Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Thank you Sunsweet, 1272, rksandhu, flying2sky, kan_sri for ur war wishes....1272, definitely I won't remember the hard time but of course the lessons I learnt will be there with me....I AM VERY HAPPY FOR MY DAUGHTERWHO WILL BE GOING HOME AFTER 14 MONTHS...EVERYONE CALLS HER "JANAK DULARI" and it brings TEARS TO MY EYES....I WISH ALL OF YOU HAVE A HURDLE FREE VISA....all happens in the will of god.... don't care abt people, they don't matter its just our perspective of handling situations..rk I can understand u as like me u have a child, but right now its his time with grandparents and then all life its dad and mom...Sunsweet, I congratulate you for the remeds....
AN IMP INFO FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT GET THEIR PPR
1) SEND PASSPORT TO VFS CENTER IN NEW DELHI, HYDERABAD, CHENNAI, KOLKATTA, MUMBAI SO IT IS TRANSMIITED IN CHC (not in jalandhar or Ludhiana)

2) YOU CAN SEND IT THROUGH AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
3) IT TAKES MINIMUM 10 DAYS TO GET IT BACK

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
fakename said:
I think I have a possible theory for this trend of September, October and November applicants files being processed slowly.
1. We do not have enough data for December applicants(only 7 applicants) to get to decisive results
2. 85%+ applicants of 2013 have received IP, DM or PPT

Now my theory is after processing upto August, NDVO realized that they only need to process 40%-50% of the files to meet their 80% target(they always quote timeline for 80% applicants). So most likely they jogged through September - December applicants just to keep the processing time of 80% applicants low. To justify the slow processing of rest of the applicants they gave ADR, interviews or did not touch the file left right and center.

What do you guys think?

I would love to see someone prove this theory wrong as this is not what I would like to see.
Logic for taking straight cases of last quarter files in the reverse order or later files may be to reduce the average time for processing of files.
The visa can be issued without re medical delay
These factors coupled with the new team handling fresh files made us to see jumping in the queue making us wonder why we were skipped/ ignored etc.

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 jan 2014
PALAKI said:
Thank you Sunsweet, 1272, rksandhu, flying2sky, kan_sri for ur war wishes....1272, definitely I won't remember the hard time but of course the lessons I learnt will be there with me....I AM VERY HAPPY FOR MY DAUGHTERWHO WILL BE GOING HOME AFTER 14 MONTHS...EVERYONE CALLS HER "JANAK DULARI" and it brings TEARS TO MY EYES....I WISH ALL OF YOU HAVE A HURDLE FREE VISA....all happens in the will of god.... don't care abt people, they don't matter its just our perspective of handling situations..rk I can understand u as like me u have a child, but right now its his time with grandparents and then all life its dad and mom...Sunsweet, I congratulate you for the remeds....
1) SEND PASSPORT TO VFS CENTER IN NEW DELHI, HYDERABAD, CHENNAI, KOLKATTA, MUMBAI SO IT IS TRANSMIITED IN CHC (not in jalandhar or Ludhiana)

thank u so much palaki for useful information...thanx alot...happy jjourney...

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
rksandhu said:
what is this goel saab no news from ur side for so many days I know I know you hv lots of parties to attend first party for visit India then IP then DM. ..what about our party no pics no kicked out anyone on this forum. .. :eek:
hmmmm busy busy ;D
hello sandhu ji

you are quite right, i was in goa with my wife for 10 days and before that i was in shirdi. just came back to delhi and waiting for passport

sakaranth

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23-08-2014; DM on 01-09-2014; PPR on 19-09-2014; Visa on 24-09-2014
PALAKI said:

Thank you PALAKI for information.. But one question is what is this VFS? I thought once we get PPR we need to send passport to New delhi visa office via registered post... If I am wrong please tell me what is the process...and I live in Bangalore so do I need to submit to passport VFS in bangalore??

jaskambo

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
5-11-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical 30,dec,2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2013 ... Status: In Process 30,dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23-may-2015
sunsweet said:
I understand the pain. We are not properly briefed. Time taken for getting PCC is not known. We have not studied the Canadian rules immigration requirements and not read the forum comments. We did the medicals first PCC after that. There is huge gap between the date of medicals application say five months making Re medical a requirements which is delaying our visa. Secondly 13 month is timeline CIC says. More time for some other countries. When others are getting faster mainly due to medical expiry we feel frustrated. We did mistakes. Have faith play the waiting game cool. We will here shortly.
u r rite sunsweet...Lets hope for the best..!!

jaskambo

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
5-11-2013
Med's Done....
Remedical 30,dec,2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2013 ... Status: In Process 30,dec,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23-may-2015
rksandhu said:
lol very true sometimes I also think the same that we did any kind of crime to married in a Canadian...
don't worry buddy if u hv not received any kind of news and if u hv some red flags in ur file then maybe its delay bcoz of interview. ..

but nothing certain vid ndvo. ..maybe as like my case after 11 months you see some movement in ur case...so hang in dere for few days
thanx rksandhu, i dnt think abt red flag coz its our first marriage love marriage after 10yr relationship, no age gap nothing u all mentiond for red flags.. So may b its all a fortune game.. Lets hope for the best..

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
VFS is the passport/applicant delivery service for Canada NEW Delhi embassy. Earlier i had submitted the passport & application for my visitor visa there. It is near cunnigam road - bangalore.

I think, just to streamline everything, NDVO is asking to submit passport through VFS to NDVO. It goes quicker and if you ask to receive passport back from VFS Office - i think the postal or corrier service will also not be used and quicken the response time. All of us will be happy if we get PPT back quicker right?

sakaranth said:
Thank you PALAKI for information.. But one question is what is this VFS? I thought once we get PPR we need to send passport to New delhi visa office via registered post... If I am wrong please tell me what is the process...and I live in Bangalore so do I need to submit to passport VFS in bangalore??

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Awaiting the remedical request since october!
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting the moment since past 15 months
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
helo ppl

Can someone tell me how to find out if interview is recommended in our case.Do we get mail or phone call ..from immigration office.I dont have any red flags.still getting little worried with this delay.All the documents were promptly submitted.PPR in jan '14 and am november 4 2013.

NB: i understand NDVO skips files ( w/o reasons) !!
I guess now we will have to wait till next week.ITs surely going to be holiday tommorrow!!

Happy Independance day wishes to my fellow indians. :)

sakaranth

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 23-08-2014; DM on 01-09-2014; PPR on 19-09-2014; Visa on 24-09-2014
Kan_Sri said:
VFS is the passport/applicant delivery service for Canada NEW Delhi embassy. Earlier i had submitted the passport & application for my visitor visa there. It is near cunnigam road - bangalore.

I think, just to streamline everything, NDVO is asking to submit passport through VFS to NDVO. It goes quicker and if you ask to receive passport back from VFS Office - i think the postal or corrier service will also not be used and quicken the response time. All of us will be happy if we get PPT back quicker right?
Thanks alot!! :)

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
PALAKI said:

Thats very helpful information dear....every 2014 applicants sure read this thing also who has not received ppr...

thank u so much for the wishes...yeah he is so happy with his grandparents some times I m worried that in our hope there are lots of people who play wid him all the time. ..howz he feel when he reached Canada bcoz he feel so alone dere...everyone adores him...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
resh87 said:
helo ppl

Can someone tell me how to find out if interview is recommended in our case.Do we get mail or phone call ..from immigration office.I dont have any red flags.still getting little worried with this delay.All the documents were promptly submitted.PPR in jan '14 and am november 4 2013.

NB: i understand NDVO skips files ( w/o reasons) !!
I guess now we will have to wait till next week.ITs surely going to be holiday tommorrow!!

Happy Independance day wishes to my fellow indians. :)
if an interview is recommended it will be mentioned in the 'notes' ..so order one if you have not done so already...it takes 30 days to receive a report...as for interview notification, it will be done via email....

resh87

Apr 24, 2014
Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
Awaiting the remedical request since october!
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting the moment since past 15 months
LANDED..........
hope it happens soon
waiting 2 exhale said:
if an interview is recommended it will be mentioned in the 'notes' ..so order one if you have not done so already...it takes 30 days to receive a report...as for interview notification, it will be done via email....
Thanks W2E ,When enquired with MP office,they told nothing mentioned in notes,no adr ,no interview and just suggested to wait .Will ordering notes delay the process?

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks: Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc. The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview. -Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'. -Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months). -eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'. *The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks: A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM. This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc. If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason. -Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR. -Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds] -eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside. *Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different. ...

The Process in a Nutshell:Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
NOW FOR 2013 APPLICANTS THIS PROCESS DIFFERENT BCOZ WE RECEIVED PPR AND MEDICAL IN FIRST STAGE...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
resh87 said:
Thanks W2E ,When enquired with MP office,they told nothing mentioned in notes,no adr ,no interview and just suggested to wait .Will ordering notes delay the process?
no it will not delay the process as report is generated in canada...in vegerville, i think...