+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

RitzG

Mar 12, 2014
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader of this forum and want to say thanks to all for all the inputs and suggestions and motivation that this forum provides to all the members who are waiting for their VISA's to get re-united with there spouses and family.

I would like to share my file details and need your valuable inputs for the same.

I have sponsored my wife on OCT 3rd 2013,
File approved by Mississauga CIC - OCT 18th 2013,
Received Passport Request from New Delhi - Nov 1st 2013
Passport Sent to New Delhi - Nov 8th 2013
Medical for my wife was sent without chest xray - as she was pregnant Nov 8th - 2013
I was blessed with a child in Feb - 2014
Re-medicals of my wife with x-rays and my child in March - 2014
Submitted copies of Birth certificate and passport of my child - March 2014
At the same time submitted the application to add my child in CIC Missisauga which was approved in April 2014.
On May 1st I have received e-mail from NVDO to submit my divorce petition -- which was sent and received by them on May 5th they gave 30 days upon which the decision will be taken.

After that i haven't heard from them at all -- They haven't even asked for my child's passport yet -- Its been more than 90 days now since the ADR was submitted and I have no updates from NVDO still the status shows Application Received.

Not sure what should be my next step - Shall i contact them via e-mail and ask them status on my file ?

I applied for notes last week and expected to be delivered on August end.

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.ue

rhomank said:
Hi everyone

Would really appreciate any help or comments, : I am sponsoring my husband. NVDO received our file in sept 2013 but still we are getting application received . They asked for ADR which was sent promptly on june 23 , but still nothing

I am currently so frustrated and depressed. Seems like nov applicants are getting through . Any one from aug-sept who has not yet recieved IP please please please help

RM
Can you please reel what documents did they requested?

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
My hopes are also dying..so many applicants getting ADR and than nothing done about their file..it's really frustrating..hang on guys..

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
I got this in refusal letter. What it means?

I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine or that it was not entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in Caanda.

It suppose to be -

I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine or that it was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in Caanda.

Correct me if I am wrong

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
aroundwrd99 said:
I got this in refusal letter. What it means?

I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine or that it was not entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in Caanda.

It suppose to be -

I am not satisfied that your marriage to your sponsor is genuine or that it was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring permanent residence in Caanda.

Correct me if I am wrong
Iam sorry to hear of your refusal. I think they made a typign mistake but i think it is a refusal letter alright.

I suggest you forget about Canada altogether and plan your future elsewhere (US or India). If you want to appeal, i think you may be successful in winning but it will definitely take a chunk out of your life.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
its a big mistake I think.

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
andrewset said:
Hearty congrats! I am sure vyou will get visa in couple of weeks.

Can you pl let me know how many photos you provided along with your original pic? Also, since Dec 2013, did you make another trip to see your wife and if so, did you try sending the proof of your continued contact with your wife as additional proof? Pl advise. I am also Dec 2013 applicant.

Hi there .. I had submitted 140 pics and emails and conversations from over 8 years .. We went to college together .. Proof of that .. Email chat convos whatsapp convos Facebook everything .. We had 3 events for our wedding.. So submitted photos of all .. We had over 3000 attendees for the wedding.. And honeymoon pics tickets and visa entry and exit stamps for honeymoon to Bali.. Hotel accommodation receipts :. I gave pretty much everythig .. And when I enquired wit an immigration consultant here.. They said to write the name of the person in the back of each photo.. So I did those too

Also I came back to canada in sept n applied for the pr in dec.. I went to India in jan for one week and n just in June for 3 weeks as well.. I was planning to send out the tickets and boarding passes.. Now I'm gonna wait and see till they ask me I guess .. Anyways.. We had a traditional Christian wedding .. And submitted the pics of that as well.. Both families present for the wedding . Both sides extended families too.. Technically not an arranged marriage .. We met at college.. So submitted photos from back then.. That alone shows how much fatter we have got since we started dating .. So yea .. Photos with friends n relatives everything .. Whatever I could give I did .. Hope this helps.. Thanks :)

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
andrewset said:
Iam sorry to hear of your refusal. I think they made a typign mistake but i think it is a refusal letter alright.

I suggest you forget about Canada altogether and plan your future elsewhere (US or India). If you want to appeal, i think you may be successful in winning but it will definitely take a chunk out of your life.
But he didn't even confirmed us. How we feel it was entered into Primarily for entering into canada.

In next para, he mentioned about the marriage certificate missing from the temple.

Sandeep117

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Cic
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Remedicals 5 dec 2014
Interview........
25 nov 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 5 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have a question guys i just changed my job and just want to know where should i send the job letter to? I mean cic missisauga or new delhi? I am oct 22 applicant medicals going to expire on aug 18 so im guessing that we r gona have to get remedicals done and have to wait another 2-3 mnths atleast

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
From where I can get Spouse manual?

sravoct29

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
22-11-2013
File Transfer...
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP-July 19th .DM- July 30th. Visa Stamped -25th July,2014
LANDED..........
Planning to Land on Sept 12th.
Sandeep117 said:
I have a question guys i just changed my job and just want to know where should i send the job letter to? I mean cic missisauga or new delhi? I am oct 22 applicant medicals going to expire on aug 18 so im guessing that we r gona have to get remedicals done and have to wait another 2-3 mnths atleast
As your sponsorship is already approved , Its not needed . You may choose to send it along with proof of continuous contact with your spouse to strengthen your case.

sravoct29

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
22-11-2013
File Transfer...
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP-July 19th .DM- July 30th. Visa Stamped -25th July,2014
LANDED..........
Planning to Land on Sept 12th.
aroundwrd99 said:
From where I can get Spouse manual?
Not sure if this is what ur looking for.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
Sandeep117 said:
Even if the sponsorship is approved they can surprise u by asking more documents about ur spouse as to the person who has sponsored you what is he or she doing right now..

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
rhomank said:
Hi everyone

Would really appreciate any help or comments, : I am sponsoring my husband. NVDO received our file in sept 2013 but still we are getting application received . They asked for ADR which was sent promptly on june 23 , but still nothing

I am currently so frustrated and depressed. Seems like nov applicants are getting through . Any one from aug-sept who has not yet recieved IP please please please help

RM

Don't worry, there are so many ppl on forum with ADR who share the same problem as urs....U can order GCMS notes....hope all backlogs r dealt on priority...tc

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi around wrd,
im shocked to know what happened...y don't u plan to appeal now? what visa u have for US? ur spouse or u can easily go to Us on H1 as well and carry on ur plans for Canada...life might offer u guys better opportunities....take v good care

hi rksandhu, thanks for being so considerate.....I wish the same for u to get united as a family v v soon....

hey chatwant, don't worry, let there be a flow of nov applicants with ip and then u can decide if it takes longer....ndvo is rushing as well without clearing the backlogs...there is always hope