06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
alifk said:
Hey many many congratulations to you!! Finally its over ;D ;D..Come on w2e, time to kick somebody out. Let the feeling sink in as it has come after a really long time. So happy for you. Congratulations once again. Start packing and run.
it is 'DM' so I can lift only one leg and can't kick him/her out yet but i can't stand on one leg too long so hurry up man and get your passport soon...congrats anyway...even tiny bit of news is good for the forum....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Sep12 said:
Hopefully there is nothing wrong with our file, sorry its juts making me nervous
nothing wrong..quite normal.... this interview over the phone they have done it many times to some forum members and the status changes after that....

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
Sep12 said:
Just general questions about what your Husband do, When did you meet him, what you did after that
It means you are going to get your passport with visa soon. Go to a nearby place of worship (based on your religion), thank your God, go to nearest Pizza place, order a extra large pizza and coke and eat till you need an ambulance to move you from that place to your home...and then sleeeeeeepp welllllllllllll

jai sai ram

May 15, 2014
Hey, Rksandhu

I'm 8th August applicant
Medical expire - 5th August

Almost 10+ months I have heard nothing..
Same status application received

I have seen half of them get there visa by 9months 10days..

Left August applicants have heard nothing!! It's really a hard pain..
Im totally frustrated, de-motivated..
Feel like life has ended on this wait...

God can only show us miracle now !!!

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
jai sai ram said:
Hey, Rksandhu

I'm 8th August applicant
Medical expire - 5th August

Almost 10+ months I have heard nothing..
Same status application received

I have seen half of them get there visa by 9months 10days..

Left August have heard nothing!! It's really a hard pain..
In totally frustrated, de-motivated..
Feel like life has ended on this wait...

God can only show us miracle now !!!
Hang in there, you will be getting DM in next 1 week. you are almost there. Probably one of your background checks may be taking some time. Dont lose hope.....In long scheme of things, 1-2 weeks or even 1 month is not a big deal. Just ......hang....in...there.........

Sep12

Jun 12, 2014
andrewset said:
It means you are going to get your passport with visa soon. Go to a nearby place of worship (based on your religion), thank your God, go to nearest Pizza place, order a extra large pizza and coke and eat till you need an ambulance to move you from that place to your home...and then sleeeeeeepp welllllllllllll
:) Thanks so much, I will keep my fingers crossed..

jai sai ram

May 15, 2014
andrewset said:
Hang in there, you will be getting DM in next 1 week. you are almost there. Probably one of your background checks may be taking some time. Dont lose hope.....In long scheme of things, 1-2 weeks or even 1 month is not a big deal. Just ......hang....in...there.........

Thnk u soo much 4 ur wishes..apki baat Sach ho jia IP or DM ajia, that day gona b d happiest day of my life..my application date n medical is almost 2 days difference .. I'm totally fed up, how they working... I'm soo much tensd,upset.. Life is going too hard..I pray no1 get this pain wich we all are going through.. I don't trust NDVO , coz I dnt know how they working.. Except wait we can't do anything.. We can only pray & wish this hard time gets over soon.. We live together... I'm totally dead.. Eyes r dying to see IP or DM..

Sai ram pls help us..speedy visa to all !!!

andrewset

Apr 11, 2014
jai sai ram said:
Thnk u soo much 4 ur wishes..apki baat Sach ho jia IP or DM ajia, that day gona b d happiest day of my life..my application date n medical is almost 2 days difference .. I'm totally fed up, how they working... I'm soo much tensd,upset.. Life is going too hard..I pray no1 get this pain wich we all are going through.. I don't trust NDVO , coz I dnt know how they working.. Except wait we can't do anything.. We can only pray & wish this hard time gets over soon.. We live together... I'm totally dead.. Eyes r dying to see IP or DM..

Sai ram pls help us..speedy visa to all !!!
take my advice- dont check ECas for 3-4 days. Take a break. and I guarantee you, when you reopen Ecas it will be IP OR DM.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
andrewset said:
he/she wants to go to Canada and you are asking him/her to eat pizza till an ambulance takes him/her to hospital...and you know what happens in hospital one goes for removing tonsils and ends up missing one kidney....good advice...lol

april999

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
1) Is there any Dec 13 applicant who has got PPR, my application was received on DEC 3 and still no PPR

2) when NDVO sends the passport do they use courier service or normal post

2.1 My village is in very remote area and cannot trust india post, can i tell them not to send the passport and request for pickup

2.2 Can i give them address of my choice where they can send back the passport, in this case i will provide them a relative's address in delhi

please suggest:-

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
Latest data has been pulled from trackitt to update the DM-Estimation sheet.
Check it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtLnoSsGQaqdEk3NGhTSlU5MlVodzhKLV9CaktfUEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0 and fill your milestone dates to see your estimated DM date based on latest data.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
fakename said:
Latest data has been pulled from trackitt to update the DM-Estimation sheet.
Check it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtLnoSsGQaqdEk3NGhTSlU5MlVodzhKLV9CaktfUEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0 and fill your milestone dates to see your estimated DM date based on latest data.

what is this can you pls explain? will I know my estimated dm date with this chart? and how do you fill this?

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
taj p said:
what is this can you pls explain? will I know my estimated dm date with this chart? and how do you fill this?
Hello Taj,
This sheet uses the data of fifty latest cases finalized by NDVO (reported on trackitt), and based on that it estimates the time your application might take. This sheet uses same data and two different algorithms to calculate these dates.

This is a screenshot of the sheet. Just like any spread sheet it has rows (1, 2, 3...) and columns(A, B, C...), and a cell that is on column A and row one is called 1A.

Once you go to the sheet, you will see three instructions at the top.
#1: Empty ALL green Cells before you start (i.e. 11C, 11E, 11F...11K). Here you remove the data in these cells, which have green background. This step eliminates the chances of leaving the previous users date in the sheet.

#2: Fill your dates by double clicking the cells. A calendar will pop up. Double click the green cells to fill your dates. . In the picture above "Oct 31, 13" is Application date, and "Nov 30, 13" is AOR date. Some users tried to type in their dates, but in some cases due to wrong format spreadsheet did not understand their data and was unable to perform the calculations. It is safer to double click the cells and select the dates from the popup calendar.

#3: Two dates in cells 9K & 10K (Blue Cells) are your estimated range for DM. Although these are the two most important dates that you might be interested in, the sheet estimates all other dates as well. For example in this picture Estimated AOR date is "Nov 25, 13" (Cells 9D & 10D) and Estimated Sponsorship approval date is between "Nov 26, 13" & "Dec 1, 13".
These estimated dates are based on average processing time, and give you an idea about how far/close you are from the normal curve.

Hope this helps.
Please feel free to ask any more questions that you may have about this sheet and its calculation.

Mhparm

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-07-2013
Med's Done....