AOR Received.
15-05-2014
File Transfer...
14-06-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
28-10-2015
I have not found any official statement from PAFSO saying they will not work until arbitration is over.
Infact, one of the clauses in defination of arbitrations says that people on strike goes back to work....
If anybody has seen any official statement, please share the link with us.

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Agreed with jask...

Couldnt find any official statement from PAFSO where they denied to go back to work.
Let's wait for some official statement form PAFSO and then we know what is goin' on

jask said:
I have not found any official statement from PAFSO saying they will not work until arbitration is over.
Infact, one of the clauses in defination of arbitrations says that people on strike goes back to work....

bluezz

Jul 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pretty pissed at PAFSO :mad:
Join this group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/553137958077581

raman_kanwal

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Feb 2013
AOR Received.
14th March 2013
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
James.007 said:
Agreed with jask...

Couldnt find any official statement from PAFSO where they denied to go back to work.
Let's wait for some official statement form PAFSO and then we know what is goin' on
Yes we have to wait what they will decide finally...its really hard to wait

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Jask, did you see the email I posted here on the forum that I had received from PAFSO? I had sent an email to media @ pafso-apase.com I got a reply from the personal hotmail account of the "Strike Communcations Coordinator" and she CCed "media @ pafso-apase.com"

Here is a part of it where the Strike Communications Coordinator said in the email to me:

"Last Thursday, the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers went one step further and offered a solution to the Government. We proposed to enter into binding third party arbitration (http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=155). The Government has until Tuesday to make its decision. If they agree to the proposal, the strike will not be over, however we will stop withdrawals of services as a show of good faith. In such a case, visa processing would re-start."

So now they are going to start working on our applications (hopefully tomorrow itself) In shaa Allaah.. so things are clear for us.. :)

jask said:

raman_kanwal

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th Feb 2013
AOR Received.
14th March 2013
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
Recommended
Passport Req..
14th April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I read a story on thestar.com about cancer patient who is waiting for her son to come on visitor visa. There are so many people who need speedy process.

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
raman_kanwal said:
I read a story on thestar.com about cancer patient who is waiting for her son to come on visitor visa. There are so many people who need speedy process.
:| SPEECHLESS I AM!!

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
hash1 said:
Jask, did you see the email I posted here on the forum that I had received from PAFSO? I had sent an email to media @ pafso-apase.com I got a reply from the personal hotmail account of the "Strike Communcations Coordinator" and she CCed "media @ pafso-apase.com"

Here is a part of it where the Strike Communications Coordinator said in the email to me:

"Last Thursday, the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers went one step further and offered a solution to the Government. We proposed to enter into binding third party arbitration (http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=155). The Government has until Tuesday to make its decision. If they agree to the proposal, the strike will not be over, however we will stop withdrawals of services as a show of good faith. In such a case, visa processing would re-start."

So now they are going to start working on our applications (hopefully tomorrow itself) In shaa Allaah.. so things are clear for us.. :)
there is no statement from PAFSO has been out yet. So i guess v need to wait a bit more for the same - to know what's gonna happen next !?!?!

hash1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
14 Feb, 2013
Med's Done....
May, 2013
Passport Req..
9 Mar, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
meaning?! I didn't get you..
Do you mean, this has not been officially stated and that's why you want to wait?
Trust me.. there is no way out.. they are going back to work :)

there is no statement from PAFSO has been out yet. So i guess v need to wait a bit more for the same - to know what's gonna happen next !?!?!

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hash1 said:
meaning?! I didn't get you..
Do you mean, this has not been officially stated and that's why you want to wait?
Trust me.. there is no way out.. they are going back to work :)
really hoping for good -- (and at the same time prepared for bad too !!)

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
From PAFSO facebook page:

For immediate release
Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: Government's Response to Offer of Binding Arbitration
[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today's noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO's offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government's attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share.

JN 009

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-12-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2013
Official Statement from PAFSO

For immediate release
Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: Government's Response to Offer of Binding Arbitration
[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today’s noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO’s offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government’s attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO’s job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share

Guys, make your own conclusion

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
For immediate release on facebook PAFSO page

[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today’s noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO’s offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government’s attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO’s job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
singh_j said:
For immediate release on facebook PAFSO page

[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today's noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO's offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government's attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.
It's VERY clear that Visa officers are not going back to work until an agreement is reached.
Join this group...we need to start making some noise.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/553137958077581/562118580512852/?notif_t=group_activity

JN 009

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-12-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2013
Friends

Todays sequence of events indicates & suggests that this strike negotiation will not get over soon.

I am not being pessimistic here but it seems that between the two parties we are getting suffered with absolutely no fault of ours.
Be mentally prepared for worst possible scenario

We all can pray to God to give us strength in this tough times and sail us through to our loved ones ASAP