27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
andrewset said:
Yes, i spoke to Ganapathy ji on 2012 pending cases and Ganpathy ji said that since this is more serious matter, he has escalated it to his higher up (his dad, Shankar Mahadev ji) and that will be taken up more seriously between NDVO senior officer and Shankar ji on a priority basis. I will keep you all posted on my progress with Ganapathy ji.
Please put my case in high priority as my medical is gonaa expire on 26 June ;D

CANVISA770

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
DONE
LANDED..........
05-08-2014
Rut88 said:
8) :eek: ;D
Hi guys, now it's my turn to update,
My status change in to "in process since
30th may" I am a 26th August 2013 applicant,
Medical done on 20 July 2013.....
Waiting for DM. .....good luck to every one...
That's great news, congrats. :D

PC32

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
18-09-2013
File Transfer...
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Passport Req..
24-10-2013
.......still no update. :( hopefully by sunday we will see some september files IN PROCESS! im hoping that since there are so less september files..they should be able to finish them all in a week! ;)

*fingers crossed.

Cine_buf

May 12, 2014
All d best to us life in Canada, Dear!!!!

helloimmigrationworld said:
Thank you so so much for your wishes...... Mine date of IP was 12th May.... and DM was 26th May... And i got my passport back on 2nd June.
All the best..... :D

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
grnrg said:
Congrats to everyone who got IP or DMs. Wishing speedy visas to all. Seems like NDVO is working, though not at a very desirable pace...

I have an issue that came up and need some help. My wife had a medical issue and had to undergo a minor surgery last week in India. The surgery went well and she is recovering, however, the doctor has advised her to take strict care (also avoid traveling) for the next 3 months.

We were hoping that her visa would arrive soon (we are september applicants) and she would travel by July. Her medicals expire on Aug 5th.
But now, seems like she might not be able to travel before her medicals expire, even if her visa arrives on time.

Do you think we shall inform CIC about this? If yes, when and how?
Should we wait until she gets 'In process' or inform them right away?
To inform them, should we email them or call CIC in Canada or try to call NDVO?

Thanks in advance for your help.

since ecas status has not gone into 'in process', your wife has enough time to recover from surgery. Worst case is two weeks before medicals expiry you get NDVO telling you to pack and go...you can talk to them and get some more time (they can extend expiry date up to 6 months but rarely do it...they might it extend it by one more month or ask you to redo medicals which means you will have lots of time to pack and go and your wife to recover from surgery). Now that NDVO is processing august applications, it will take time to start processing September applications.
Thanks a lot W2E... So you do believe we shall talk to them and inform them of the situation. Do you think we shall do it now or wait for ecas to show 'In Process'?

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helloimmigrationworld said:
Hello Members,

Finally itz my turn to say OMG...OMG...OMG...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......... After such a long time , Yesterday i got my passport back with the stamp ... Itz like................. O!!!! god i don't have any word to express that feelings..... I will fly at the end of this month. My visa will expire on 23rd July. Though i have time in my hand but i don't want to wait any more.

I wish all the best for every one and I pray that you guys will get your visa soon.

Gob bless.... Be strong... :) :)
love bal said:
i got my passport today with a visa on it wooowwwwwwwww....
im very much excited !!! thanks to this forum nd everyone who helped me in this forum thnks alotttt will be flying soon nd wish u all guys get ur visas waheguru mehr kare sab te
Rut88 said:
8) :eek: ;D
Hi guys, now it's my turn to update,
My status change in to "in process since
30th may" I am a 26th August 2013 applicant,
Medical done on 20 July 2013.....
Waiting for DM. .....good luck to every one...
Congratulations to all... wishing speedy visas and a very happy married life to all!

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PC32 said:
.......still no update. :( hopefully by sunday we will see some september files IN PROCESS! im hoping that since there are so less september files..they should be able to finish them all in a week! ;)

*fingers crossed.
I hope that too... looking at the past record, it seems ECAS is updated every Saturday. But we cannot say anything for sure for CIC/NDVO, can we?

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrewset said:
Yes, i spoke to Ganapathy ji on 2012 pending cases and Ganpathy ji said that since this is more serious matter, he has escalated it to his higher up (his dad, Shankar Mahadev ji) and that will be taken up more seriously between NDVO senior officer and Shankar ji on a priority basis. I will keep you all posted on my progress with Ganapathy ji.
:) :)

Hoping for the best. May Ganpathyji bless everyone with faster visas, blissful married life and happiness abound!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
grnrg said:
since ecas status has not gone into 'in process', your wife has enough time to recover from surgery. Worst case is two weeks before medicals expiry you get NDVO telling you to pack and go...you can talk to them and get some more time (they can extend expiry date up to 6 months but rarely do it...they might it extend it by one more month or ask you to redo medicals which means you will have lots of time to pack and go and your wife to recover from surgery). Now that NDVO is processing august applications, it will take time to start processing September applications.

Thanks a lot W2E... So you do believe we shall talk to them and inform them of the situation. Do you think we shall do it now or wait for ecas to show 'In Process'?
if they want you to leave in two weeks before your medicals expires they will call you to ask if it is ok (in most cases they do) at that time you can ask for some more time....you know it is easier to climb Mount Everest ten times or meet martians than contact NDVO people over the phone...

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
if they want you to leave in two weeks before your medicals expires they will call you to ask if it is ok (in most cases they do) at that time you can ask for some more time....you know it is easier to climb Mount Everest ten times or meet martians than contact NDVO people over the phone...
:D ;D Great comparison! I agree, rather try to connect with martians than with NDVO. They probably are more receptive and approachable.

I shall wait for NDVO to act, before trying to do anything!

Thanks a lot for the advice and for bringing a smile in this time of distress!

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
grnrg said:
Congratulations to all... wishing speedy visas and a very happy married life to all!

Congratulations to all those who hv gt IP DMs n Visa..... Happy for you guys... happy married life

shona$123

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
I dont understand the processing of NDVO...thy are granting visas to August applicants. . ....still many r left...first I was under impression that according to medical dates dey r issuing...ths month my 11 month ll start.....donno whtr dey r gonna update IP DMs in our cases or nt...Rksandhu, jai sai ram and me....many ppl are left other den d forum also....

my application date s 8th August ....medical s gonna expire in d last week of july......

fakename

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
10-7-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
File Transfer...
17-12-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical: Oct 2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Dec 20 2014; DM: March 06 2015
Thanks for your reply. The first marriage was dissolved and we got married after 6 months. We have provided all the supporting docs. Hope they do it soon. Losing my patience now.

waiting 2 exhale said:
second marriage per se won't be a reason for interview but if second marriage happened before dissolving the first one properly or second marriage immediately after the first one dissolved could make visa officers' old fashioned mind to suspect something fishy here...but if you have provided solid supporting documents that could answer their questions then they would not call you for an interview...

VSN

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Request
Jan 2013, Reassessment 25 April 2014
Passport Req..
May 2013, sent: June 2013
jasminexyz said:
Thanks! Yea I was a simple student there :p. Few posts back there was a post where someone mentioned that his/her background check was stretched because of this.
Hey Jasmine, that was me. If you have already submitted your PCC I don't think there is an issue.There is no 'negative' impact coz of Canadian stay. It's just that they do a thorough check on u until they r convinced. In my case I stayed there for 5 months ( 1 month short of 6) and they still insisted on RCMP checks which took a long time. As I mentioned earlier, since you have given your PCC with the apple, you don't need to worry. Hope this clears doubts.