Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
For those of you that remember my venting reply to my MP, the following is the reply I got today. I am not sure if they rechecked with NDVO again (last one was last week) however I will get an appointment this Jan and hopefully can ask them to enquire again.

Dear Mr. ABC, Your file has been opened but has not yet been reviewed by an Immigration officer. So we don’t know yet if an interview will be requested. We understand that the delays are long. For example in some Canadian embassy sponsorship are processed in more than 2 years. These waiting time are unacceptable. We believe the government has a duty to process applications in a timely manner and we are keeping up the pressure on the government. As per a meeting with the office, we will contact you in January. We will close the office from December 21st to January 5th.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
juneapp said:
Need a little help in reading my notes where do i check to see the status and where do i see medical and security received info
If u want to understand how to read GCMS notes check the link below :-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

:D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
youtube101 said:
For those of you that remember my venting reply to my MP, the following is the reply I got today. I am not sure if they rechecked with NDVO again (last one was last week) however I will get an appointment this Jan and hopefully can ask them to enquire again.

Dear Mr. ABC, Your file has been opened but has not yet been reviewed by an Immigration officer. So we don't know yet if an interview will be requested. We understand that the delays are long. For example in some Canadian embassy sponsorship are processed in more than 2 years. These waiting time are unacceptable. We believe the government has a duty to process applications in a timely manner and we are keeping up the pressure on the government. As per a meeting with the office, we will contact you in January. We will close the office from December 21st to January 5th.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
:mad: how nice that they have a long holiday for doing nothing in their offices all day long. They acknowledge that the waiting times are unacceptable but don't seem to be doing anything about it. They should hire more people and give us the blasts of DMs that we have been waiting for for so long now.

At least, I hope that in January, they don't tell you that you are within processing times and to come back in another month...:mad:

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
You could. But the receipt is sufficient enough.

Thanks,
SN0206 said:
Is it not required to give them sponsored person uci and file number? Jst the receipt?

eclipse087

Jul 24, 2013
youtube101 said:

Dear Mr. ABC, Your file has been opened but has not yet been reviewed by an Immigration officer. So we don't know yet if an interview will be requested. We understand that the delays are long. For example in some Canadian embassy sponsorship are processed in more than 2 years. These waiting time are unacceptable. We believe the government has a duty to process applications in a timely manner and we are keeping up the pressure on the government. As per a meeting with the office, we will contact you in January. We will close the office from December 21st to January 5th.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
This MP is so mean. Next time make sure to not vote for him/her.

I would suggest that you apply for GSCM notes, it will indicate if the officer think the interview shall be waived.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
I am depressed...only person on Myrah's spreadsheet for the period Jan - May 21 whose passport has not been requested yet..also no change in status....feel like writing to NDVO and asking them to get it over with this whole process (if you want me to come for interview or deny me visa 'S***head, tell me right now' so I can make other plans) lot of pressure we both are feeling from the families and friends and not knowing where or how this will all end
Aww dear, don't be depressed. Can you try talking to your MP for him to ask the NDVO on your behalf as to why NDVO hasn't asked for your PP yet? And email NDVO as well to inquire about when they think they will ask for your passport, now that they have started working on June applications. Make it sound really angry that you have the full right to know and GCMS notes didn't help. Hopefully they will request your PP ASAP and get you your DM.

Don't care about what the elderly aunties are saying... They generally cannot mind their own businesses. Like when you finish studying, they ask when you will get married. Once you are married, they ask when are you going to have children, etc... So don't mind them. They don't understand what it's like to be in your shoes for once and look at you like you are an alien or something if you deviate from their idea of a perfect lifestyle.

The most important is the support of your spouse and immediate family. And instead of being depressed, take out all your frustrations in this forum, we will help you share your burden. And if we can't, well there are always alternatives ;)

Ohballe

Jun 13, 2013
GARRY SIDHU:

Good luck, buddy;
hope they issue you visa right away after interview today; we'll be thinking about you and pray for you;
You guys go today and bring us luck. hope your wife was also able to make it.

You are probably the second person from class of 2013 to go for interview; do update us when you come back.

nitin1515

Dec 3, 2013
Dear Friends, I came to know that many people get passport request letter in their junk, and some got a reply from visa office that they sent the ppr multiple times and got no reply, I was wondering if someone could share the email id of New Delhi visa office from which we receive the passport request, so I could save it in my contacts to avoid losing the email.

thanks,
Nitin

bluezz

Jul 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitin1515 said:
Dear Friends, I came to know that many people get passport request letter in their junk, and some got a reply from visa office that they sent the ppr multiple times and got no reply, I was wondering if someone could share the email id of New Delhi visa office from which we receive the passport request, so I could save it in my contacts to avoid losing the email.

thanks,
Nitin
The exact Email address was : "re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca"

However, I would suggest put all the ".gc.ca" email addresses to your white list. I posted a small Gmail tutorial (if you use Gmail that is) here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2013-applicants-t132103.0.html;msg2506317#msg2506317

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
SN0206 said:
Hey dont be depressed like that. You should hear something soon or you should try mp enquiry and fight for it. Why dont you email to NDVO that you havent recieved your ppr yet? I am sure that they will update you if u keep trying it. Its jst unfair that you hvnt recieved ppr for so long. i know its so hard to live without a spouse and waiting so long. Dont worry, God will b on your side and everything will be fine. Pray well. God bless you! :D
Thank you SN026 for your cheerful words...it as one of those days (especially Mondays) when everything seems to be going against my plans..I am doing ok ..I looked at the spreadsheet again and I saw people who have applied in Feb still waiting to hear about their visas..so my situation is not as bad theirs...I have ordered notes and it will come first week of Jan ..hope to see some positive news in my notes

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
happyjoyjoy said:
hey don't be saying negative or thinking negative, you and your spouse love each other and you guys are a family! no matter what struggles you guys have to go through now but one day you'll be together ,its just a matter of time! hang in there we can laugh about this or keep stressing about ,either way one day you will be together in Canada rasing a family happy laughing about these horrible days :p
Thanks happyjoy for your kind words...it was one of those days and I don't expect to be cheerful 365 days a year ..some days I might be down with my feelings and that's ok....compared to others who have been waiting since Feb to hear anything from NDVO, I am ok..I will see what my notes says in January

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
youtube101 said:
Last time GCMS was cut around Nov 9 and that time nothing has started except medical in progress. My next GCMS is due late this week or early next week.

Thanks,
good luck with your notes..your timeline and mine is similar..next week you will hear good news from notes and on Jan 2 my notes will say the same thing (interview waived; in process)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
youtube101 said:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
what more information they can give you when you meet them in person? update from Dec 21st to Jan 5th?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Aww dear, don't be depressed. Can you try talking to your MP for him to ask the NDVO on your behalf as to why NDVO hasn't asked for your PP yet? And email NDVO as well to inquire about when they think they will ask for your passport, now that they have started working on June applications. Make it sound really angry that you have the full right to know and GCMS notes didn't help. Hopefully they will request your PP ASAP and get you your DM.

Don't care about what the elderly aunties are saying... They generally cannot mind their own businesses. Like when you finish studying, they ask when you will get married. Once you are married, they ask when are you going to have children, etc... So don't mind them. They don't understand what it's like to be in your shoes for once and look at you like you are an alien or something if you deviate from their idea of a perfect lifestyle.

The most important is the support of your spouse and immediate family. And instead of being depressed, take out all your frustrations in this forum, we will help you share your burden. And if we can't, well there are always alternatives ;)
Thanks desi-girl for your support ..this is why this forum the best one in town..when people get good news, bad news or no news at all, we get cheer and support from others..I am doing ok ..now that I am hearing all the songs about different gods from my local temple (Chennai has this wonderful system called free wake-up call from local temples in the month of December when they play god songs at 5.30 a.m. hoping we will move our lazy bones, take bath and go to temple..instead I get annoyed but good thing is it wakes me up and do some gardening in the morning) and my other free wake-up callers (mosquitoes) have retired, it makes me cheerfully annoyed

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
youtube101 said:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
This sucks how they are on holidays in Canada. They only make an excuse so you will have to wait until January but it is okay you will get good news soon. Hope it says something good about your notes soon. :)