12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Myrah7 said:
hey dear u need to post in skilled labour immigration topic.....this is spousal category .....our process is completely different from yours ...good luck :)
Dara hi diya....lol

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
Myrah7 said:
miss u too babes waiting for u to come here....rd is fine busy with her life in Toronto.....finally started our lives :) wish u get your visa very soon ...always praying for u sani :-* :-* :-* trust me the wind chills is not that good as it seems :-X....just another 4-5 weeks of winter ..u gonna be here at the right time :D
inshallah.. chalo new chapter start hogaya tum log ka.. thnx i need all ur prays..

Sukh brar

Feb 7, 2014
Hello every one i m tracking this form i m in problem i got interview call on 17 march i m april applicant i nead help what should i pripare

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Sukh brar said:
Hello every one i m tracking this form i m in problem i got interview call on 17 march i m april applicant i nead help what should i pripare
Hello Sukh, welcome to the forum, getting interview call is not a problem, it is the best way to express our separation feelings to them, collect as much proofs like wedding/reception/honeymoon (if you had) photos, phone bills, chat logs screenshots, e-mails etc etc, you have more than a month for an interview, you can prepare it well am sure, can you share your timelines please, did you applied for GCMS notes, any idea why interview recommended for you ? best of luck.....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Sukh brar said:
if you had not applied for notes, you do it soon since it takes 30 days (maybe bit longer in some cases) to get report. Since your interview is on March 17th, you should apply for 'notes' now. It will tell you why you have been asked to attend an interview.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
SAHIL SINGH said:
Yes i have applied for notes two times in the past but nothing was started accept Medical passed.

and last month applied notes again which are due on 22 this month. Hope there will be something to help me why they interview is recommended for me.

Thanks for your wishes.
contact your MP if notes still showing 'nothing started'..good luck with your interview..reading your interview notice, I feel like police telling a prisoner his rights (you have right to remain silent; a lawyer will be appointed for you...like that do not do this, do not do that..only translators provided for two languages).

Sukh brar

Feb 7, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
if you had not applied for notes, you do it soon since it takes 30 days (maybe bit longer in some cases) to get report. Since your interview is on March 17th, you should apply for 'notes' now. It will tell you why you have been asked to attend an interview.
notes doesnt say much about how interview is called

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Sukh brar said:
notes doesnt say much about how interview is called
when was the last time you applied for notes? when did you learn about interview? for e.g. if you had applied for notes in December and got notes in January and you got a call or email from NDVO last week, your notes won't show you anything about interview other than interview recommended..but you got notes very close to your interview announcement then interview might be for quality checking purposes..read about red flags for interview and if lots of things mentioned in red flags applies to you then it may be about your relationship (huge age difference; different religion; quick wedding; educational difference; things like that) with your significant other...

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
vip_fakeer said:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/tories-citizenship-revamp-to-lengthen-permanent-residents-waiting-period/article16723176/?service=mobile

Tories (conservative government of Canada) at it again
Just a few more tidbits about these new rules/laws.
-The cost of applying for Canadian Citizenship is now $300 per application(up from $100).
-Once gaining your PR, and after 4 years of living in Canada, this person needs to demonstrate a great deal of knowledge on Canadian history and a good understanding of how to communicate in the english language(without an interpreter).

Sukh brar

Feb 7, 2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
when was the last time you applied for notes? when did you learn about interview? for e.g. if you had applied for notes in December and got notes in January and you got a call or email from NDVO last week, your notes won't show you anything about interview other than interview recommended..but you got notes very close to your interview announcement then interview might be for quality checking purposes..read about red flags for interview and if lots of things mentioned in red flags applies to you then it may be about your relationship (huge age difference; different religion; quick wedding; educational difference; things like that) with your significant other...
yes u r write i want 2 know how u shuld prepare

Raman kaur

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2013
AOR Received.
27-04-2013
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-02-2014
I got below email from recent MP enquiry. ...

This application was received at our office on May 16, 2013, and is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required.

I had got same reply in dec 2013 too......y is this happening to my file only.....if it goes this way I will get visa in 1.5 yrs......

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration Applications are not Processed in the Order that they are Received
Posted on February 3, 2014 by Steven Meurrens •

[Editor's Note: The following appeared in the September 2012 version of The Canadian Immigrant. In drafting a blog post about a similar topic I realized that I had never posted the article below to my blog. I am therefore posting this today. The title in The Canadian Immigrant article was "What Applicants Should Look for In New Immigration Rules."]

People who follow Canada’s immigration system have undoubtedly had trouble keeping up with the rapid changes that Citizenship and Immigration Canada has introduced in the past several months. From the termination of 300,000 federal skilled worker applications to the proposed “Start-up Visa,” the announcements have been fast and furious, and each one has been debated extensively.

In discussing each individual change, however, the public discourse has largely missed the shift in the forest by focusing on each tree. There is a fundamental transformation underway in Canada’s immigration system, and it is important that anyone submitting a visa application understand this before applying.

First in, first processed

Traditionally, Canada’s immigration system operated on a first-come first-processed basis. Our immigration legislation created programs under which eligible applicants could apply. People submitted applications under various programs with the understanding that while they would have to wait in the queue behind those who applied before them, they could be certain that the Canadian government would process their applications before anyone who applied after them. Importantly, they could also be certain that their application would actually be processed according to the criteria that existed when they applied.

Enter the ministerial instructions

In 2008, however, the Government of Canada began abandoning the first-come first-processed system by introducing what are now commonly referred to as ministerial instructions. Ministerial instructions are directives by the minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). They allow CIC to accelerate the processing of some applications, set quotas on how many applications in a program will actually be processed, and introduce additional program requirements not found in Canada’s immigration legislation.

It was through ministerial instructions that CIC reduced, capped, and in 2012 suspended the acceptance of most new applications in the skilled worker program. While the Government of Canada recently published legislation saying that the skilled worker program will reopen on Jan. 1, 2013, and published a new points system, no one knows what additional requirements and restrictions the minister will impose on the skilled worker program through ministerial instructions. Ministerial instructions also enabled CIC to prioritize processing of applications such that people who applied to the skilled worker program after 2010 can expect their applications to be processed faster than those who applied before. It was also through ministerial instructions that CIC capped the number of investor applications, suspended the entrepreneur program, and put a two-year moratorium on parent and grandparent applications. The minister was able to introduce all of these significant changes without having to consult Parliament, without having to amend Canada’s immigration legislation and without having to provide any notice of the changes.

The 2012 Budget Implementation Act introduced further changes to Canada’s immigration system that expand the scope of ministerial instructions. Ministerial instructions will soon allow the minister to unilaterally establish new immigration programs and to govern how they are processed. Importantly, changes to such programs can be made retroactively. As well, the 2012 Budget Implementation Act specifically provides that ministerial instructions can set the number of applications that will be processed in a given immigration program at zero.

Terminating the skilled worker backlog

Perhaps the biggest indicator of how far Canada has moved away from a first-come, first-processed immigration system was the government’s decision to terminate all skilled worker applications that were submitted prior to Feb. 27, 2008. Approximately 300,000 applications are being returned to people who applied to immigrate and patiently waited in the queue.

As of writing, there are several lawsuits underway that will determine whether the 300,000 skilled worker applications are ultimately terminated. However, it is important for the potential visa applicant to understand that their application can be terminated after it is submitted or that CIC will simply not process it.

Applicants beware

The Canadian government appears to want the ability to choose which visa applicants it will admit after the applicants have already applied to immigrate to programs under which they are eligible. It wants the ability to process applications in response to the immediate and ever-changing needs of Canadian society. It is simply not interested in processing applications under programs that it does not feel will address these needs.

Applicants accordingly need to beware that, contrary to their reasonable expectation, applying for a visa under a program in which they are eligible to immigrate does not mean that they will be admitted. Their eligible application could be pushed back in processing priority, subject to a cap of zero or, worst of all, terminated.

boxxer47

Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2013
File Transfer...
25-07-2013
Med's Done....
07-06-2013
Passport Req..
22-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 22nd February
mani04 said:
i m also june 21 applicant.....no update yet.....so frustating.....
Hi
I'd filed application for my wife on June 27, 2013. No updates yet, like you guys.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Raman kaur said:
I got below email from recent MP enquiry. ...

This application was received at our office on May 16, 2013, and is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required.

I had got same reply in dec 2013 too......y is this happening to my file only.....if it goes this way I will get visa in 1.5 yrs......
it is bit annoying that if notes, MP inquiry and NDVO inquiry all say the same thing...mine says the same thing too...How else a person can find why the file is not being opened and what can be done other than wait...your boat is in the sea at a standstill (with at least passport being requested and accepted and your medicals going to expire in a couple of days) while I am still waiting for my boat to arrive (no ppr yet)..things will change any day (that any day could be any day and not knowing is the frustrating part) soon...keep your hopes alive

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I am about leave Montreal for India to be with my wife for our marriage anniversary on Feb 14. Although we both are very happy about going to being together, our hearts are heavy with the fact that the visa is still app received. I am honestly scared to check ECAS any more. To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing in our file that would warrant an interview let alone delays. NDVO became immigration lords, it is unbelievable.

Thanks,