waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
so, let me get this..if a person marries and leaves soon for Canada that is a red flag.....if a person quits his/her job in Canada and moves to India till this process is over, that is a red flag (NDVO wants to know why sponsor quits his/her job; intention to go back), if there is a big age gap that 's is a red flag...if i sit it is a red flag, if i stand it is a red flag...give me a break..so NDVO wants someone of similar age; of the same caste/religion; gets to know the person before marriage; stays for awhile after marriage; goes on honeymoon; nice to in laws; a person can beat the system if he/she plays the game accordingly to NDVO's expectations (which no one knows what they are definitely) while a genuine marriage is under suspicion because they don't play the game
Hahaha....so true.! Some of the officers are way too sanki and tend to make it difficult for the applicant whereas some of them are easy going. That all depends on the person who has your file !

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
I hope so but NDVO says 'if wishes are horses, pigs will fly' (something like that). They have to get ready for party of the century.
They will party...but this new year means nothing to me until i get my passport back ...m gonna sit back watch tv ...will stop looking at check ins and photos of people on fb celebrating new year.

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
so, let me get this..if a person marries and leaves soon for Canada that is a red flag.....if a person quits his/her job in Canada and moves to India till this process is over, that is a red flag (NDVO wants to know why sponsor quits his/her job; intention to go back), if there is a big age gap that 's is a red flag...if i sit it is a red flag, if i stand it is a red flag...give me a break..so NDVO wants someone of similar age; of the same caste/religion; gets to know the person before marriage; stays for awhile after marriage; goes on honeymoon; nice to in laws; a person can beat the system if he/she plays the game accordingly to NDVO's expectations (which no one knows what they are definitely) while a genuine marriage is under suspicion because they don't play the game
s you said this ...........so, let me get this..if a person marries and leaves soon for Canada that is a red flag.. . You are making me worries :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . I wana tell i went with my wife . And no one did quit their jobs. Both are regularly working.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
chacha Chaudry said:
Hey Myrah, I want to know one thing, After my marriage my wife stayed at our house only 5 days, then we went for honeymoon. She stayed here only 5 days. Would it be any effect on our case. Here i wana tell one more thing, after honeymoon i stayed with my wife in Canada for more than one month. Then i came back . Would it be any red flags on our case , Immigration guys ??? ??? may think or ask why she stayed here only few days??
kindly advise........ :) :eek:
after marriage my hubby was here for a week only and left and only in march we had our honeymoon for 2 weeks coz of his leave......I never stayed at his parents or he stayed at my parents always hotels.....so I guess it ok...it doesn't matter !! but again all depends on how u prepared your file and how much proof u added to the application..........if u stayed more than a month with her in Canada ...that's no red flag... don't worry too much

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
chacha Chaudry said:
s you said this ...........so, let me get this..if a person marries and leaves soon for Canada that is a red flag.. . You are making me worries :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . I wana tell i went with my wife . And no one did quit their jobs. Both are regularly working.
I am making light of a situation or lack of transparency in the process...stop worrying and start living..if an interview is ordered then be prepared and do your best..most of the cases going for interviews are approved after the interview...going by this forum there was only one/two cases whose visa was denied..this does not mean you will have interview, just order notes and see what it says

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 05/July/2014 .. Decision Made on 19/July/2014... Received my passport on 26/July/2014
Myrah7 said:
after marriage my hubby was here for a week only and left and only in march we had our honeymoon for 2 weeks coz of his leave......I never stayed at his parents or he stayed at my parents always hotels.....so I guess it ok...it doesn't matter !! but again all depends on how u prepared your file and how much proof u added to the application..........if u stayed more than a month with her in Canada ...that's no red flag... don't worry too much
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate..... I was just curious to know and i want to get ready if they will call me for an interview... I have submitted hell of allot proofs. Like more than 250 pages of whatsapp conversation, near about 100 pages of facebook, then many many pages of Skype conversation and many others ................... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).
Let see what will happen. Hope for the best.........

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
chacha Chaudry said:
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate..... I was just curious to know and i want to get ready if they will call me for an interview... I have submitted hell of allot proofs. Like more than 250 pages of whatsapp conversation, near about 100 pages of facebook, then many many pages of Skype conversation and many others ................... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).
your case is strong.. don't worry..hope you will not be called for submitting too many pages of conversations or supporting documents and making visa officers actually work by reading them.....just joking... don't be alarmed...

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chacha Chaudry said:
Red flags are things that are viewed negatively in an application, such as - this is specially for NDVO

-couple has large age difference
-large educational, cultural difference
-getting married quickly after meeting
-no parents from either side attending the wedding
-few pictures and proof of communication
-couple do not speak common language
-applicant has many family members living in Canada, but not so much in home country, which is viewed as having a strong desire to immigrate to Canada
-applicant has shown numerous attempts to enter Canada

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting 2 exhale said:
your case is strong.. don't worry..hope you will not be called for submitting too many pages of conversations or supporting documents and making visa officers actually work by reading them.....just joking... don't be alarmed...
hahaha. thats true. Actually personally i want them to read .....lol. just joking.... Thanks for the support....... :-X :-X :-X

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
chacha Chaudry said:
I dont think they will call u for an interview... Even i submitted hell of lots of bbm whats app chats skype proofs...facebook interactions photos together ppl commenting on our pictures as couple and all that and my interview has been waived off. Dont worry ur case is strong enough... Even they want to clear their backlog so issuing visas directly is an escape for these lazy people

chacha Chaudry

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/Oct/2013
AOR Received.
Oct/2013
File Transfer...
01/Nov/2013
Med's Done....
19/Aug/2013
Passport Req..
13/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
bhatiameghna said:
I dont think they will call u for an interview... Even i submitted hell of lots of bbm whats app chats skype proofs...facebook interactions photos together ppl commenting on our pictures as couple and all that and my interview has been waived off. Dont worry ur case is strong enough... Even they want to clear their backlog so issuing visas directly is an escape for these lazy people
Thats really weird to know they waived off your interview in spite issuing you visa , bcz as you said you gave them all the proofs.
Majority people say they are very lazy and bla bla. I am not in that favour They are working on their but off......... Anyways its individual opinion.
and why do you think my case is strong ??
I want to know do you guys got married just after your engagement or you guys had some time space.....between your engagement and wedding??
Any reception after wedding or honeymoon trip ????

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chacha Chaudry said:
Thats really weird to know they waived off your interview in spite issuing you visa , bcz as you said you gave them all the proofs.
Majority people say they are very lazy and bla bla. I am not in that favour They are working on their but off......... Anyways its individual opinion.
and why do you think my case is strong ??
I want to know do you guys got married just after your engagement or you guys had some time space.....between your engagement and wedding??
Any reception after wedding or honeymoon trip ????
in dec 2012 my hubby was in india for a month and we got engaged he came back again in jan for a week for the wedding and in march I had my honeymoon for 2 weeks ...... so we met 3 times before submitting my application and had several trips together like goa/ delhi /Europe.....and before engagement we had 45 days of 8 hrs daily on Skype which was given as proof and talkin on the phone again 3-4 hrs daily given as proof (yes we were crazy for the 1st 2-3 months of our relationship :p)....no fb given no emails exchanged nothing else....we submitted 200 pics, gifts receipt, all hotels bills, boarding pass and flight details.. so my Skype and phone bills were only 3-4 kgs from oct 2012-april 2013 :p

Rupac

Dec 30, 2013
GulzarND said:
Is there any 2013 Applicant from New Delhi Office ? I request all of you to join here.
Hi , gulzar .. I m planning to go abroad to canada on study visa but would like to take my wife also together , so what can I do , can my wife go with me under open work permit visa ? Please give me your valuable suggestion . Thank U .

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Myrah7 said:
in dec 2012 my hubby was in india for a month and we got engaged he came back again in jan for a week for the wedding and in march I had my honeymoon for 2 weeks ...... so we met 3 times before submitting my application and had several trips together like goa/ delhi /Europe.....and before engagement we had 45 days of 8 hrs daily on Skype which was given as proof and talkin on the phone again 3-4 hrs daily given as proof (yes we were crazy for the 1st 2-3 months of our relationship :p)....no fb given no emails exchanged nothing else....we submitted 200 pics, gifts receipt, all hotels bills, boarding pass and flight details.. so my Skype and phone bills were only 3-4 kgs from oct 2012-april 2013 :p
if I were a New Delhi visa officer, I wouldn't have opened your application at all..just approve it without looking at it...who would want to look at 200 pics and 4 kgs of supporting documents and actually work..by the way, I would ban/approve (based on my mood) his/your family from applying for PR anymore...if each one in your family (sister/brother/your parents/his family) starts sending 5 kgs of supporting documents then we will have no chairs to sit on since all the available place will be taken up by your family's applications..expecting us to sit on the floor and work?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting 2 exhale said:
if I were a New Delhi visa officer, I wouldn't have opened your application at all..just approve it without looking at it...who would want to look at 200 pics and 4 kgs of supporting documents and actually work..by the way, I would approve it and ban/approve without looking at the applications (based on my mood) his/your family from applying for PR anymore...if each one in your family (sister/brother/your parents/his family) starts sending 5 kgs of supporting documents then we will have no chairs to sit on since all the available place will be taken up by your family's applications..expecting us to sit on the floor and work?
hahahha u know what my hubby said the same to me ... ;D..he said I don't think any vo wld want to even look at my file and each one wld be passing my file to the next till someone actually gets stuck with it and actually has to work :p