01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
prettyka said:
Today its been 17 months since i applied!! its so frustrating. I don't know whatbthese NDVO are doing. I am in tears :'( right now left with no hope! for the past 5 months myself and the MP have send inquiries and all I get is your application is in queue for final review with the visa officer. how long does it take for a review. Oh dear Allah help me. Why is it taking soooooo longggggg. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
hey don't cry dear....I understand ur situation very well...I know this pain is unbearable but there is nothing in our hands so if you wait for 17 months then don't worry its just couple of weeks left when we received ur omg moment. ...if ur file is in final stage then do not need to worry anything. ..
trust me dear just few days left hv some more patience...

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
md.jmalik said:
Don't worry Rk....1 day ur visa will cum 4 sure nd that day is about to come soon......when ur visa will come, we all forum members will b as happy as u.....me nd mah wife always keep on talking about u......The most important thing is whatever thing which we get after long time nd struggle....that thing last forever nd we always appreciate de value of it......so b positive nd b patience nd ur OMG moment is about to come very soon
hey thank u so much buddy for ur sweet words... :)

KT86

Jun 9, 2014
patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2013
AOR Received.
AOR2 : 01-04-2014
File Transfer...
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
IP :06-08-2014 DM : 02-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Atlast i give up.. these morons win . Ordering notes for the first time . *Censored word*

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yksodhi said:
Hello guys,

Seniors members need your suggestions plss......

I gt IP on 11 Sep and no news after that , should I go for MP enquiry or apply notes

as I am not able to figure out the exact reason for this delay, almost all of the feb'14 have got their passports wd visas.........

I have a travel history of NZ though !!! Please suggest !
this NZ travel history delay many cases...but don't worry just few days more then ur travel history also will b completed ..
I think u should ask ur MP...done one time MP enquiry then lets c whts the delay. ..

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Peerzad said:
This is the BS i get after 13 months of wait.. I do not want to add my daughter as she is Canadian already. But this is the *censored word* I got in reply to one of my emails. They delayed the process due to this..

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your child(ren) on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your child to your application:

Important: Note that if your child was born in Canada or if one parent is a Canadian citizen, then the child is a Canadian citizen. If that is the case, you do not need to add the child to your application, and no medical examination or fee is required. You must, however, send us a copy of the child's birth certificate. You should also contact the Consular section of the High Commission of Canada to make sure the child has the appropriate travel document.

You will be required to submit the following documents in order to add your child to your application:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your child be added to your application
- processing fee for the child (if accompanying you to Canada)
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse to include added child

- If the child is 18 years or older, an IMM0008, Schedule A and IMM5406 Additional Family Information Form
- notarized copy of the child's birth certificate
- copy of your child's valid passport(s) both valid and expired
- four recent passport-size photographs of your child according to the specifications

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added child
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you are immigrating to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your child will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your child to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.
Hi Peerzad jan,

I believe they are not asking for you to add him if you are a Canadian per the Important note's part.

Call CIC about travel document requirement if you don't know it, and send that with your child's Birth Certificate.

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
Peerzad said:
This is the BS i get after 13 months of wait.. I do not want to add my daughter as she is Canadian already. But this is the *censored word* I got in reply to one of my emails. They delayed the process due to this..
We will contact you if there is any further information we require.
Hello Peerzad,
You do not need to add your daughter just as you won't add your husband. Both are already Canadian and do not need to go through this process.
Apply for her Canadian passport though. I guess RKS has done this recently so she can help.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jasminexyz said:
That's good actually! Your remeds is also done so you just have to wait to get back the passport from them now. I am still waiting for remedical email. I don't know what's taking them so long. In August when I got my notes generated in July it said criminality in process and security not started. So if we calculate things should be done by now. Seriously feel like murdering whoever is working on my file! I never received any replies of emails I sent them. And mp has seriously been useless!
even I also send them lots of CSE's but they didn't reply any of them...
even in sept I received notes and criminality and security not started...so don't know things completed or not...

but as ur notes things are positives...
what about u..you are going back USA or not...?
if ur passport is with you then y not u go for urself for remedical...

jasminexyz

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st August 2013
Doc's Request.
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
19th September 2013
File Transfer...
19th September 2013
Med's Request
Medical extended!
Med's Done....
16 August 2013
Interview........
03-09-2014
Passport Req..
11 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th October 2014
LANDED..........
17-12-2014
rksandhu said:
even in sept I received notes and criminality and security not started...so don't know things completed or not...

I am just going to be here and wait for my visa. I don't know how things might work if I go for remedical without them asking me. May be I will discuss with my husband and wait for this week and go for it next week.

Jan Applicant

Sep 9, 2014
Hey 2013 applicants,

I'm 17 jan ,2014 applicant. IP since 12th sep n did mp inquiry but not proper respond. Also medical expiring soon. Any suggestion???pls help me out what to do next. Very upset with the process

prettyka

Oct 15, 2014
rksandhu said:
hey don't cry dear....I understand ur situation very well...I know this pain is unbearable but there is nothing in our hands so if you wait for 17 months then don't worry its just couple of weeks left when we received ur omg moment. ...if ur file is in final stage then do not need to worry anything. ..
trust me dear just few days left hv some more patience...
Thank You dear, its just frustrating, I wish and pray for all the 2013 applicants to get their DM within this week. May Allah reunite us all with our spouses.

prettyka

Oct 15, 2014
SidhuBTI said:
I'm also getting same reply from MP for the last 4-5 months. Do you have travel history?
Yes one travel history, but have got a PCC for it. does travel history really delay the process and why?? please tell me if anyone knows thanks

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
fakename said:
Hello Peerzad,
You do not need to add your daughter just as you won't add your husband. Both are already Canadian and do not need to go through this process.
Apply for her Canadian passport though. I guess RKS has done this recently so she can help.
I did that I already got her passport

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
yasmeen143 said:
Hi Peerzad jan,

I believe they are not asking for you to add him if you are a Canadian per the Important note's part.

Call CIC about travel document requirement if you don't know it, and send that with your child's Birth Certificate.
Yasmeen Jan I already have my daughter's proof of citizenship and passport

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Peerzad said:
Yasmeen Jan I already have my daughter's proof of citizenship and passport
I would think you can just send them copies of those and birth certificate (notarized if it's not in Egnlish), also please check with RKSandhu cause I think she went to through this process.

Good luck bro.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
rksandhu said:

Hi RkSandhu! Can you tell me what documents you send to NdVO regarding your new born please ?