New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
Forever-Waiting said:
Trust me I did everything that I can do. MP inquiry, 4 GCM notes and the interview was already done with positive results. The officer was really nice to my wife and told her that her medical is expired and we can expect the visa in 3 months after we submitted the medical again. She did the medical and submitted her passport with it, now it has been 3 months without them issuing us the visa. At this point what should I do now, I am done with waiting period as my blood is boiling while I am here alone in Canada.

How long will it take for those ****** people to issue visa. Insane people with insane heart and God will punish them sooner or later. And why do we have to pay for something those idiots ****** people did previously in fake marriage and visa crap.

I am done with it and so are my friends we are totally unhappy with this crap and going to end it now.
Yeah man they are playing with our feelings ..
I don't know where the thing humanity is gone from them ..
They are treating us like we have done any crime or something ..
CIC can't stop fraud like that .. Whoever is doing fraud is gonna prepared plan and everything ..
Why we have to suffer becoz of this bu....hit..

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
Desijatt said:
Yeah man they are playing with our feelings ..
I don't know where the thing humanity is gone from them ..
They are treating us like we have done any crime or something ..
CIC can't stop fraud like that .. Whoever is doing fraud is gonna prepared plan and everything ..
Why we have to suffer becoz of this bu....hit..
The truth is all this fraud cases are crap and stuff I did some research in it. Most of the cases that these NDVO do are from 1 single person who did 5 fraud cases in 2011. All he had was pictures with similar background people who attended the wedding with new bride.

I mean is that too hard to figure out that this is a fake marriage. He took $6000 per visa and that too fake marriage. I mean common it is part of NDVO as well who did not pay attention to these cases.

Another case was when 1 individual who brought his sister, mother and some relatives saying they are his spouse. Just think these criminals simply misused the spouse visa to get the entire family through spouse visa simply because it takes less time.

Sick people who have sick brains can only do these things. These people are still doing the same thing but now it is changed a bit as they are now part of the entire government who are taking money in order to issue visas. Recently in 2012 immigration officers from NDVO were caught in selling passports from different individuals who apply for spouse visa. When they did the inquiry they found that the person is actually waiting for the visa where as his passport was with another person in Canada.

These cases sparks something which in return causes damage to entire community and we end up paying the *censored word*.

Just got a reply from my MP. Before he said come in April and we will do a inquiry as he need 90 days to ask CIC now he says come in May as he need 120 days. WOW!!!!!!!!! that is a relief now wasn't it. It really helping me now, I am so happy that things are going as THEY ARE PLANNING.

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
vikrantnayyar said:
finally its my turn to say oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggg after interview they asked me that can u able to fly before 5th april if we grant u visa. . as we extand ur medical till 5th april. so i said yes .. they said we will contact to soon after fullfill all formalities
congratulation....what type of they asked u? Can u share me too..?

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
dolma said:
congratulation....what type of they asked u? Can u share me too..?
Well congratz to every one here who is getting DM's and IP's

I am very sorry to cause any trouble or panic. I am just going to be quiet from now until the visa or DM comes.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Forever-Waiting said:
Well congratz to every one here who is getting DM's and IP's

I am very sorry to cause any trouble or panic. I am just going to be quiet from now until the visa or DM comes.
cheer up mate...we all are going to be with our partners sooner or later.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
thanks desi-girl...I can't wait to face ND visa officers and show them that this relationship can't be more genuine and real..I was wondering who would take over Myrah's slapping activities after she had moved to Canada. Now that you have been officially authorized to use that 'slap them' expression, we are all free to follow your advice...lol
Well, anything can work for them.. Slapping, spitting, twisting their ears, kicking their sagging behinds, beating with sandals, sticks, stones or even pots and pans. They need a good wake up call to be more efficient and all of us are suffering because of them and their liking to take too long to process our papers, especially once all the documents have been submitted and there is nothing pending.
I am sure they are working (otherwise we wouldn't have had any IPs or DMs) but they shouldn't leave us without any clue if they have forgotten about us or if they have temporarily put us on the back burner!
July has started being processed while lots of others from Jan to June are waiting for any news.. Not to mention 2012 applicants.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
The Glad 1 said:
Great. How do I know who my MP is? My spouse and I currently reside in India. We can perform an inquiry but how do we follow it up?

Thanks in advance for the help.
This might be tough but find you pr local MP from the place you lived last or will be moving back to in Canada
From http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
And email them to say that your address has changed and you contacted NDVO and can they check if it has been updated or not...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
SAHIL SINGH said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

It's not for me it's for Vikrantnayyar

Congrats Vikrantnayyar I'm so happy for you.

I have a good news regarding my friend Vikrantnayyar his interview went well and he will be flying to canada before 5th April 2014.

Wish you all the best, Happy married life.
vikrantnayyar said:
finally its my turn to say oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggg after interview they asked me that can u able to fly before 5th april if we grant u visa. . as we extand ur medical till 5th april. so i said yes .. they said we will contact to soon after fullfill all formalities
App. Filed.......: 10 may 2013
AOR Received.: 13 june 2013
File Transfer...: june 2013
Med's Done....: march 2013
Interview........: 11- mar-2014 hope everything will be positive
Passport Req..: 16 june 2013
Congrats Vikrantnayyar! And all the best! Hope they give your passport with visa really soon.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
canucks said:
I hope so ... fingers crossed .. though a bit tensed .. need all the wishes from u guys... thnx
Good luck, don't worry, be confident. I am sure you will pass your interview with flying colours like in Holi.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Forever-Waiting said:
I am going to wait till end of this March and then going to take a big action against NDVO. It is going to be stupid but I had it with these guys it has been a painful life without my wife. I also got some friends who are willing to help me and now it is time for some one to take drastic action. If they can hurt us then it is time some one is going to pay back what they have done to us.

End of March is what I am waiting for and if then I don't get my wife visa then that's it.

Trust me I did everything that I can do. MP inquiry, 4 GCM notes and the interview was already done with positive results. The officer was really nice to my wife and told her that her medical is expired and we can expect the visa in 3 months after we submitted the medical again. She did the medical and submitted her passport with it, now it has been 3 months without them issuing us the visa. At this point what should I do now, I am done with waiting period as my blood is boiling while I am here alone in Canada.

How long will it take for those ****** people to issue visa. Insane people with insane heart and God will punish them sooner or later. And why do we have to pay for something those idiots ****** people did previously in fake marriage and visa crap.

I am done with it and so are my friends we are totally unhappy with this crap and going to end it now.
You can also support abhishekgoel007. He is going to talk to someone from the news to get them to know about our plight and how frustrating this whole process is. He needs people to share their stories with him. The more people know about this craziness, the better it is. NDVO will have to get better at their jobs.

adwaiting

Mar 11, 2014
forever-waiting - I am in a similar situation. Lets keep in touch. I will be willing to join you in this quest for justice.

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
I just got a response from my MP inquiry. It was a standard reply saying "current posted average processing time for... New Delhi office is 12 months from receipt of the complete application..." They said to call back in August.

But the interesting thing to note is they also mentioned that they have been assured by the office of the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration that "all new applications will only have passport requests made closer to completion of processing". We have seen this in the recent times with requests to submit receipt of payment and PCC, but does not ask for passport. So dont be surprised if the letter does not ask for passport. They are going back to their old practice of asking for passport closer to completion of processing.

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
visu007 said:
I just got a response from my MP inquiry. It was a standard reply saying "current posted average processing time for... New Delhi office is 12 months from receipt of the complete application..." They said to call back in August.

But the interesting thing to note is they also mentioned that they have been assured by the office of the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration that "all new applications will only have passport requests made closer to completion of processing". We have seen this in the recent times with requests to submit receipt of payment and PCC, but does not ask for passport. So dont be surprised if the letter does not ask for passport. They are going back to their old practice of asking for passport closer to completion of processing.
Yes even before the inquiry my MP said to wait till end of March and then they will ask for update on my behalf.

But atleast you got a news from MP about passport request. I see you are in Calgary, so which MP did you talk to ?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
canucks said:
I hope so ... fingers crossed .. though a bit tensed .. need all the wishes from u guys... thnx
All the best!!! You will do good for an interview so be confident. Let us know how it goes. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
vikrantnayyar said:
Congrats for the interview. So happy for you. Hope you get pp back with visa soon. :)