Passport Req..
21-03-2013, Passport Sent after Re-Med. on:11-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 21July'2014, Passport @door on 26July'14
LANDED..........
Going to Land on 22Sept'14 to celebrate my 2nd Mrg.Anniversary wid my Love
waiting 2 exhale said:
congrats a truly well deserved 'OMG' after a long wait
Thank You very much dear for your best wishes & desired timely support...

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
RockyS said:
Thanks Fakename, in my case they asked for complete divorce documents and evidence of contact with the sponsor which they received in 1 week of sending the ADR and exactly after 1 month status changed to IP. But this is unbelievable that 3 applicants went back to application received and that too all September applicants and 2 of them of 10th September. All got IP ON 11TH JUNE and i got IP on 11th July (ADR on 11th June). So what do you think now? Error or they have done deliberately?
Hello RockyS,
I guess this is the right time to do an MP inquiry and/or apply for notes. Senior VO must have seen your file by now. Notes/MP will tell you if this is a mistake or an interview has been scheduled.

In best case scenario it will turn out to be a mistake by VO when he tried to change IP to DM and selected the wrong button ;D ;D ;D

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
fakename said:
Hello , Sran0061 , Bmselar, AtoZ143, and RockyS,
Can you guys think of something that is common in your cases?
Did all of you get an ADR, and was it for the same documents?

Let's share some info here and see if we can crack this puzzle.
what do you think now? did they asked you as well for ADR and if yes what were they?

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
fakename said:
Hello RockyS,
I guess this is the right time to do an MP inquiry and/or apply for notes. Senior VO must have seen your file by now. Notes/MP will tell you if this is a mistake or an interview has been scheduled.

In best case scenario it will turn out to be a mistake by VO when he tried to change IP to DM and selected the wrong button ;D ;D ;D
If they really wanted an interview then why the hell did the asked for ADR?I WAITED FOR A MONTH ...

jk2013

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-10-2013
I am thinking about sending ADR on my own without NDVO asking do you guys know what should i include in ADR So far i have thought of Travel history Plane tickets, train tickets, photos, hotel info, communication details if there is anything else i should add please let me know.
Thanks

Qiyam

Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
your assumption might be right...they are ignoramus about Afghanistan visa procedures (they could ask someone but that requires getting their behind out of chair and call someone on the phone)..at the very least they could have typed a letter with an explanation when sending your passport back (well that requires typing skills and motivation). They would eventually ask for passport so wait for them to ask...besides it is better to have it on hand in case of emergency to use it than these morons locking up the passport in their desk...Send them a letter to their address; fax that letter if you can; and send them an email....no it won't have any negative effects on your case....link to their address information
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng#address
Tanx Again W2E,
I have already emailed them, but no reply yet, I will even fax them the same writing which I emailed them, but I read sometimes something like NOTES, GSM NOTES, .., and even you told me to have case specific inquiry, but to be honest I don't know what NOTES, GSM NOTES by MP and even Case Specific Inquiry is???
Would you plz let me know about these too?

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
RockyS said:
what do you think now? did they asked you as well for ADR and if yes what were they?
Hello RockyS,
Yes they asked me for Divorce Petition. We are in the same boat, mine is just a month behind yours.
When does your medical expire?

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jarmanaujla said:
hi..I am October 17 applicant and my file is in process since July 5 ..how much does it's gonna take to get into decision made??
Hello Jarmanaujla,
On an average going from IP to DM takes about 28 days (four weeks).

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
jk2013 said:
I am thinking about sending ADR on my own without NDVO asking do you guys know what should i include in ADR So far i have thought of Travel history Plane tickets, train tickets, photos, hotel info, communication details if there is anything else i should add please let me know.
Thanks
JK

Did u not send all this with original app package? If you made further visits to your spouse, then maybe it makes sense. Even I am in same boat, I am thinking should i send proactively 'continued contact with spouse' to NDVO but am wary of unsettling the balance. You see monkeys have a habit of dropping the fruit they have in hand when u hand them a new fruit.......

Bmselar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/9/2013
Med's Done....
10-8-2013
Interview........
22-9-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully sooonnnn.....
fakename said:
Hello , Sran0061 , Bmselar, AtoZ143, and RockyS,
Can you guys think of something that is common in your cases?
Did all of you get an ADR, and was it for the same documents?

Let's share some info here and see if we can crack this puzzle.
I didn't got any ADR, no call ,or no interview email

Jun 4, 2014
Re: Expiring PR

kenoreeves said:
Did you have the PR card already before moving to Canada? Or did you apply the travel document?
You have to be in Canada for a minimum of 730 days in a period of 5 years from the landing date.
Since you have already spent more than 3 years outside Canada, how would you satisfy this condition for renewing pr for the next five years. I guess you already had the pr card otherwise cic wouldn't issue you the travel document if you cannot satisfy that condition. You were lucky if you had the card. Else you wouldn't have got the entry to Canada. I guess cic would like to determine if you can meet this condition or not that's why they asked for the entry exit dates.
Thanks for your response ...
Yes, I had the PR card when I moved to Canada. Legally you can stay in Canada even with the PR card expired, the only problem is you can't re-enter the country with expired PR card. My idea was to get her PR done and I'll apply for my PR renewal after 2015 May and I can avoid leaving country for 8 months when my PR card is expired. Thats what I am worried as well, in that situation they should not have accepted my application. After 1 year how can NDVO say now it can not be granted because your PR is expiring.
I would really like to file a suit against these guys, they can change the time lines for the people who are applying fresh, not for the people who have already applied. I would have never come here if we got to know it is going to take more than 12 months, now we are stuck ....

Kenoreeves, I think your case is similar to mine just that mine timelines are more weird and I was here in Canada for 2 years before (2006) I got my PR

Jun 4, 2014
Re: Expiring PR

waiting 2 exhale said:
you have proven that your relationship is genuine by sending pictures and staying in india for 2.5 years but if your PR card expires then I am not sure how would they approve your wife's PR visa..what is puzzling is that CIC approved your part of sponsorship knowing that your PR card is expiring soon...now you have to show that even though you have not met the PR requirements, you have a good job, settled down in Canada (if you had bought a house then it shows more proof that you intend to settle down for good) and rest is left to them...but one thing is certain don't stay a day longer after your PR card expiration then you become illegal then there would problems later...but if they approve your wife's PR visa then you can claim that this will break the family if they cannot extend your PR.....maybe you can consult a lawyer (free legal clinics are available in major cities) in Canada and get some suggestions...
Thanks for your response, I've been following your post for a long while, congrats in advance for meeting 2K benchmark!

There are no PR requirement which I was failing when I applied, I was a legal PR holder. I had financial capacity to sponsor my spouse, can prove our relationship to be true. Applied for Family PR in Sept when my PR has validity for more than 13 months ..
Legally one can stay in Canada even after PR is expired only thing is, one cant re-enter country with expired PR.
You are right about more financial ties but I can get into buying a home or financial liability when there is no clear vision if my wife would be granted visa else I can look up for good opportunities in India.
If they will deny I'll fine a suit of mental harassment & no valid reason to deny visa when one is meeting all prerequisites in the document

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
Hi,
Can somebody tell me.. how to locate, who is the local mp?