march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
youtube101 said:
I know there will be a blast of ips and dms and med updates this weekend. Praying for ip and quick dm big time.
Yess :D you will be next for suree. Only one person got pp back with the visa today. Sigh* Hopefully NDVO give us great news this weekend. Finger crossed. :D

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
no uptades for me...any june applicant got any updates

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
SC89 said:
I got email back from ottawa that they have entered my medical results into system.... But they extended it till 21 march.... :( but I hope I get visa soon ...
That is great. I also hope for you to get visa soon too.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
tired_of_the_wait said:
got my passport !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and shiny visa

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

bhangra time :) :) :)
Yay!! Congrats!! You are now kicked out of here. Have a happy married life :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Myrah7 said:
hey guys reached safe and sound.. :p..immigration process was just 5 mins for me..........no issues no problem.....and everyone just smiled and welcomed ............OMGGGGGGGG its so cold..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
just one thing when u get the visa and the landing papers with that...whatever address is on that paper .........that's the same address where your pr card is mailed........by chance if that's not your address they provide u with a paper with the process to chg the address to send the pr card...either u fax them or call them and confirm the new address........... ;D that's all coz my papers had his old address ....... 8)

on flight they give u the declaration form where u fill up your name address bday etc .....if u have anything to declare go for immigration they stamp and send u to the other room where the officer takes the second landing paper with your pic stamps the 1st paper and gives u back and its done :D its the most simple process and I thought it wld be complicated :) no one asked how much cash how much jewellery all they asked was any goods to follow that's all :) :D ;D I had 3 very heavy bags so took the porter to carry my bags cost me 10$ gave him extra 10$ tip.........:) :) :)
Yay!! Finally, you are in Canada!! And a warm welcome back to the forum. Going through the customs does seem like a really smooth process. Were you charged extra for the third piece of luggage when you were checking in at the airport in India? Meghna also said that they didn't check what she was carrying so I am wondering if it is okay to bring anything? Did you also get your SIN number at the airport too?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
bhatiameghna said:
No thry didnt ask me about the proofs.. They confirmed my dob new address and my parents name..my family name before marriage..
I didnt have any goods to follow so i dont know abt this...i had some jewelry left in india which i told i will brng the next time but i didnt have the photos of those jewelry pieces so they said then u cant bring wihtout paying the duty .
So, even when you said that you have some stuff to follow, they said you have to pay duty on it because you didn't have photos of them? Well maybe if you make another trip back to India, and if they aren't very heavy or expensive, you might be able to bring it bit by bit and not have to pay duty?

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Hello myrah....
Cud u tell me please how do they check the eligibility, criminality and security????. Wud they come to our neighbors for this????

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
Hello myrah....
Cud u tell me please how do they check the eligibility, criminality and security????. Wud they come to our neighbors for this????
I think eligibility is based on making sure all the paperwork is in order and all forms filled out.
Criminality and security would be reviewing your PCCs of all the places you have resided in and if you have any police records after you fileed the application.
There is also medicals, that they check if you have communicable diseases or not.

uvcan

Jul 23, 2013
Hi,

Can any body advise me how to contact delhi office for urgent reason ? My wife submitted her passport for stamping on 3rd Jan, 2014. Everything has been done. case is showing decision made and we got a passport request after that. Problem is that they have given a travel validity date of 2nd feb because my wife medical is expiring on 2nd feb . Its already 25 th jan and only few days left for 2nd feb . I am really worried because if she dont get her passport in next few days then she wont be able to reach canada before 2nd feb . I have already sent email to delhi office to release her passport asap so that she can travel .
anybody has any idea what happens if she doesnt get her passport and it passes travel validity date ? and in case they ask to do medical again, how long they takes to process it ?

please advise

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
uvcan said:
Hi,

Can any body advise me how to contact delhi office for urgent reason ? My wife submitted her passport for stamping on 3rd Jan, 2014. Everything has been done. case is showing decision made and we got a passport request after that. Problem is that they have given a travel validity date of 2nd feb because my wife medical is expiring on 2nd feb . Its already 25 th jan and only few days left for 2nd feb . I am really worried because if she dont get her passport in next few days then she wont be able to reach canada before 2nd feb . I have already sent email to delhi office to release her passport asap so that she can travel .
anybody has any idea what happens if she doesnt get her passport and it passes travel validity date ? and in case they ask to do medical again, how long they takes to process it ?

please advise
Hi
welcome to the forum. :)
Could you please share your full timeline here? then i will be able to know the answer for it. Did you ever get in IP (in process) on ecas yet? What exactly does your ecas say?
NDVO may give you an extension for the medicals.

Medical Done ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Application Sent to CIC ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Application Received at CIC ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Date of AOR Received ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Date of Sponsorship Approved ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
[/quote]

uvcan

Jul 23, 2013
SN0206 said:
Hi
welcome to the forum. :)
Could you please share your full timeline here? then i will be able to know the reason for it. Did you ever get in IP (in process) on ecas yet? What exactly does your ecas say?
NDVO may give you an extension for the medicals too.
my case is been processing for a long time . It started last year in March2013. I filed my case in sydney australia, then in sep my wife moved to india, after decision made sydney office asked my wife to sent passport to sydney .as per indian law we cannot send passport outside india , so sydney office asked delhi office to issue permenent residence visa on their behalf . Now my wife passport is with delhi office for the last 3 weeks, and her medical is about to expire on 2nd feb. Which means she needs her passport back asap to avoid remedical.

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Desi-girl said:
I think eligibility is based on making sure all the paperwork is in order and all forms filled out.
Criminality and security would be reviewing your PCCs of all the places you have resided in and if you have any police records after you fileed the application.
There is also medicals, that they check if you have communicable diseases or not.
Ok dear...
How do they know about the police records after filing the application??????

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
Ok dear...
How do they know about the police records after filing the application??????
Your local police station issues a police certificate for you. The certificate you get has to be submitted at the same time with your PR application. They will check to see if there is indeed no criminal records after they complete eligibility. I think they contact the police to check and make sure They take a few days of checking to make sure you have not been convicted of any criminal activity in the country.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
uvcan said:
my case is been processing for a long time . It started last year in March2013. I filed my case in sydney australia, then in sep my wife moved to india, after decision made sydney office asked my wife to sent passport to sydney .as per indian law we cannot send passport outside india , so sydney office asked delhi office to issue permenent residence visa on their behalf . Now my wife passport is with delhi office for the last 3 weeks, and her medical is about to expire on 2nd feb. Which means she needs her passport back asap to avoid remedical.
Oh kk when did your wife get ppr? Does your ecas say that NDVO started processing on your file and got approval for pr? If it doesnt say like that on ecas then you might have to wait for an update from NDVO. But you can try to talk to MP to email new delhi that your medical is almost expiring on feb 2nd. Are you sponsoring your wife from Canada?The processing time is 12 months for this New Delhi. Im also a march applicant and my medical has expired last year november 2013. No update yet for me after ppr since april last year because of this stupid strike has happened last year for 6 months and NDVO system was too slow since last year and now is pretty okay. They will ask you to redo the medical if your medical is about to expire soon. i hope they will give you an extension for the medical if they are ready to give your wife a visa. Try your best for the mp enquiry. I hope this is helpful for you. :) Thats all you can do i think. NDVO wont reply back as well but sometimes they do. I did email NDVO but no reply from them. All the best for your processing. :)

Mahi_Milaa_De

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Your local police station issues a police certificate for you. The certificate you get has to be submitted at the same time with your PR application. They will check to see if there is indeed no criminal records after they complete eligibility. I think they contact the police to check and make sure They take a few days of checking to make sure you have not been convicted of any criminal activity in the country.
Don't they send anyone to our neighbors to confirm about the applicant????