+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Weblogic said:
Can anybody let me know what is the frequency for doing MP enquiry?
My last MP enquiry was done on 17th June and I was informed by the office that the next one can be only after 2 months.....any inputs?
Hello Bro

you can go to MP as many times as you want, but going to them its just waste of time, exception to this is if your MP is really willing to help..... Otherwise they just make fool out of us

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
meelu said:
Hi upasana, did your status change today or over weekend? My app date is oct 17 and its showing app received!!
hello meelu

they are already working on sep and oct applications and previously pending applications, and they pick the files randomly,so just hold your breath (not for very long) and your status will change anytime soon

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
rksandhu said:
I hv a question about remedical. ..plzz someone answer this-

IMM5419 form they fill it online or filed by panel physician. .??
you dont have to fill it, you just need to take the copy of the email + photographs and physician panel will fill everything for you, or ask Jasjag007, she got her remed done last week

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
RockyS said:
Hi Abhishek, need your advise, i am sep 10 applicant, i received mail on 11th june to send some additional documents(evidence of contact with sponsor and complete divorce documents) which i sent on 14 june and they received on 16th june. my medical valid till 16th aug . still status shows application received, medical received. A bit worried why they have not actioned my file as i sent them the required additional documents in 1 weeks time instead of 1 month time given by them .Their dead line ends on 11th july. Do you think they take that long to re-look at the file after requesting additional documents. Are there any chances of interview?Kindly revert ASAP.Thanks....
Hello Rocky

first of all i am so sorry to know about your case and i can understand how painful this waiting game is, and to be honest with you NDVO is full of jerks, they dnt have any common sense, and you case is not simple as you or your spouse have got previous divorce history so they just keep the file in queue and work on easy applications, but dont lose the hope, now they are in process of clearing old applications so yours will be picked anytime soon within a week or two, and keep an eye on your phone as well as they might do a short interview over phne

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Re: My OMG moment

neha_anticevic said:
:D Finally I can say OMG.. my status changed to In process today.. so happy. . THANK YOU GOD...tomorrow I am goin for my remed n hopefully after receiving the result my status should change to DM yayyyy
Congrats yara

i am happy for you, just get your remeds done and you will get the visa soon. good luck, wish you a speedy visa

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upasanagovind said:
OMG OMG OMG!!

IT'S FINALLY MY TURN!

STATUS HAS FINALLY GONE TO IN PROCESS!

NOW THE COUNTDOWN TO DM BEGINS!

hi upasana congratulations.!!!.ur status wil change to DM in 4days and u wil receive ur passport in 10days frm now. just wait and see :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RockyS

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Rocky

first of all i am so sorry to know about your case and i can understand how painful this waiting game is, and to be honest with you NDVO is full of jerks, they dnt have any common sense, and you case is not simple as you or your spouse have got previous divorce history so they just keep the file in queue and work on easy applications, but dont lose the hope, now they are in process of clearing old applications so yours will be picked anytime soon within a week or two, and keep an eye on your phone as well as they might do a short interview over phne
Thanks mate,do you think they can call in for an interview in person after requesting additional documents?? My only worry is that my medical expires in mid august, and if things get delayed , then there could be a chance of re-medical which is another month and a half process. What say????

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Hello Wonderful people

yaaro is forum k kya ho gaya hai, saari masti gayab, sab log bas gum ki baatein karte hai aajkal ya koi canada ka favor leta hai koi india ka.

boss simple sa funda hai ab hum chahe kuch bhi hai, our roots are Indian, blood is indian and yaaro ladne hi hai toh rights ke liye lado ya right to information ke liye lado, (30 days is too much)

dosto ladna hai hai ek dusre ke liye lado ek dusre se nai, so yaaro bas ek dusre ki khushi mei khushiya manao, aish karo dhoom machao. apna bhi number aayega phir is saale NDVO ko kaun muh lagayega.

why dont we share some jokes and relax for a bit and leave all the worries on time.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
RockyS said:
Thanks mate,do you think they can call in for an interview in person after requesting additional documents?? My only worry is that my medical expires in mid august, and if things get delayed , then there could be a chance of re-medical which is another month and a half process. What say????
Bro

its ndvo they can do small phone interview to cross check some answers as they already requested some proofs of you and sponsor ongoing relation. and yaara medical expiry date is the date when physician submit the results to ndvo, so how do you know that your medical expiry is on 15th aug, and sometimes they do extend it for 1-4 weeks