Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!
GULZAR:
Any idea of Medical test fee in New Delhi or in India. do i need appoint to do medical? What are the document i need to present to doctor to do the medical test? Your inside is appreciated..

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
tenzin Namgyal said:
Hi,
I will be applying from August 2013. I m not really sure about time line. Friend of mine from nepal which come under new delhi has said to me that VISA office hasnot issue him visa after four months of pp demanded. May be 2 or 3 month for acceptence from Canada and 6 or 8 month processing in Delhi..
Hi Tenzin,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

It is nice to hear from you that you will be applying in August 2013. But which category ? Assuming that you are going to apply under family class (Spousal PR Visa) then your friend has given you the right information according to him but it is not true now. The Stage 1 of the current PR Spouse is taking maximum 21 days for the approval of the sponsorship which was 2 - 3 months in the past.

Regarding the Stage 2 which means the processing at New Delhi Office, varies from case to case. Every Application is very unique and different from each other. Now a days it is taking from anywhere from 3 to 6 months after the transfer of the file but they are going to change the process after they will start processing the file submitted on and after Oct 25, 2012 because the conditional PR will be given to the Applicants from that date onwards.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
tenzin Namgyal said:
GULZAR:
Any idea of Medical test fee in New Delhi or in India. do i need appoint to do medical? What are the document i need to present to doctor to do the medical test? Your inside is appreciated..
Tenzin,

The medical exam for the Canadian Immigration has been upgraded to the e-medical recently. There is no change in the medical test but the difference is only in the method of sending the Medical Report to the concerned visa office. Before that they use to send the Medical Report by courier which has been replaced by online method which is linked with their GCMS 4.0 System.

There was fixed fees of Rs. 3,100/- all over india. Maybe they might have increased now. You can call and find it out about their latest fees. You can find the Panel Physician by clicking the following link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1995&CountryName=India

Yes you need to book an appointment with the Panel Physician. The following documents you will require for doing your medical exam.

1. Original Current valid Passport.
2. Two set of photocopies of your Passport's first two pages and last two pages.
3. 8 Photographs according to the CIC's instructions.

According to the new procedure, the Appendix C is not required to be filled anymore.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
GulzarND said:
Hi Tenzin,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

It is nice to hear to hear from you that you will be applying in August 2013. But which category ? Assuming that you are going to apply under family class (Spousal PR Visa) then your friend has given you the right information according to him but it is not true now. The Stage 1 of the current PR Spouse is taking maximum 21 days for the approval of the sponsorship which was 2 - 3 months in the past.

Regarding the Stage 2 which means the processing at New Delhi Office, varies from case to case. Every Application is very unique and different from each other. Now a days it is taking from anywhere from 3 to 6 months after the transfer of the file but they are going to change the process after they will start processing the file submitted on and after Oct 25, 2012 because the conditional PR will be given to the Applicants from that date onwards.
Thanks GULZAR: What is Appendix C?

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
tenzin Namgyal said:
Thanks GULZAR: What is Appendix C?
You are always welcome !!! It was a simple form to be filled by the Applicant before going to do the medical exam. But it has been eliminated in the new procedure. You don't have to fill it now. So don't bother about it.

GULZAR !!!

7vksalat

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-AUG-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
AOR Received.
13-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
27-FEB-2012
Med's Request
29-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
15-DEC-2012
Passport Req..
29-NOV-2012 sent in 01-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process...(Since 29 JAN) Medicle Passed
GulzarND said:
Dear Friends,

I request to all the new applicants of the Spouse Visa Category of this Year (2013) to join this Forum and let us exchange our views and experience to help each other inorder to get the SPEEDY PROCESS for our PR Applications !!!!!

Kish7

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am a PR and just went back to India and married. I am sponsoring my wife. She got an appointment with the panel physician, they have asked her to bring the form (Appendix c) for medicals. I am afraid i could not find the form in the CIC website and also saw a post that Appendix C is no more used since october 2012.

please help me here on how to go about as the medicals are scheduled for January 31st.

Thanx in Advance

thania

Jun 18, 2011
Hi
Regarding my case , I had sent my application for sponsorship of my kid in mid of december 2012, it reached a week later and it was acknowledged after a month on 18/1/2013 and after a week on 25/1/2013 ,my sponsorship was approved and my file was moved to newdelhi visa office ,after that I had not yet heared from them.Hope this helps

thanks

tenzin Namgyal

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2013
Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
Kish7 said:
Hi Guys,

I am a PR and just went back to India and married. I am sponsoring my wife. She got an appointment with the panel physician, they have asked her to bring the form (Appendix c) for medicals. I am afraid i could not find the form in the CIC website and also saw a post that Appendix C is no more used since october 2012.

please help me here on how to go about as the medicals are scheduled for January 31st.

Thanx in Advance
I was going around this form.. it has been removed from all the links.... then GUlZAR said new system is implemented ... So there is no such form is available for us to download. Penal phyician has all the forms... here is link to to prove

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

this is what they have mentioned in their website... Show to penal doctors..

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)

thanks..

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Kish7 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanx in Advance
Hi Kish7,

Welcome to the Forum !!!

Tenzin has tried to explain you very well. Let me throw some more light on your matter.

The new system of GCMS 4.0 and the e-medical exam has been implemented by CIC since Nov 01, 2012 according to their website but in India it has not been in practice. Let me give you my example that I am principal applicant and booked an appointment for my medical exam in Mumbai on 4th Jan, 2013 at Clinical Diagnostic Centre (CDC), they asked me to bring Appendix C. I had downloaded the old forms of CIC long back so I found the Appendix C there, printed and carried along with me on Jan 04, 2013.

After reaching there I came to know that the new process will be effective in their Centre from 28Th Jan, 2013 onwards. The difference between both the process is that, in old process they you use to send the medical report by Courier whereas in the new e-medical process, the medical report is sent electronically which gets linked directly to the file of the Applicant on their GCMS system.

In my case they have sent the medical report manually by courier and it has been accepted by the CIC. The CDC has given me Form IMM 1017 which I have included in the Application package and everything went well. Now, in your case your wife has been scheduled for her medical exam on 31st Jan, 2013 but you have not mentioned the place. I think you must cross check with them again regarding the implementation of the new e-medical system. There can be two possibilities, the number one can be like the Receptionist is not aware of the new medical system because all these centres are doing medical for various countries and the other reason can be that still they have not implemented it in their medical centre because it also needs some training from the CIC.

You can find the list of registered physicians by clicking the following link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1995&CountryName=India

After checking with them, if you still need the Appendix C then you can send me your email address in the personal message or in Forum here, then I will send you the Appendix C immediately.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated regarding the progress. We all the forum members are just like a family and eager to help each other. If you have still any more questions then feel free to ask me.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
tenzin Namgyal said:
I was going around this form.. it has been removed from all the links.... then GUlZAR said new system is implemented ... So there is no such form is available for us to download. Penal phyician has all the forms... here is link to to prove

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob471.asp

this is what they have mentioned in their website... Show to penal doctors..

IMM 1017: Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as it will be GCMS-generated along with medical instructions)
IMM 1017B: Upfront Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary (not available on our website as panel physicians will have these forms in their office. With the implementation of the new IMM 1017B, Appendix C will no longer be required)

thanks..
Hi Tenzin,

Well Explained !!! Keep it up. Good Work.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
thania said:
Hi
Regarding my case , I had sent my application for sponsorship of my kid in mid of december 2012, it reached a week later and it was acknowledged after a month on 18/1/2013 and after a week on 25/1/2013 ,my sponsorship was approved and my file was moved to newdelhi visa office ,after that I had not yet heared from them.Hope this helps

thanks
Hi Thania,

Thanks for your timeline. But please try to complete the missing dates below so that it can help you and other members of the Forum to track their applications.

Medical Done ? (DD-MM-YYYY)
Application Sent to CIC ? (??-12-2012)
Application Received at CIC ? (??-12-2012)
Date of AOR Received (18-01-2013)
Date of Sponsorship Approved (25-01-2013)
Date of File Transferred to New Delhi (25-01-2013)

We will make a new spreadsheet and then it will help us to keep an eye on the process going in New Delhi now-a-days.

Thanks in Advance.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!

Kish7

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Gulzar and tenzin for your replies, that was insightful. Infact I booked appointment at KIMS hospital, Trivandrum. It seems they are not updated with the new process in place that's why they have asked me for Appendix C.

I have got a link of cic website for Appendix C, I believe it's the one I need to take as they have asked me to carry one.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/pdf/AppendixC_e.pdf

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I would be submitting the application in April'13 after marriage in March...

Thanks guys for starting the thread...

GulzarND

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JAN, 2013
AOR Received.
25 JAN, 2013
File Transfer...
25 JAN, 2013
Med's Done....
04 JAN, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAR, 2013
LANDED..........
VERY SOON.
Kish7 said:
Thank you Gulzar and tenzin for your replies, that was insightful. Infact I booked appointment at KIMS hospital, Trivandrum. It seems they are not updated with the new process in place that's why they have asked me for Appendix C.

I have got a link of cic website for Appendix C, I believe it's the one I need to take as they have asked me to carry one.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/pdf/AppendixC_e.pdf
You are always welcome. Yes you have got the correct one. Perfect !!! I was ready to send you one if you would have not found one. Ask your wife to just fill and carry Appendix C, along with Original Passport, two sets of Photocopies of first two pages and last two pages of Passport, 8 Photographs according to CIC specifications and Rupees 3,100/- Cash. That's it.

All the BEST,
GULZAR !!!