Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
shona$123 said:
I have a question to ask guys. ...

It's been a year my hubby has not visited me.. hope this won't create any problem...

now important thing is that my medical s goin to get expire. ..n i want my husband to visit India ...n i want him to stay back with me till I get my passport. ...

is it important for him to stay in Canada wen I recv my passport with visa ? Or he can stay back with me n den we can fly to gethr..

Your replies would be appreciated. ..

thnx

He can come and very much stay with u for a month or so..I think it's just a matter of time say around 2 or 3 weeks and u vl get a visa..

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
shona$123 said:
I have a question to ask guys. ...

It's been a year my hubby has not visited me.. hope this won't create any problem...

now important thing is that my medical s goin to get expire. ..n i want my husband to visit India ...n i want him to stay back with me till I get my passport. ...

is it important for him to stay in Canada wen I recv my passport with visa ? Or he can stay back with me n den we can fly to gethr..

Your replies would be appreciated. ..

thnx
He can stay with you as long as his permanent address does not change to an Indian address. If his address changes to a non Canadian address he will need to present a proof that he will be returning to Canada when you get a visa.

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Weblogic said:
Congratz RockyS! As much as I am happy to know about your status change, I am beginning to worry more about mine..My ADR was submitted over 2months back and still no updates
Thanks a lot, I have a gut feeling that they will open your file or might have opened already as there are another 15 days for you medicals to expire, there are chances that they will extend your medicals for few weeks to enable you to get time for preparation. Good luck!!

incanadainn

Jun 16, 2013
Hi,

I submitted my passport to New Delhi Visa Office on the first week of January and I havent heard anything back after that.

I have also enquired through the online NDVO link thrice in CIC website and they haven't replied at all.

Medical Done ? Sometime in April 2013
Application Sent to CIC ? Sometime in August 2013
Application Received at CIC ? 04-09-2013
Date of AOR Received ? 17-10-2013
Date of Sponsorship Approved ? Sometime in November
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi ? 06-01-2014

I am currently in Canada through work permit and CIC/NDVO are aware of it.

Please let me know when I may get my passport back with PR card.

Thanks in advance

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
fakename said:
Congrats RockyS,
This gives us a hope that in our case too they might reopen the file after 30 days (although they received the documents within three days of sending ADR).

Seems like NDVO is trying to complete all the applications with the passport. Let's hope rest of us (2013 applicants) will be able to ride this wave.

Wishing all freedom from checking File Status before 2014 Independence Day!
Thanks dear, I wish you all the best, anyways you have plenty time for your medicals to expire, for sure you will get good news soon.

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
PALAKI said:
congrats RockyS and pc2dc.....

thanks a lot dear rksandhu for all the info u gave me...also u r helping ppl a lot...I pray u get ur dm before the gcms notes....good luck ....all the best
Thanks PALAKI

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
fakename said:
He can stay with you as long as his permanent address does not change to an Indian address. If his address changes to a non Canadian address he will need to present a proof that he will be returning to Canada when you get a visa.
Thank you chatwant and fakename....

jai sai ram

May 15, 2014
shona$123 said:
Hey all....
Congratulations to all of u who got IP DM N Passport with shiny visa....

Good dat few forum members are lucky enuf to get der ffile in processing in short period after getting received. ...
Rksandhu. ...Happy for u n for yr lil one. Congratulations..
Weblogic n JSR any news ?
Or any Aug applicants r left ?

Pc2dc. ..grt news. ..Congratulations....

m waiting for my notes ....ll receive in three days....

no news from my side .... waiting to write omg.....

All d best all of you
Congrats to all INPROCESS & DM & who got shiny visa!!

Hello Shona.. No as of now I Hv not recieved nothing..I'm waiting for my 1st notes, probably I b receiving by 16/17th July... Once u get notes let me know if interview is recommended.. This is very frustration,painfull that we still waiting for our visa, it's 11 month going on n my medical is expiring on 5th August....god pls mercy on us....
Eagerly waiting 4 gud news..
Shona ur husband can stay as long as he wanted,there wuld b no harm,this is d positive sign that ur husband is with u, once u get visa u guys can fly together...

Wish u all guys a speedy visa....

kenoreeves

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25, 2013
AOR Received.
November 26, 2013
File Transfer...
November 14, 2013
Passport Req..
November 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If I had visa, I wouldn't be in this forum :D
LANDED..........
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
When is the best time to apply for notes?
Does it have any negative impact on the processing of the file (will it increase the processing time?)
Or should an MP inquiry be done instead of GCMS notes?
If an interview is on the cards for an applicant, how would ndvo communicate this, through an email or by post?
Any suggestion is much appreciated.
Thanks!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
kenoreeves said:
Does it have any negative impact on the processing of the file (will it increase the processing time?)
If an interview is on the cards for an applicant, how would ndvo communicate this, through an email or by post?
Thanks!
after 6 months of sending in application you can apply for notes (actually anytime but it won't make sense to apply for notes one month after sending in the application) though you are more likely to see 'application received' and 'nothing started' the longer you wait (up to 7 or 8 months) the more likely you would know if an interview is scheduled or not...

no it does not have negative impact..report is generated in vagerville (I think) canada and it does not affect your processing time

MP is faster but most MPs parrot what NDVO says ('within processing time so wait until it is over') but if your MP persists and does not take this standard response, he/she might get a real answer about your application status..GCMS is more detailed than MP....

Email..NDVO loves emails but sometimes they call to find out if the candidate would be available for an interview on such and such date..they normally give three to four weeks notice

jai sai ram

May 15, 2014
kenoreeves said:
Thanks!
Hello..applying notes will not effect ur processing of file at all, notes r much much better then MP enquiry,notes will take 30 working days...it will let u know wats going with ur file,if interview is recommended it will b mentioned there n reason for interview.. U shuld go ahead & apply..
I hv also applied 1st time n I b getting by 17th july.. Let see wat my notes will show..if u have a interview they will call & email u for d schedule & status will change to interview on "whatever d date is"

BBU1992

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
27 JUNE 2014
AOR Received.
23 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
09 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
23 JULY 2013
Passport Req..
NOV 2013
VISA ISSUED...
03, OCT 2014
LANDED..........
16 OCT 2014.....
jai sai ram said:
Hello..applying notes will not effect ur processing of file at all, notes r much much better then MP enquiry,notes will take 30 working days...it will let u know wats going with ur file,if interview is recommended it will b mentioned there n reason for interview.. U shuld go ahead & apply..
I hv also applied 1st time n I b getting by 17th july.. Let see wat my notes will show..if u have a interview they will call & email u for d schedule & status will change to interview on "whatever d date is"
If any one can guide me how to apply for NOTES....

BBU

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
BBU1992 said:
If any one can guide me how to apply for NOTES....

BBU
Hello BBU,
You can do it from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

If you need the instructions and learn about multiple ways to order please read
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html