06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Waitisover said:
Many people are selfish over here and don't want to share their experiences with others. I read this forum from starting the people who started this forum were very helpfull I wish people like gulzar and others come back and share their knowledge with us .
it's ok to get frustrated but have some patience..in this particular request about sharing landing experience, the person just landed and it takes some time to settle down..perhaps the delay in response is due to that..I am just talking about this particular request, in others instances you may be right...sometimes in the excitement about someone getting a 'DM' or passport back, people start congratulating back and forth and your question might have slipped through...people share their knowledge as much they can but sometimes they might not know the answer

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
it's ok to get frustrated but have some patience..in this particular request about sharing landing experience, the person just landed and it takes some time to settle down..perhaps the delay in response is due to that..I am just talking about this particular request, in others instances you may be right...sometimes in the excitement about someone getting a 'DM' or passport back, people start congratulating back and forth and your question might have slipped through...people share their knowledge as much they can but sometimes they might not know the answer
Dear you are not in the list of people I am referring to.keep up the good work I can see you and most of the people answer the doubts any one have but their are few others who post Their queries over here and get the answers but do not share their knowledge with others. This forum was started by gulzar and the main motive was to share the knowledge with everyone wether he is new or old member and I m not frustrated as I already found the answer to my question in another post and will share if anyone asks for it.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Waitisover said:
Many people are selfish over here and don't want to share their experiences with others. I read this forum from starting the people who started this forum were very helpfull I wish people like gulzar and others come back and share their knowledge with us .
don't know who u are referring too....but most of us try to help as much as we can........and i don't think anyone on this forum can deny this...and i think i have answered most of your questions asked except the last one coz i haven't landed so i cant help u.........selfish is a very harsh statement dear.......don't know what made u use it..........doesn't matter who starts it or who ends it.......all it matters is that this thread is helpful for ppl who have no knowledge abt this full immigration headache... :) wish u a sppedy visa and good luck :) :) :)

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
Myrah7 said:
don't know who u are referring too....but most of us try to help as much as we can........and i don't think anyone on this forum can deny this...and i think i have answered most of your questions asked except the last one coz i haven't landed so i cant help u.........selfish is a very harsh statement dear.......don't know what made u use it..........doesn't matter who starts it or who ends it.......all it matters is that this thread is helpful for ppl who have no knowledge abt this full immigration headache... :) wish u a sppedy visa and good luck :) :) :)
Don't take it personally but I bet whosoever goes through this forum from starting will have the same knowledge that any member on this forum has but the problem is most of the new people just post the questions so that senior members can answer them.it takes a lot to go through every post from beginning so seniors should help the new vibes as much as they can I have found the answer to my question so it's not about me it's about any new person who has less knowledge gets his answers .

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am a september applicant and we got passport request (PPR) from NDVO earlier this week. I got 2 questions related to that:

1) Along with the passport, the letter asked us to submit landing fee and Police clearance certificates, if not already submitted.
We had submitted the police certificates and the landing fee along with our main application. Do you think I shall send copies of the payment receipt and the police certificates again?

2) The letter did not specify the time by which we shall submit the passport. Is there any recommended time within which we shall submit? If we submit the Passport after a 2 months, will that further delay our process?

Thanks all for the help.

Neil

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
So Ive been visiting these forums for a while and everyone here was such great help. Anyways one thing I noticed was very few people post regarding their landing experience. So here is a very short summary of mine. My application was under spousal class.
I landed @ YVR and was told by an airport worker where to go for immigration. Once in the large room, I went to the C.A.N.N counter and they gave me a package for new immigrants which had a bunch of informative material. They also gave me a number for seeing the immigration officer. While I was waiting I left the room and collected my luggage. Once my number came (after waiting for 1.5hrs), I went to the counter and was asked to hand my passport, COPR and the custom declaration. Then the officer went over my details on her computer, confirmed that the information on COPR was correct and asked me the following questions
1) Was I married before
2) Do I have any kids
3) Have I ever been to Canada before (yes –student visa)
4) Was my visa ever refused/rejected (answer = yes)
5) Why do I think the visa was refused
6) Was I told to leave the country (I replied well my visa extension did get rejected and she replied yes other than that time were you told to leave. I replied NO)
7 ) How much money I have brought with me
Then she gave me the landing papers, told me the PR card will be mailed to me in 5-6 weeks. I also had some question for her and she was very understanding and answered all of them. In the end she welcomed me to Canada and gave me the stamped customs declaration.
In all I was at the counter for 15 mins
Once done their I collected my luggage, which I had left outside the immigration room(as you are not allowed to take it in the room). At the end I handed my custom dec document at the exit and found my wife eagerly waiting for me outside.

This is the landing experience of one of the member in this forum .

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
grnrg said:
Hi All,

I am a september applicant and we got passport request (PPR) from NDVO earlier this week. I got 2 questions related to that:

1) Along with the passport, the letter asked us to submit landing fee and Police clearance certificates, if not already submitted.
We had submitted the police certificates and the landing fee along with our main application. Do you think I shall send copies of the payment receipt and the police certificates again?

2) The letter did not specify the time by which we shall submit the passport. Is there any recommended time within which we shall submit? If we submit the Passport after a 2 months, will that further delay our process?

Thanks all for the help.

Neil
Please submit the passport as soon as you can as it can delay ur process with a letter saying that you have submitted the fees and pcc along with your main application.
Note: please send all the passports new and expired ones.

harpreets

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-05-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE and RECEIVED PP JAN 01/2014 Canadian Time and Date
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Waitisover said:
So Ive been visiting these forums for a while and everyone here was such great help. Anyways one thing I noticed was very few people post regarding their landing experience. So here is a very short summary of mine. My application was under spousal class.
I landed @ YVR and was told by an airport worker where to go for immigration. Once in the large room, I went to the C.A.N.N counter and they gave me a package for new immigrants which had a bunch of informative material. They also gave me a number for seeing the immigration officer. While I was waiting I left the room and collected my luggage. Once my number came (after waiting for 1.5hrs), I went to the counter and was asked to hand my passport, COPR and the custom declaration. Then the officer went over my details on her computer, confirmed that the information on COPR was correct and asked me the following questions
1) Was I married before
2) Do I have any kids
6) Was I told to leave the country (I replied well my visa extension did get rejected and she replied yes other than that time were you told to leave. I replied NO)
Then she gave me the landing papers, told me the PR card will be mailed to me in 5-6 weeks. I also had some question for her and she was very understanding and answered all of them. In the end she welcomed me to Canada and gave me the stamped customs declaration.
Once done their I collected my luggage, which I had left outside the immigration room(as you are not allowed to take it in the room). At the end I handed my custom dec document at the exit and found my wife eagerly waiting for me outside.

Thank You so much for this awesome Information.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
grnrg said:
Hi All,

We had submitted the police certificates and the landing fee along with our main application. Do you think I shall send copies of the payment receipt and the police certificates again? yes sent the copies of medical , payment receipt and police clearance with all your pps....with a covering letter attached stating what all u are sending and u have already sent the originals with the application add in your file no uci no india address and tel no ...and don't forget to attach the email copy of ppr most impt ....

2) The letter did not specify the time by which we shall submit the passport. Is there any recommended time within which we shall submit? If we submit the Passport after a 2 months, will that further delay our process? - ndvo demands the passport at the very beginning of the process....and looks at it only at the final stage before stamping ...(that's what i have noticed) no it doesnt delay your process ...but its always better to send it within that month...why take a change right?
Thanks all for the help.

Neil

RJ1710

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013 and re -Medical : 28-02-2014
Interview........
went well on 20-02-2014
Passport Req..
01-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP- 20-2-2014, DM-12-04-2014
LANDED..........
waiting for passport
Hi myrah

Any march or Apr applicant got ip today, as mine is still showing application received. .. :(:(:(:(:(

kunjai

Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
24-07-2013
Med's Request
23-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Med's Done....
24-05-2014 (Reassessment of Medical Validity)
Interview........
21-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
harpreets said:
Thank You so much for this awesome Information.
Wow! :)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RJ1710 said:
Hi myrah

Any march or Apr applicant got ip today, as mine is still showing application received. .. :(:(:(:(:(
no nothing today just ppl getting their pp's bk with visa.........

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
grnrg said:
Hi All,

Thanks all for the help.

Neil
It will delay your process if you don't submit the passport after getting first passport request .their are some people who did not submitted it because they were out of India for various reasons like jobs or travel plans out of India . If you are not having any plans to go out of India then submit it as soon as possible .please go through the forum from beginning if you have any doubts.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Waitisover said:
1) Was I married before
2) Do I have any kids

Nice long story! Glad that you shared your landing experience with us. So appreciated it :)

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
SN0206 said:
Nice long story! Glad that you shared your landing experience with us. So appreciated it :)
Dear it is not my landing experience .one of the other members on this forum shared it I just copied and pasted for the knowledge of other people like us .