done.

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Hi,

I have seen on some forums that people are mentioning that if you have applied for the sponsorship of your spouse, you should not visit India during the application as it may delay the application process. Still confused about this. How would this impact the application process. Can someone explain...?

Thanks...
James

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Hi,

I was thinking to apply for a tourist visa for my spouse so that she can come and spend some time with me in Canada while the application is under process.
Can anyone please make any suggestions that is this a good idea or not. Can it cause some problems or delays in the immigration application ?

Thanks,
James

civiliii

Jan 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gulzar,
Thanks for the help.
Really appreciate your response.
I am getting all the documents from India via DHL. Will file this week.
Sorry, couldn't respond. Got crazy busy at work.