Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
JohnJ said:
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2013.

We started processing your application on February 21, 2014.

YUPPY!. after dormant for so long; my file suddenly sees the light of day . Hopefully DM soon . ;D ;D

(note: i checked the status even in morning and it still said application received)
Congrats! Almost there at the finish lie to this horrible waiting game. Hope you get DM soon.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
yasmeen143 said:
Hi Everyone!

My husband received the letter below today. I have provided both, should I even bother to reply back??

the letter says:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office. In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

• Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.

• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely, Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Visa Office......: Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on 28-01-2014
App. Filed.......: 24-09-2013
AOR Received.: 26-09-2013
File Transfer...: 10-10-2013 to Islamabad
Med's Done....: Done
Its a generic response to anyone whose file gets transferred to New Delhi. Can I ask how your file got transferred to New Delhi from Islamadbad?
Anyways, there is no harm in sending photocopies of the documents they are requesting with a letter stating that attached are the copies as you had submitted the originals along with the application. Its better to be on the safe side, in case the original documents have been misplaced in the transfer. Good luck

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
smbb45 said:
I am new on forum. plz help!! my medical has expired....should i redo my medical and send it to embassy? or should wait for their any mail

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......: sept 26th- oct 2, 2013
AOR Received.: 6-11-2013
File Transfer...: 8-11-2013
Med's Done....: 1-02-2013
Interview........: waived
Passport Req..: Passport sent on 23 dec
VISA ISSUED...: waiting
LANDED..........:
Wow, you did your medicals way before you applied. As you are an October applicant, you have a bit of a wait ahead of you. You will have to wait until New Delhi will contact you for re-medicals which can take a while as they are looking at June applications for now.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
positivity said:
i received the exact same letter last week, and I will be submitting both sometime this week..i hope we can get ppr soon!
Visa Office......: Pakistan
App. Filed.......: 09-03-2013
Doc's Request.: 21-11-2013
AOR Received.: 15-08-2013
File Transfer...: 16-07-2013
Med's Request: 21-11-2013
Med's Done....: 24-09-12 sent w/ file
Hi positivity. I love your user name :D
Did your application also get transferred to New Delhi?

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
TLSD said:
Guys n gals, I just want tell you that when I first filed the application package ( the wait time for sponsor approval was 8 weeks) I was sooo anxious and counting the days down until it would be forwarded to NDVO . Checked the e-cas every day sometimes 5 times a day the day after the 8 weeks with no news and no e-cas existence , I called CIC (4 hour ordeal) only to hear that they had NO record of the application being in the system ?! ( I sent it in by UPS) deeply saddened the next day I recieved the ENTIRE application back !!!!! FML - apparently ONE form was left out by mistake , so an ENTIRE 2 months was lost !!!!! Added the missing document and sent again same day ! Now our count down began again ! An entire 60 days of my life GONE!

Second tragedy - 5 months after applying I realized that our marriage was NOT preformed under special marriage act (SMA) for Christian other religion , marrying someone who is Hindu in India. ( just after our engagement we paid a lawyer to initiate this Act at courthouse, so our marriage would be legally binding) so we freaked out and re-applied, then again had to travel to India for a re-marriage at courthouse, we panicked because we read about a situation like this and they got rejected. Then mailed the new marriage document off to ND CHC with an explanation .

Despite the bumps and signs that this was NEVER EVER EVER going to be over , and through a successful interview , I'm happy to say e-cas says DM ❤ And no delays !!!!!

People EVEN when *censored word* starts to get in your way - stay strong and NEVER give up - it's just time that will sort everything out , so stay busy , focus on today and don't let this waiting game eat ur brain apart ! It's not worth it cuz when ur e-cas finally says DM , you will be looking for your brain again and may not find all the pieces . So just be patient and have faith ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This note should be read by all especially who have applied recent and not gone into IP. I appreciate your action of addmission of your errors and speaking in the forum. You would be a nice and grow up familiar in whatever field or place you are in.
What you did is simply a self audit of your actions after a reasonable time. This has shown you the mistakes you made or steps you forgotten or relied person who should have done the work not done and you were in wrong information/ ignorant of the fact. Every one should self audit their own applications vis a vis proofs they sent and send additional documents as necessary as you have done.
Due to heavy rush of applications the chance to touch the file for scrutiny goes up even to 60 days is evident now. Our frustration coupled with hurting words/ looks from so called kith and kin who were jealous on us especially is a night mare and make us to confidence in our own self. Yes you said it correctly we have to keep cool and wait for the success.
Thanks for sharing information. May God bless you with all and you both stay healthy wealthy and happy.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
aks.asr1 said:
@ waiting 2 exhale

Thanks for your quick reply back..

But, it's been showing In Process since first week of March 2013 and haven't heard anything from them till date.. :(
I checked spreadsheet and very few people have been 'in process' with the time frame of yours...did you do notes to see why the delay?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
visa_help2014 said:
Hello Guys,

Just to know how long it currently takes for a PR spousal visa right now.
Please update.

Thanks,
8 to 10 months if you are lucky... some people have been waiting for 1.3 years (2012 applicants some of them having complicated cases)..officially it is 12 months

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
TLSD said:
Guys n gals, I just want tell you that when I first filed the application package ( the wait time for sponsor approval was 8 weeks) I was sooo anxious and counting the days down until it would be forwarded to NDVO . Checked the e-cas every day sometimes 5 times a day the day after the 8 weeks with no news and no e-cas existence , I called CIC (4 hour ordeal) only to hear that they had NO record of the application being in the system ?! ( I sent it in by UPS) deeply saddened the next day I recieved the ENTIRE application back !!!!! FML - apparently ONE form was left out by mistake , so an ENTIRE 2 months was lost !!!!! Added the missing document and sent again same day ! Now our count down began again ! An entire 60 days of my life GONE!

Second tragedy - 5 months after applying I realized that our marriage was NOT preformed under special marriage act (SMA) for Christian other religion , marrying someone who is Hindu in India. ( just after our engagement we paid a lawyer to initiate this Act at courthouse, so our marriage would be legally binding) so we freaked out and re-applied, then again had to travel to India for a re-marriage at courthouse, we panicked because we read about a situation like this and they got rejected. Then mailed the new marriage document off to ND CHC with an explanation .

Despite the bumps and signs that this was NEVER EVER EVER going to be over , and through a successful interview , I'm happy to say e-cas says DM ❤ And no delays !!!!!

People EVEN when *censored word* starts to get in your way - stay strong and NEVER give up - it's just time that will sort everything out , so stay busy , focus on today and don't let this waiting game eat ur brain apart ! It's not worth it cuz when ur e-cas finally says DM , you will be looking for your brain again and may not find all the pieces . So just be patient and have faith ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
thanks for uplifting story of your case..whenever I get into despair, I look at some of the 2012 applicants who are still waiting for visas and tell myself that atleast my case is not like theirs...it takes lots of faith and positivity to deal with this insane process

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Chinnmaye said:
Hey guys...how many June applicants are left?
check spreadsheet provided by desi girl , myrah and others..outside this forum, many many of them

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
kbanatwala said:
On 20th Feb 2014, I received an email from NDVO to do the medicals. I have booked my appointment for 26th Feb 2014 with the doctor. And today the ECAS status shows "Medical results have been received." Had never done any medicals before for this. Just wondering whats going on with my file.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 30, 2014.
Lol.. seems like an error on someone's part. I hope they didn't attach someone else's medicals to your file. Maybe you should email them in a case specific inquiry and tell them. Crazy things can happen at NDVO.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
I am not sure of the details. He hasn't come online since his interview.
He just said that the interviewer (named Khurana) was really rude and told him to get out after throwing his passport into his face.

I didn't mention this before because I didn't want to scare everyone who were also having an interview around the same time/week in case they got really nervous and it affected their interview.
each case is unique and we don't know the circumstances for interviewer to be rude (not that pankaj has done anything to make interviewer upset). In any case, coming online would help to figure out the next step (appeal or start all over again) or console each other or help others. But different people react differently to setbacks. Hope he gets a good lawyer and appeals the verdict. If anyone going for interview checks the spreadsheet provided by you, he/she can see 99% of interviews were successful.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
dolma said:
Today I got reply from mp office after a one n half month...and she state tht my file is in initial review n queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for interview....I m tense now...
apply for notes to see why an interview has been scheduled..contact people who have gone through interviews and find out the details....be prepared and you will do great....no need to get tense...

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
I got my recent gcms notes which are generated on 29 january 2014 . In the correspondence section incoming NDVO received SA & understanding and Financial evaluation forms on 28/1/2014 . After a week they send me letter asking for proof of residence etc.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
TLSD said:

Well said! Thank you for sharing your lengthy ordeal. Everyday must have been so frustrating. But now it is done and over with. Your ordeal and coming out victorious in your battle against the NDVO is really motivational that sooner or later, we will be with out spouses and that going through this together will only make us stronger. But having the support of family and friends really make us pull through :)
I sincerely hope that everyone will have good news to share with us soon too.