Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D

Today first ANNIVERSARY of my APPLICATION grttttt...12 MONTHS PASSED I damn happy :( :(
I m getting frustrated day b day with this wait.. :mad:
last month I was soo happy dat this torturing process will b over and in august I will b join my hubby. ..now July gone august gone...today 12 months also gone....
I cant explain how I feel right now..didn't eat properly, losing weight, now its become a hobby to crying. .. :(
I really shattered wid this bloody process. ...

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
rksandhu said:

Today first ANNIVERSARY of my APPLICATION grttttt...12 MONTHS PASSED I damn happy :( :(
last month I was soo happy dat this torturing process will b over and in august I will b join my hubby. ..now July gone august gone...today 12 months also gone....
I cant explain how I feel right now..didn't eat properly, losing weight, now its become a hobby to crying. .. :(

hey rksandhu dont loose heart and hope. dont worry everything will be fine soon. i know its easy to say but difficult to apply. really this is a frustrating, depressing,irritating process.. but we.cant do anything. nothing is in our hands. you please eat properly. you have one more responsibility, you have to look aftrr your son. Eat properly and take of yourself!! keep smiling i know u cant at this stage but atleast try.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I feel for what you are going through. If only NDVO guys can understand this pain of separation...

Health is quite important specially if you have a lil one to care about. please do take care.. you have been a source of strength for us "Mortals". Have hope, your BFD date is this week right? you will hear something positive sooon....

rksandhu said:

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Awaiting the remedical request since october!
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting the moment since past 15 months
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
rksandhu said:

Hey ...Its really depressing to see how they are working.Nothing can be done except praying !! You are the energy booster of this group.Everyone of us s praying for you as well. Take care of you health as a lil one s dependent on you.stay blessed dear!!

Seriously the state we all are in s really helpless...no way out till these NDVO ppl give us the visa.They had a moral responsibility of clearing the pending files ,which they din do.lets hope this tuesday bring some good news.have faith!!

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
each case is different so just don't think something is wrong with your file and that's why the delay..in my partner's case it took 11 months to see some movement from NDVO (it was interview)....wait until you see your notes and see what it shows. If it shows 'nothing started' then we can figure out what the next step is...as for possible reason I don't know because it could be number of reasons and it could be all guesswork..
With each passing day, and not seeing any move from NDVO,its really frustrating.I will wait till my notes come bfre taking any further step.Thanks W2E.

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
sunsweet said:
Anyway you applied for the notes.
When additional document is required only you get ADR. No ADR means nothing required at present. Medical is valid till October so your file will go to IP shortly. Be cool.
yeah,only hope i have rite now is,atlst they will issue the visa bfre my medical dates... :).Thanks for replying sunsweet

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
jk2013 said:
Shake hand with me :( , mate!!
what to do with NDVO ...?? Anyways lets hope we will get some real news from them by the end of this month!!

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
rksandhu said:
first of all tell me who predicted dat you received ur passport in 4th week of august. ..is it ur MP or someone else..?

if your case is straight forward then no need to panic you will never received ADR. ..and about remedical so for you its still valid for Oct so you also not received remedical request. ...so relax don't see other peoples timeline dere VO are fast but your are damn lazy nothing else. ...just chill busy urself vid other things and wait for ur notes I really hope u received visa before ur notes arrived. ..all the best
hey

wen enquired with MP,the reply we got was by the end of this month you can expect the status change.I hope the same,get my visa bfre my notes reply.thanks dearo.Soon God shall answer all our prayers.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
rksandhu said:

Normally it is tough for anyone but with you with a baby it is double the frustration and anguish....hang in there you are almost at the end of the finishing line and don't give up...you will have more anniversaries to celebrate once you land...or as soon as you land next month you can celebrate your anniversary (it does not have to be on the day of wedding...every day is an anniversary day)

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Any updates for Oct 2013 Applicants today.. for me frustration continues.. sick n tired of people asking my wife when she will be leaving.. we have a kid what is stronger proof than that for them..

shriti

Aug 7, 2014
hi evry1 i got my pasport today wd d shiny shiny visa ..m really thnkful to all of u for ur support..i wish evry1 gets deir visa soon...den v vl all meet up in canada...lol..thnx a lot ...i got my omg moment... best wishes for evry1 ....

Nitya114

Jul 7, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-14
AOR Received.
25-03-14
File Transfer...
12-04-14
Med's Done....
9-01-14
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23rd August 14
shriti said:
hi evry1 i got my pasport today wd d shiny shiny visa ..m really thnkful to all of u for ur support..i wish evry1 gets deir visa soon...den v vl all meet up in canada...lol..thnx a lot ...i got my omg moment... best wishes for evry1 ....
Many many congo shriti ...have a great marriage life ahead....all d very best :)

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Congrats and happy married life.... can you please post your timeline?

shriti said:

abhayp

Mar 3, 2014
Peerzad said:
Any updates for Oct 2013 Applicants today.. for me frustration continues.. sick n tired of people asking my wife when she will be leaving.. we have a kid what is stronger proof than that for them..

Congratulations !! We are happy for u

Can you let us know your timeline

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
shriti said:
Congrats shriti! happy married life