1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
neha2515 said:
Actually I am seeing this in many cases, they are just showing anger to people, they get offended very easily,
For an instance, if they have a doubt on some spouse visa app, they can make a decision/interview instantly, but they won't, instead they delay the application for months and months and then show up. I cannot figure out if it is not anger then what is it, and is it professional way.
For a child case too I think they get offended why a child has been born out of Canada, n also what is the advantage they will get from a Child, coz child is not gonna pay taxes...rt?? instead they have to pay to child, very clearly I can see they are delaying intentionally, whereas on human grounds a child must be getting visa within weeks. It is all about money guys. Immigration is a money game and children/parents are like liabilities to them. They just need youth as median Canadian age is 42.

support you in this regard they should have some transparency in dealing with children application as well as spouse and child applications

if they dont have money they can say like for any new born in canada or outside for pr we dont pay for certain time like 6 months. Ofcourse they cant do for citizens as vote politics are included. But they have to give visas ASAP

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
neha2515 said:
Actually I am seeing this in many cases, they are just showing anger to people, they get offended very easily,
For an instance, if they have a doubt on some spouse visa app, they can make a decision/interview instantly, but they won't, instead they delay the application for months and months and then show up. I cannot figure out if it is not anger then what is it, and is it professional way.
For a child case too I think they get offended why a child has been born out of Canada, n also what is the advantage they will get from a Child, coz child is not gonna pay taxes...rt?? instead they have to pay to child, very clearly I can see they are delaying intentionally, whereas on human grounds a child must be getting visa within weeks. It is all about money guys. Immigration is a money game and children/parents are like liabilities to them. They just need youth as median Canadian age is 42.
Yes I do agree to you....

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
hey guyz... i applied for gcms but today my hubby the gcms application back.. saying its incorret but we checked it was correct... now 2 things on ma mind they wantedly not giving or we might know d reason for interview thts y.. wht d hell is on thr mind? r they gng to refuse ma application?

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
saniali said:
hey guyz... i applied for gcms but today my hubby the gcms application back.. saying its incorret but we checked it was correct... now 2 things on ma mind they wantedly not giving or we might know d reason for interview thts y.. wht d hell is on thr mind? r they gng to refuse ma application?
You can ask them regarding the mistake and they will advice you.

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
I hope by tomorrow I will get reply of GCMS note and I hope it will have some good news.

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act, which was received on April 10, 2014, for the following records:

“the electronic sponsorship file concerning SANIA ALI”.

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

The consent of SANIA ALI is required to process your request and allow us to release your client's information to you. To be valid, a consent must be signed, recently dated, and indicate to whom authority is given with the printed name of the person giving consent. Ensure that the consent form is signed by all applicable parties, including client, principal applicant, sponsor and spouse if applicable, and ensure that the consent form has the signature date and date of birth. Furthermore, the consent form under section 4 must be checked in both:
I authorize CIC to release my personal information to the individual named above (yes or no)
I authorize CIC to e-mail my personal information to the individual named above (yes or no)

You can find the new ATIP consent form at the following link:/or see attached for your convenience.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the processing of your request within 60 days of the issuance of this letter. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

PLEASE QUOTE OUR FILE NUMBER IN ANY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE

we checked eveything is correct damn..

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
saniali said:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act, which was received on April 10, 2014, for the following records:

I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

The consent of SANIA ALI is required to process your request and allow us to release your client's information to you. To be valid, a consent must be signed, recently dated, and indicate to whom authority is given with the printed name of the person giving consent. Ensure that the consent form is signed by all applicable parties, including client, principal applicant, sponsor and spouse if applicable, and ensure that the consent form has the signature date and date of birth. Furthermore, the consent form under section 4 must be checked in both:
I authorize CIC to release my personal information to the individual named above (yes or no)
I authorize CIC to e-mail my personal information to the individual named above (yes or no)

You can find the new ATIP consent form at the following link:/or see attached for your convenience.

Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC) regarding the processing of your request within 60 days of the issuance of this letter. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OIC website at http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

Did u send the consent form sania?

U have to fill it, sign and send it to ur hubby who has to sign it and send along with the application for the notes

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
saniali said:
I think u speak to ur MP abt da whole situation..
Its da fastest way..

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
saniali said:

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

this is consent form...
My hubby also apply on 10 april..but dats forms not like dis...

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
saniali said:

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

Once you give them the concent within a weeks time they will email you your GCMS notes if they have reaached that 30 days period.

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Hubby just got a call from the MP office....said she called them and was told theat my background checks are still going on and they have no record of re-meds mail that was sent, it shouldn't have been sent yet! :eek:

Aso that she can contact them next after may 15th!

Now what am i supposed to do? Also how did I get IP when if my backgrounds are not done yet?! This is really weird and getting beyond ridiculous now! :mad:

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
tor007 said:
Hi.I applied for my wife on August 14,2013 and the application was received in India on sept 15,2013. But they never called or emailed for the passport. The status still shows application received. I know there are delay in immigration processing of applications.But only thing worries me that they still havent called for passport.On the forum i see that july and august applicants with passport already been sent. i could not understand that why they havent called for passport.
they haven't asked mine since May 2013.....there was another person in this forum who has been waiting for PPR since Feb 2013....notes didn't say anything about wrong email address...to make matters worse they haven't sent interview date notice..I found it from ecas. I thought they got my lawyer's email wrong but it is not the case since they have not sent her notification for the past two weeks even though she had sent them a reminder to send her notification...order notes and see if they got your email address/your representative's email address wrong

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
DVA said:
Hubby just got a call from the MP office....said she called them and was told theat my background checks are still going on and they have no record of re-meds mail that was sent, it shouldn't have been sent yet! :eek:

Aso that she can contact them next after may 15th!

Now what am i supposed to do? Also how did I get IP when if my backgrounds are not done yet?! This is really weird and getting beyond ridiculous now! :mad:
in process means they just opened your file....process is not one after another like do background checks then open the file.....but good news is you may not be called for an interview since that has been the case for 2013 applicants in this forum so far...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
saniali said:
yeah m so nervous..

@ waiting2xhale u rcvd interview lttr? mine is on 19 may.. we ordered notes alrdy..
mine is on may 6th at 11.15 a.m.....no interview letter yet..i will just take a copy of my ecas and show it to them....if they don't let me in then I will have to call my buddy arvind keijerwal for dharna in front of NDVO..... hopefully they won't slap him or me.....

MdHasheem

Dec 18, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
they haven't asked mine since May 2013.....there was another person in this forum who has been waiting for PPR since Feb 2013....notes didn't say anything about wrong email address...to make matters worse they haven't sent interview date notice..I found it from ecas. I thought they got my lawyer's email wrong but it is not the case since they have not sent her notification for the past two weeks even though she had sent them a reminder to send her notification...order notes and see if they got your email address/your representative's email address wrong
How were you notified about your Sponsorship Approval? I am wondering if there is a pattern where NDVO is unable to contact you or your lawyer.