NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
thank you yasmeen143, i will pass the message on....thx..

yasmeen143 said:
they can just do the inquiry and attach copy of the remedical's receipt i guess if they have one, then they can just write in comment the File Number, Applicant's Full Name & DOB then put their inquiry note. I think either the sponsor or applicant can apply. I don't know if they can still do this even if they have a Lawyer.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I think they are different.....

Case Specific enquiry is like a question you ask about the case

GCMS notes will contain all the information about your case.

Good luck....

payal9 said:
Hi all,
case specific enquiry forms and GCMS notes are same or different?

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
case specific inquiry is a quick way of knowing what is the status of your application (most of the time you might get a standard answer ' application is within processing time' but sometimes they respond to specific question) and it is faster than notes (notes will give a detailed account of when you submitted file; who opened it; when it was transferred from canada to india; whether interview is recommended or not; etc) since notes takes about a month and CSE takes about 15 days even though they mention that it would take 30 days to get response...here is link to CSE

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.241329796.788306558.1404836175

for notes here is the link

NDVO- http://goo.gl/CoH7Y
How 2 Order GCMS- http://goo.gl/zl3UP
GCMS request- https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip

first is a spreadsheet and has a tab for notes where it is explained how to order notes...
Finally they replied my email and I'm sharing it with you read it and write your Idea about it:
(Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your passport was returned to you at your request. We received an e-mail from you on April 7, 2014 requesting return of your original passport for extension of your residential permit to stay in India.

Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling, based on the date it was received. Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.)

The above is the email that NDVO has sent me, would you plz write your understanding from this email and tell me if it is a positive step or not based on your understanding ?
all guys can share their analyzes ...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
jasminexyz said:
Thanks. I had interview! A very expensive one... Had to travel all the way from New York. Anyway Ecas says in process now but no remedical request yet! Like thus far all I can do is wait I think.
is the notes ordered after the interview and in it officer says 'he is satisfied with the relationship' or is it before the interview? if satisfied with relationship why do they want to have an interview...they say god works in mysterious ways whoever wrote that did not know about NDVO...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Qiyam said:
Finally they replied my email and I'm sharing it with you read it and write your Idea about it:
(Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your passport was returned to you at your request. We received an e-mail from you on April 7, 2014 requesting return of your original passport for extension of your residential permit to stay in India.

Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling, based on the date it was received. Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.)

The above is the email that NDVO has sent me, would you plz write your understanding from this email and tell me if it is a positive step or not based on your understanding ?
all guys can share their analyzes ...
it is just they have some questions to ask you based on the application you sent....just because you have an interview scheduled, it does not mean that it is bad news...for some people who went for interview they were asked simple questions like 'when did you marry? who came for the wedding? what is your spouse's birth date? etc...' for some they asked some tough questions....it all depends on the person who is going to do the interview...just order notes and see what visa officer's concerns are and be prepared (some times they don't ask questions on their concerns)..confused you, enough?

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
yes rks, the forum has less excitement...

packing, my mom is incharge...im travelling with the baby in sept third week.....hope u also reach there vvvv soon...how's ur baby? must be getting bigger and naughty? tc

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
rksandhu said:
its depend on ur medical's validity. ..if its still valid then chances are to fly before ur medical expires otherwise to do remedical. ..

if now you didn't received PPR then when your status changed to DM after that they will asked you to send your pp....so don't worry. ..
but as I see ur timeline so bit confused that your visa office is New Delhi or not....?
my wife and kid's medical expired in june or july this year. so we had it re-done (we didn't get any email asking us to re-do. We did it ourselves as it crossed 12 months from the first time we did it). Though we did the first time medicals in july 2013, we applied in oct only due to some other delays.

and yes, VO is New Delhi.

geetu

Aug 22, 2014
GOT PPR ON AUGUST 22, 2014. SENT PASSPORT ON AUGUST 23, 2014 TROUGH BLUE DART COURIER TO NDVO. DID NOT GET PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA YET. A LITTLE WORRIED :-( PLZ HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ANYONE HAS ANY UPDATES.
THANKS.................

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
geetu said:
GOT PPR ON AUGUST 22, 2014. SENT PASSPORT ON AUGUST 23, 2014 TROUGH BLUE DART COURIER TO NDVO. DID NOT GET PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA YET. A LITTLE WORRIED :-( PLZ HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ANYONE HAS ANY UPDATES.
THANKS.................

congrats geetu. share your timeline?

ishvas

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
I hope not... 16th september IP and 14th October DM...
Passport Req..
October 16th
VISA ISSUED...
October 22th
LANDED..........
October 31st
geetu said:
THANKS.................
Done be tensed.. soon you will get your passport with shiny visa..
Congrats that u got ppr.. kindly share your timeline...

Mandaher

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 jan 2014
Doc's Request.
4 April 2014
AOR Received.
20 march 2014
File Transfer...
20 march 2014
Med's Done....
5 nov 2013
Passport Req..
22 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Ip on 8 aug Dm on 17 aug
LANDED..........
Soon
geetu said:
THANKS.................
Mee too worried same condition same dates
Waiting for pp with visa

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
geetu said:
THANKS.................
don't worry Its just a one or two days time. .you are just reached ur finished line..sometimes its take 15 days so hv some pateince. ..
I think you will received ur passport via Indian postal system. .not via blue dart. ..bcoz they are totally beggers they never afford other courier services. ...its my own experience when we apply our son's Canadian passport then along vid fees draft we also give them 150rs draft also dats for blue darts fees...
so just wait. ..n busy urself vid ur packing. ..

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pasi said:
my wife and kid's medical expired in june or july this year. so we had it re-done (we didn't get any email asking us to re-do. We did it ourselves as it crossed 12 months from the first time we did it). Though we did the first time medicals in july 2013, we applied in oct only due to some other delays.

and yes, VO is New Delhi.
thats strange. ..you done remedical without asking them...this is first time when someone to do it...
did you confirm that whether they received and update ur remedical or not...like MP enquiry or vid notes...I think you should sure confirmed it...if they update ur remedical then that's a gud news for other applicants...

rajneel

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did an MP inquiry and found that my file is all clear including the re-medicals.. The only thing pending was landing fees which I had already paid way back in october when they asked for the passport..had also send a copy of the receipt with the passport and another copy to CIC Mississauga.. dunno what to do now.. have mailed CIC Mississauga again with the receipt number.. has anyone else faced a similar situation?

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
PALAKI said:
yes rks, the forum has less excitement...

packing, my mom is incharge...im travelling with the baby in sept third week.....hope u also reach there vvvv soon...how's ur baby? must be getting bigger and naughty? tc
yeah very naughty. .. ;D
sometimes forum members complain dat I come to d forum but didn't reply dere questions thats bcoz of my baby. ..I just comment on one post and suddenly he's doing some naughty things dat I leave d forum and take care of him...
so apart from all day ecas I keep myself busy vid you guys n my naughty baby's.... :)

wish you lots of gud luck vid ur journey. ..just keep protected ur girl with the flu bcoz suddenly weather changed. ..