Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
paulharry said:
How long mp will take to reply back
mine told me in two days with NDVO's official lines 'you are within the processing times'...at the most, one week I would assume...

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
mine told me in two days with NDVO's official lines 'you are within the processing times'...at the most, one week I would assume...
when did u send enquiry

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
paulharry said:
when did u send enquiry
in august 2013 early in the process when I did not get passport request..I sent an email yesterday asking my MP's lovely blonde assistant to inquire why I haven't received passport request yet...I think the answer will be the same 'you are within processing time'..this doesn't mean every MP will be giving the same answer ..some investigate and some lazy-gate

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:
in august 2013 early in the process when I did not get passport request..I sent an email yesterday asking my MP's lovely blonde assistant to inquire why I haven't received passport request yet...I think the answer will be the same 'you are within processing time'..this doesn't mean every MP will be giving the same answer ..some investigate and some lazy-gate
no my mp have sent enquiry to new delhi. May be I will get some info

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
here is an update on my MP inquiry......drum roll please......

Thanks so much for your email. Please note that the file is still within standard processing times. The follow up date on your file is February 12th. I will be doing a follow up for your file at that point and I should have something for you by the 12th or shortly after

so much so for these MPs...

just curious how do they find out follow up date? is this a date that MPs magically take it out of a hat or is this something mentioned in notes..I didn't see one in mine....

back to 'frustration'-ville...when do I get out of this horror movie like situation where young lovers try to escape the zombies but all the roads they take leads them back to the motel...oh,well, that's life..let me eat my sugarcane and after that go and see a dentist for tooth problems....hopefully he won't say 'I see your tooth falling out the cavity but your follow up date is two months from now..'

Rav1984

Jan 13, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, I sponsor my husband from India in May and we receive pp request in august 16 2013 and my status always shows application received. I use to read this forum before, I file GCMC note after 30 days i got reply that

:-this is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act, which was received on December, for the following records:

the electronic permanent residence file concerning ………
I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):
Please submit the PA’s consent form.
Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please note that as of now, all Privacy requests must be sent to the ATIP Division in Ottawa, as the local CIC offices are no longer processing requests.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our ATIP general mailbox at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca, or you may contact PENDING INCOMPLETE at 1-800-667-6703 or by email at the following address: .

Sincerely,
ATIP Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Please what form they are taking about , did I file something wrong

I will really appreciate your response

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
paulharry said:
no my mp have sent enquiry to new delhi. May be I will get some info
mine calls montreal call centre to find out

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Rav1984 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, I sponsor my husband from India in May and we receive pp request in august 16 2013 and my status always shows application received. I use to read this forum before, I file GCMC note after 30 days i got reply that

:-this is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act, which was received on December, for the following records:

the electronic permanent residence file concerning .........
I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):
Please submit the PA's consent form.
Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please note that as of now, all Privacy requests must be sent to the ATIP Division in Ottawa, as the local CIC offices are no longer processing requests.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our ATIP general mailbox at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca, or you may contact PENDING INCOMPLETE at 1-800-667-6703 or by email at the following address: .

Sincerely,
ATIP Officer

sponsored person has to give authority to investigate...he/she has to sign a form
check Myrah's links about notes shown in her posts

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE#gid=6
second has information about how to apply for notes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo&feature=youtu.be

after checking the links, if you have any more questions, please let us know

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:

Thanks so much for your email. Please note that the file is still within standard processing times. The follow up date on your file is February 12th. I will be doing a follow up for your file at that point and I should have something for you by the 12th or shortly after

just curious how do they find out follow up date? is this a date that MPs magically take it out of a hat or is this something mentioned in notes..I didn't see one in mine....

back to 'frustration'-ville...when do I get out of this horror movie like situation where young lovers try to escape the zombies but all the roads they take leads them back to the motel...oh,well, that's life..let me eat my sugarcane and after that go and see a dentist for tooth problems....hopefully he won't say 'I see your tooth falling out the cavity but your follow up date is two months from now..'
:( :( :( I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated you must be right now. I am sure this is enough to make anyone promise never to deal with immigration, especially with NDVO. I hope they ask for your passport soon and stamp it even sooner with your ultimate extra-shiny visa. it would be so worth it.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Rav1984 said:
Hello Everyone,

the electronic permanent residence file concerning .........
Please submit the PA's consent form.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our ATIP general mailbox at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca, or you may contact PENDING INCOMPLETE at 1-800-667-6703 or by email at the following address: .

Sincerely,
ATIP Officer

The consent form IMM 5744 can be found on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
This form needs to be completed by the applicant (your spouse in India) and the "designated individual" is the spouse in Canada who is requesting the GCMS notes. Check both the boxes in section 4 of the form, and sign it

You can get more details, if you need it, on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE#gid=6
as waiting 2 exhale pointed out in the above post.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting 2 exhale said:

its really not helpfull. I think they did not send ur enquiry to visa office. it is just there own view

Miracle of Jesus

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-06-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
19-06-2013, had sent on 10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process since Nov 27th, 2013; Visa issued on Jan 27th; DM on Jan 31st; PP with shiny visa received on Feb 1st
waiting 2 exhale said:

Hi can anyone please tell which site is good and reliable to send cake by online payment to my husband at canada as anniversary gift?

saidpuria

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
29-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 9th jan
i got my pp back with shiny shiny visa yesterday on 13th. :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
saidpuria said:
i got my pp back with shiny shiny visa yesterday on 13th. :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
That's great!!! Congrats!!! :p :p :p Now you can be kicked out of the forum to fly and be with your loved one. Wishing you all the best!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Miracle of Jesus said:
Hi can anyone please tell which site is good and reliable to send cake by online payment to my husband at canada as anniversary gift?
Sorry, not sure about that. But that is such a sweet idea. I hope you find a company that does that.. but I hope the icing and the cake doesn't get spoiled by the time it gets to your husband.