Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
samz ana said:
Another good news guys...just received an email from New delhi visa office.... they asked me to arrange through the VFS office to return my passport back :)
So the email just said to take back your passport and they started processing on the 17th? That's really fast! Congratulations! Is your case very easy and straightforward? Did they say that decision was made and that you got visa?

I wonder if the others who got their DMs also had to contact the VFS to get their visa stamped passports.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Desi-girl said:
So the email just said to take back your passport and they started processing on the 17th? That's really fast! Congratulations! Is your case very easy and straightforward? Did they say that decision was made and that you got visa?

I wonder if the others who got their DMs also had to contact the VFS to get their visa stamped passports.
Samz sana said only it shows in process not dm yet but i bet she will get dm soon because they emailed her for arrange thing.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
OMG!!! 1000 pages on this forum! :p We should Celebrate for our sense of Desi community togetherness!

Here is giving a shout out to everyone who have been a constant source of amazing endless support and awesome advice that has kept us going through the good and the bad times. Thank you!
And to the silent ones who drop in to say Hi on and off. Don't be shy, join in cuz the more the merrier this forum gets. And it's an amazing way to pass the time or make great friends.

I wonder how many more pages we will add before we are all kicked out :D

Hope there are lots of DMs really fast, really soon and no headaches or broken hearts. Good luck everybody!

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
ankb2308 said:
Hi all,

Finally a welcome change to my wife's application, it is "In Process" as of September 17th.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2013.
2. We started processing your application on September 17, 2013.
Finally! I am happy for you...
You have done your share of waiting for now, hopefully this "In Process" becomes "Decision Made" very soon Inshallah...

jask

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Surrey, BC Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-05-2014
File Transfer...
14-06-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
28-10-2015
:) :) :) :) Happy 1000 pages to everybody..... I wish this number will bring visas for all 2012, jan, feb, march & April applicants :) :) :) :)

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, :) :) :) :)

I am sponsoring my child who is in India now. Is there any thread of parents who are sponsoring their dependent child.
How long does it take for Delhi CIC to stamp the passport of an Infant(10 months old). Its nearly 4 months that I have sent my sons passport for stamping. Any idea/ Time line of how long it might take.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Can not stay for long with out seeing my son ..
Thankyou in advance for your guidance. :) :) :)

Regards
Destined...

HumyahaTumvaha

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 3013
Med's Done....
September 2012, remedical submitted on 29 Oct'13
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 15 Oct.....
Hello all!

Congrats to all who have got DMs this week or any progress in their E-status :) and a very best of luck to all waiting for their turn :)

My status is same from past five months :'(

conina

Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
Steve Jones said:
Guys well m i don't know or may be m not able to check the status of sponsorship from the starting..when i put the my wife UCI it says no data available but when i put my UCI or Application Number then it says permanent residence status "we recvd ur application on 15,march 2013 that's it.
So how can i check the sponsorship status.....!!why m not able to check the status from starting...why..
I've been having the same trouble too. I'm able to log in using my UCI#, but not my spouse's. Maybe there's something wrong with the system...or better yet changes are being made to the status ???

HumyahaTumvaha

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 3013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
jask said:
:) :) :) :) Happy 1000 pages to everybody..... I wish this number will bring visas for all 2012, jan, feb, march & April applicants :) :) :) :)
Amen! :)

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
HumyahaTumvaha said:
Hello all!

Congrats to all who have got DMs this week or any progress in their E-status :) and a very best of luck to all waiting for their turn :)

My status is same from past five months :'(
Hello HumyahaTumvaha,
What is ur E-cas status and i noticed that ur medical will expire in this month as well....hope u'll get visa before that and land in Canada..

LM86

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-April-2013
AOR Received.
2-May-2013
File Transfer...
22-may-2013
Med's Done....
13-march-2013
Passport Req..
09-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2013
Desi-girl said:
OMG!!! 1000 pages on this forum! :p We should Celebrate for our sense of Desi community togetherness!

Here is giving a shout out to everyone who have been a constant source of amazing endless support and awesome advice that has kept us going through the good and the bad times. Thank you!
And to the silent ones who drop in to say Hi on and off. Don't be shy, join in cuz the more the merrier this forum gets. And it's an amazing way to pass the time or make great friends.

I wonder how many more pages we will add before we are all kicked out :D

Hope there are lots of DMs really fast, really soon and no headaches or broken hearts. Good luck everybody!

party time yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye visa toh nahi mila magar 1000 ka aankara pura kar diya sabne lol :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Destined said:

I am sponsoring my child who is in India now. Is there any thread of parents who are sponsoring their dependent child.
How long does it take for Delhi CIC to stamp the passport of an Infant(10 months old). Its nearly 4 months that I have sent my sons passport for stamping. Any idea/ Time line of how long it might take.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Regards
Destined...
Hello Destined,
Well there should be a thread of children sponsorship i think u need to find it on goolge for that...but its really really sad i am really sorry to hear that u are not with ur children.i know its really hard for a mother to live without son/daughter even a single day..!! NDVO have to understand these things and issue the visa in priority basis..BTW what is ur E-cas status shows u and please u can also apply the GCMS note to know about what is going on with the file..!

HumyahaTumvaha

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 3013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Steve Jones said:
Hello HumyahaTumvaha,
What is ur E-cas status and i noticed that ur medical will expire in this month as well....hope u'll get visa before that and land in Canada..
"App received" and "medical received"
yeah I know bt our lawyer said there is a delay from their end so they are not gonna ask for another. Lets see what happens.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Destined said:

Regards
Destined...
Hi Destined,

Try these forums:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/dependent-child-sponsorship-impact-of-new-rule-please-please-help-t135636.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-dependent-child-sponsorship-join-here-t111379.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/dependant-child-outland-sponsorship-queries-pl-help-t146906.0.html

Passports are stamped based on priority. You will have to check the timeline posted online on the CIC website for sponsorship of dependant child.

These are some of the forums taking about dependant child sponsorship. Hope it helps.
Good luck. I hope it works out for you.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
jask said:
happy 1000 pages and with the happy happy page hope we get 20 dm's this weekend ....if FSW can get it on a sunday from new delhi then why cant we............ ;D ;D ;D