+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

jas84

Dec 3, 2013
Myrah7 said:
thx miss b . :D...finally something ;D lets see how long have to wait for dm....at least got ip something better than nothing lol ;D hope this week we get the blasts...its abt time now 2 weeks our forum has been dead....

Congrats Myrah...hoping everybody to get their visas soon so that everyone of us can be with their loved ones....

juneapp

Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 21 2013
AOR Received.
june 23 2013
File Transfer...
july 21 2013
Med's Done....
mar 1 2013
Passport Req..
august 24 2013
i thought u were only allowed 2 bags r u paying for the extra luggage? how does that work

Myrah7 said:
all shopping done 3 bags packed ....3 more packing :p ;D :D yes looked at flights also sab hogaya just need pp now :p

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
24/06/13 and sent 03/7/13
Myrah7 said:
yes one more got today....miracle of jesus 16th may applicant
hello good morning friends,,,,,,,,, which date of may is going on.......... meri bari kab aye gi......

gillxcess

Feb 16, 2010
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 13 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 19 2013
File Transfer...
May 22 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 10 2013
Passport Req..
June 14 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 23 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 07 2013
Myrah7 said:
all shopping done 3 bags packed ....3 more packing :p ;D :D yes looked at flights also sab hogaya just need pp now :p

Congratsss Myrah7...

Happy to see your status change... good luck

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
gillxcess said:
Congratsss Myrah7...

Happy to see your status change... good luck
hi gillxcess,,,,,,,,, how r u.. whats up dear... enjoying canada life.....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
whenllvisacome said:
hello good morning friends,,,,,,,,, which date of may is going on.......... meri bari kab aye gi......
currently they sent IP for May 16th and May 31st applicants...in between those dates, we are all waiting...check Myrah's spreadsheet for more details..it is as if they asked a kid from the street to pick files from the May bulk and start sending out 'IP's

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
juneapp said:
i thought u were only allowed 2 bags r u paying for the extra luggage? how does that work
each person two bags and Myrah won't let her husband to go back to Canada until she received her extraordinary shiny visa

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
waiting 2 exhale said:
currently they sent IP for May 16th and May 31st applicants...in between those dates, we are all waiting...check Myrah's spreadsheet for more details..it is as if they asked a kid from the street to pick files from the May bulk and start sending out 'IP's
thank you g.....

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone, read a post here yesterday someone wrote something about set cap for spousal sponership applications.
i read this topic online, there is no set cap on applications for spouse sponsership, and they are tryin to make it bit faster processing.

"2014 is set to be an important year for family sponsorship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) anticipates that 68,000 family members of Canadian citizens or permanent residents will immigrate to Canada in the next calendar year, accounting for 26.1% of total immigration. Of this number, approximately 48,000 new immigrants will be spouses, partners or children, while the remaining 20,000 will be parents or grandparents.
Family sponsorship applicants in 2014 can look forward to streamlined processes and fast processing times across the board. This is thanks to efforts that CIC has made to prioritize the processing of family applications, thus making good on its stated commitment to family reunification. Historically, Canada has operated one of the most welcoming family sponsorship programs in the developed world, and it appears that the trend will continue in 2014.

Spousal Sponsorship

This sponsorship stream will continue accepting high levels of spouses, common-law and conjugal partners. Two major changes came into effect in roughly the last 12 months, and it is anticipated that they will remain in place for 2014. They are:

■Five year sponsorship ban – An individual who has been sponsored as a spouse is banned from sponsoring another spouse in turn for 5 years after receiving Canadian Permanent Residency; and
■Two year legitimate relationship regulation – Spouses or partners who have been in a relationship for two years of less, and who have no children together, will receive conditional permanent residency. They must prove that they continue to live with their spouse or partner in Canada, in a legitimate relationship, for two years before full permanent residency is received.
Because application numbers in this stream are liable to fluctuate, there is at present no cap on the number of applications that are or will be accepted. However, submitting an application as early as possible is the best way to ensure that partners are brought to Canada in the speediest way possible."

visu007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
File Transfer...
15-08-2013
Med's Done....
24-06-2013
Interview........
Not yet... Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: March 25, 2014, DM: March 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon...
Gsingh88 said:
hi everyone, read a post here yesterday someone wrote something about set cap for spousal sponership applications.
i read this topic online, there is no set cap on applications for spouse sponsership, and they are tryin to make it bit faster processing.

"2014 is set to be an important year for family sponsorship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) anticipates that 68,000 family members of Canadian citizens or permanent residents will immigrate to Canada in the next calendar year, accounting for 26.1% of total immigration. Of this number, approximately 48,000 new immigrants will be spouses, partners or children, while the remaining 20,000 will be parents or grandparents.
Family sponsorship applicants in 2014 can look forward to streamlined processes and fast processing times across the board. This is thanks to efforts that CIC has made to prioritize the processing of family applications, thus making good on its stated commitment to family reunification. Historically, Canada has operated one of the most welcoming family sponsorship programs in the developed world, and it appears that the trend will continue in 2014.

Spousal Sponsorship

This sponsorship stream will continue accepting high levels of spouses, common-law and conjugal partners. Two major changes came into effect in roughly the last 12 months, and it is anticipated that they will remain in place for 2014. They are:

■Five year sponsorship ban – An individual who has been sponsored as a spouse is banned from sponsoring another spouse in turn for 5 years after receiving Canadian Permanent Residency; and
■Two year legitimate relationship regulation – Spouses or partners who have been in a relationship for two years of less, and who have no children together, will receive conditional permanent residency. They must prove that they continue to live with their spouse or partner in Canada, in a legitimate relationship, for two years before full permanent residency is received.
Because application numbers in this stream are liable to fluctuate, there is at present no cap on the number of applications that are or will be accepted. However, submitting an application as early as possible is the best way to ensure that partners are brought to Canada in the speediest way possible."
Hello, thanks for the info. can you please post the source. Does anyone know the difference between conditional permanent residency and full permanent residency? I am asking in terms of benefits, taxes and things like that. This is news to me.

thanks!!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Gsingh88 said:
person 'A' is the sponsor and person 'B' is sponsored. According to the above quote, if 'A' and 'B' divorce, does it mean 'B' cannot sponsor anyone for 5 years? so 'A' can sponsor another person? why punish the sponsored and not sponsor?

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
visu007 said:
Hello, thanks for the info. can you please post the source. Does anyone know the difference between conditional permanent residency and full permanent residency? I am asking in terms of benefits, taxes and things like that. This is news to me.

thanks!!
I believe law treats both of them equally whether it is conditional or permanent..as a PR sponsored person, one gets the same benefits (free health care, student loans, financial benefits if it is a refugee, use of government resources etc) and taxes based on income as does the sponsor. Conditional residency enacted to prevent abuse of loopholes. People would get married to their own relative (sometimes their own sister), come to Canada and divorce the sponsor and marry someone else. Sponsor person will get monetary benefits for arranging such a fraud scheme. There are laws that prevents sponsor from not paying alimony/palimony after the divorce. Sponsor is liable for paying back any money that the sponsored person got from government as a welfare benefits. If anyone else has a different opinion than mine, they should correct me.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
zormas said:
Hey guys...I decided to take a break from this whole immigration thing and didnt check my e-cas for 2 weeks. So I checked on Saturday and the status had changed to "in-process"..I guess its true when they say ..watched kettle never boils!

E-cas shows visa officer started working on file on Nov 15th.

I just found out ( through a connection) that my wife's file shows RFV(ready for visa) and all requirements cleared. This statement was made on Nov 22 but we still havent heard anything from the visa office yet.

I mean if everything is cleared..then why not just give the fkn visa ! whats the point in sitting on it and laying eggs ?

How long does it take after RFV ?
Congrats! Not sure how long it will take after RFV but I m sure you will have visa by end of this month. :D

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
person 'A' is the sponsor and person 'B' is sponsored. According to the above quote, if 'A' and 'B' divorce, does it mean 'B' cannot sponsor anyone for 5 years? so 'A' can sponsor another person? why punish the sponsored and not sponsor?
All those rules are made to fight against fraud. For example, someone is simulating falling in love with a canadian or a PR only in order to enter Canada, divorcing and then have his or her girlfriend/boyfriend back home sponsored. We have to keep in mind that all those rules start because in the past some people were dishonest. The reason why they stop the sponsored person of sponsoring for 5 years and not the sponsor is that in those cases the victim is the sponsor. I read a perfect example of it in a different thread.

For me those rules are good because it doesn't affect honest people, only dishonest people. So if by controlling those fraud it can help us(honest, genuine relationship) to get our visa faster by having a way to kick out of the country those people making fraud... This is just perfect!

See below this example a perfect fraud were the sponsor has been a poor victim... :(

Tcindy said:
Hey everyone,

I know someone who just sponsored a spouse and he landed here two months ago. Later we found out that he didn't actually love the sponsor but he has his own intention of bringing his lover from His back home here to canada. He's been constantly calling her and after the sponsor found out he's cheating on her. He still haven't got his PR card yet, and the sponsor(wife) doesn't want to live with him anymore, so if she asks for divorce what would happen to him? Will he be deported? Or is there a place where she could report someone and get him out of here, since he only married here to get here? This is ridiculous how some people like the husband here in this story just can't be grateful to the sponsor (wife) and love their wife afterall she's the one who did all the paper works and paid for everything. Please help me out and shed some light this way. Thanks

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
From what I knew, both 'A' and 'B' cannot sponsor for five years after sponsorship and/or divorce. 'A' cannot sponsor for five years, whether he or she has been divorced or not, because they are trying to show government that they can support 'B' and have to show proof of that before being able to sponsor the next person.

'B' cannot sponsor because he or she is new to Canada and has to be well settled to be able to support the next sponsored person all because of the fear of fraud if he or she was sponsored in spousal category.