October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
mangatdhanveer said:
Strongly agree with u... We didn't have a big fat wedding as we knew parents can't come... We were planning to have a reception once my husband would get a visa. As u said majority of the fake marriages have parents involved in it... I think people in NDVO work mostly on indian ethics and stuff... That's why they see a file with lors of wedding pictures with relatives and parents.. They r convinced... Sometimes I wonder does providing 5 year old proofs mean nothing in front of just a little situation that parents were not present? Why can't they see old pictures together? Big old emails? Gifts and all... Everyday is getting more and more frustrating... :(
actually you are not getting their point, I can explain, if you wanna be a doctor you have to study medicine, stop trying to practice as a doctor with an engineering degree,
same way, when the criteria for a spouse visa in India is a big function, with parents, crowd and rituals to be followed in sequence properly, (doesn't matter you see your spouse before marriage or after marriage)
how can you emphasis on love shove or relationship, etc etc....love and marriage has no relation at NDVO, no fancy marriage means you don't qualify, and you become their mercy case, either with or without interview, if you get visa, visa officer is just being generous.

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
BlessUs said:
Exactly, sply if a professional is holding a H1B Visa as well( these days can get canadian PR that too fast tracked), and having a rocking carrier, why would they go for fake marriages that too when they need to resign from their awesome job to be with their respective life partners.

Without any ill-will against anyone here but I think we might be not sure but education, profession, family background does surely make your case strong/weak. :)
good for you if you feel you r special, but reality is different, they are processing in a sequence and when they open anyone's file, they just check the marriage pics, red flags and medical expiry,
they do check if you are working or dependent on government but they won't give a damn what you do how much you make. I am 200% sure for that because I am observing the trends for last 8 months.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
neha2515 said:
good for you if you feel you r special, but reality is different, they are processing in a sequence and when they open anyone's file, they just check the marriage pics, red flags and medical expiry,
they do check if you are working or dependent on government but they won't give a damn what you do how much you make. I am 200% sure for that because I am observing the trends for last 8 months.
nehaaaa where are you in India or Canadaaa...bcoz its 4.30 am.. :eek: :eek:

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
rksandhu said:

OMG OMG OMG

I can't believe my eyes..I checked my ecas after 2 days..and can't believe it..after wait for 11 months now I see a ray of hope. .

We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2013.
We started processing your application on July 4, 2014.
Medical results have been received.

thats great news, glad to see your file in progress, DM is on your way. be ready girl

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
chatwant said:
Is there any nov applicant who still hasn't got a ppr yet?its so frustrating that they hav started processing October applicants and in next month or so they will touch November files and I still haven't got a ppr yet.
Hello Chatwant,

If you rem, NDVO changed its procedure now they req passport at final stage and as OCT applicants are on roll, you will soon receive passport req

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
rash04 said:
Hi All,

I need one help...i got my passport renew sometime back and added my spouse name as well..
Does it complex process?? I was talking to someone n she said that involves extra checks is it so???

I am so worried....
I dont think so, its good that you got your spouse name addded to the passport, and it doesnt complex your file

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Desijatt said:
❌Hasnaa manaa hai..❌

Agar hase to aap har gayee...ok...ready hai aap...to suniiyee...

Maan lo aap bus me safar kar rahe ho.
Aapke pet me jabardast gas ban gayi hai.
Ikteffak se gaana jhor se baj raha hai.
Aur mauke ka fayda uthate hue aapne bhi bade smartly tarike se gaane ki dhun me dhun milate hue gas release kr di taki kisi Ko bhi PTA na chale.

Bt Jab aap utarne lage to aapne dekha sab aapko ghoor rahe hai

Aur
Achaanak aapko yaad aaya ki
Gaana to aapne Headphone par Chalaya tha..!
?

App haar gye na

lol :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek:

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
hi am there said:
Hi guys
Thr is an android app for ECAS chek.now u can chek ur file status anywhr on Android phone if u hav this app installed. Its very simple to use.u can find out ur application status in a single click. Search 'Ecas checker' in google play store. Even canada visa forum has got their own app :D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
Thats a good app. but it is not from CIC,its a third party app, so its like providing details to a third party website which I dont feel is safe