October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
andrewset said:
Not working for me either, with my sponsor details.
Even I noticed this since last weekend, but if I enter application no and applicant details, I can see it.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
essshha said:
Is there any way, i can remove the representative from my file...because that guy is good for nothing...and just after taking money,he didn't help me for getting the status....and just telling me to sit idle....even for filling the gcms notes, he asked $200 from me.

As my spouse medical is getting expired today....Nw I am thinking that may be he has received email, but didn't tell me...please anybody knows, do they inform the sponsor as well regarding the remedical or other inquiries...Please advise...I am too worried :(
Hello Esshha

Yes you can

You may choose to be self-represented or you may appoint a new representative by submitting a new
Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476)

also check this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

essshha

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2013 and remedicals on 20-07-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2013, but submitted on 31-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014 OMG OMG yeaaaaaaaaaaaah
LANDED..........
verrrrry sooooon
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Esshha

Yes you can

You may choose to be self-represented or you may appoint a new representative by submitting a new
Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476)
thanx abhishekgoel.....Can you tell me, where should I sign???

As I am sponsoring my husband....so, that means I am applicant or he is applicant...

Also, where should I send this application form?

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
essshha said:
thanx abhishekgoel.....Can you tell me, where should I sign???

As I am sponsoring my husband....so, that means I am applicant or he is applicant...

Also, where should I send this application form?
Hello Esshha

As you are sponsoring your husband so you are the sponsor and your husband is the applicant. so the form needs to be signed by him.

And if you have already submitted your application then the form needs to be sent to the original address where you sent the application please make sure that you complete question 9 in order to cancel the authorization of the rep you appointed before...

karthra

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
21-Jan-2014
File Transfer...
SA on 28-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
IP 04-08-2014
Re posting it ..so that some one can answer

i filed my wife application in Dec 23rd 2013. Haven't received her passport request yet. When i requested for GCMS notes, they emailed me the scanned copy of sponsorship application which had 14 pages from my fee receit to signed page.

I am not sure how long will it take for her passport request or do you guys suggest to send her passport with a cover letter to Delhi NDVO.

When can Dec 2013 applicat expect VISA stamping?

rahulsood

May 27, 2014
NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

So im hoping all of you here can give me some insight into this
Last week i checked the ECAS and it showed me the info, which it has been showing me since a very long time,which is DM under my name(sponsor) and Application Received under my wifes name.
NDVO received our application for her sponsorship on the 05th September 2013.
When i logged into the website this past saturday, i got the same info. However, when i, logging into the website today, im getting an error saying "we arent able to identify you using the information you provided". This is the same page,if you all remember, we get when the application hasnt been recevied by NDVO and when its not yet updated in their database.
Im not sure how or what happened, but has this error ever happen with any of you guys out there?

semi

Jan 14, 2012
Hi friends
Do we have to send the remedial receipt with letter????? Actually my doctor told me u don't have to send anything ... Plz help

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
rksandhu said:
to send this copy via courier. ..which one ? bcoz its first time I will send it bcoz in d past everything done by our representative...
congratulations. ..rksandhu..so happy for u..remedical means ur interview is waived.

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
karthra said:

i filed my wife application in Dec 23rd 2013. Haven't received her passport request yet. When i requested for GCMS notes, they emailed me the scanned copy of sponsorship application which had 14 pages from my fee receit to signed page.

I am not sure how long will it take for her passport request or do you guys suggest to send her passport with a cover letter to Delhi NDVO.

Sending passport at this stage is not a wise option, its better to wait for their request. I guess everybody is waiting and immigration officers can assume you are being smart which they won't allow, because they are the smartest people on earth.

last month they were working on aug/sep applicants, this month they are finishing sep and started oct already, so trend says dec should start getting visas in Aug, but I cannot promise...lol
and you are very lucky to join this forum as we have an expert here who is dealing with NDVO since the dinosaur era, his highness sri sri 1008 baba waiting2exhale, if you are able to convince him he is the one who can give you the exact date and time for your visa stamp :D :D :p :p

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
karthra said:

Hello Buddy

Ndvo has not yet requested the passports for december applicants as they have changed the procedure and now requesting the passports at final stage incase u need to travel somewhere.

December applicants can expect something to happen in august

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
rahulsood said:
Last week i checked the ECAS and it showed me the info, which it has been showing me since a very long time,which is DM under my name(sponsor) and Application Received under my wifes name.
When i logged into the website this past saturday, i got the same info. However, when i, logging into the website today, im getting an error saying "we arent able to identify you using the information you provided". This is the same page,if you all remember, we get when the application hasnt been recevied by NDVO and when its not yet updated in their database.
Im not sure how or what happened, but has this error ever happen with any of you guys out there?
it might be due to some website or database updation or regular maintainence. and dont lose hope. you will hear something soon as they are already working on sep and oct applications

neha2515

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2013
AOR Received.
November, 2013
File Transfer...
November, 2013
Passport Req..
January, 2014
rahulsood said:

It has happened to I guess everybody, as NDVO has removed the login by sponsor's information and the Application no. & applicant's details should be used to login and it works.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
semi said:
Hi friends
Do we have to send the remedial receipt with letter????? Actually my doctor told me u don't have to send anything ... Plz help
I would say send all the receipts that you got from doctor + the copy of email that you got for re-med + draft a letter explaining what all you have attached along with your file details

essshha

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
File Transfer...
24-09-2013
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2013 and remedicals on 20-07-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2013, but submitted on 31-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014 OMG OMG yeaaaaaaaaaaaah
LANDED..........
verrrrry sooooon
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Esshha

As you are sponsoring your husband so you are the sponsor and your husband is the applicant. so the form needs to be signed by him.

And if you have already submitted your application then the form needs to be sent to the original address where you sent the application please make sure that you complete question 9 in order to cancel the authorization of the rep you appointed before...
thank you again Abhishekgoel....I filed for my husband's application in aug 2013 and medical expired today....

As documents are with NDVO nw, so I guess, I should put NDVO address to send this form via courier....Correct me if thats not right...so my husband can do that...