+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New comer!

meenum

May 25, 2012
I am currently doing MBA + ACCA from UK on a student visa (originally from Pakistan) but want to relocate myself to Canada.Can some one guide me with my queries?

1.Which is a good college which can offer me a 1 year diploma?
2.Which province is good for students in terms of jobs?
3.What is PNP and how does it effect me when i chose some college in any province Canada?
4.Is it more promising to go in a uni or a college?what are the success rates for college students getting visa?
5.Will i be able to work full time there?if my spouse accompanies me will he be allowed to work full time?
6.What is the bank statement i have to show and for what duration?
7.what are the chances of getting PR in Canada after 1 year of education there?(along with masters,age,language and family points being fulfilled)

Hope i will get help from members of this forum.
Regards,
Meenum.

Chidukmiduk

Jul 22, 2012
1. mohawk college or sheridan college are gud for applying.apply for some buisness course.
2.callgary or vancouver is gud for jobs but they dont have gud visa chances.
3.PNP gives you temporary residence for one province and later after few time may be 6-8months u can apply for federal.
4.vissa depends upon ur accademics, ur course choosen etc. but never say tht you hav relatives here bcoz they suspect tht u will not go back to ur country.
5.no idea about spouse.
6.its going to change for jan batch.u need to deposit 10,000$ in scotia bank which u get back in next 10 months as ur living expenses.
7.apply for 1year program but get it changed after reaching here.bcoz there is no hope i mean just10% hope for them to get PR.might govt gonna stop giving work permit to students with1year course. u can assess for ur immigration from CIC assessment tool. might u may fullfill them now.try to apply for quebec province. u just need to learn french. very easy and gud for jobs too.
go ahead.gud luck.

cyas33

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Meenum, you need to go read CIC website and educate yourself about the CORRECT ways to immigrate to Canada. I will not take Chidukmiduk response to heart. There is too much ignorance and mis information on this site.That is why some people get rejected for visas and permits.Good luck!

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
meenum said:
I am currently doing MBA + ACCA from UK on a student visa (originally from Pakistan) but want to relocate myself to Canada.Can some one guide me with my queries?

1.Which is a good college which can offer me a 1 year diploma?
2.Which province is good for students in terms of jobs?
3.What is PNP and how does it effect me when i chose some college in any province Canada?
4.Is it more promising to go in a uni or a college?what are the success rates for college students getting visa?
5.Will i be able to work full time there?if my spouse accompanies me will he be allowed to work full time?
6.What is the bank statement i have to show and for what duration?
7.what are the chances of getting PR in Canada after 1 year of education there?(along with masters,age,language and family points being fulfilled)

Hope i will get help from members of this forum.
Regards,
Meenum.
hey,
This forum is a great medium to resolve all your queries.....people here are generally very helpful :)

I would strongly suggest not to apply to a college! Not a single college applicant has been granted a visa from Pakistan no matter how strong the applicant's credentials are. Whereas the university applicants are easily getting visas. Here is a spreadsheet prepared where you can observe the timeline of applicants (both univ and college), see for yourself that no one from Pak has actually got a visa if they have acceptance from a college, plus the waiting times are so agonizing, 6-7 months! The spread sheet includes applicants only from Pakistan;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkaSzDkxOr5FdC13a2xVbllUWTlJOGkwV3dTRUd5bnc#gid=0

As for jobs calgary is the best place to be. Apart from that, sasketchwan is the fastest growing place in Canada. But do good researrch yourself as well, i would recommend

You can find out the answers about queries about work permits for your spouse and you;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-spouse.asp

Also join the facebook page where you can find many other Pakistani applicants;

http://www.facebook.com/groups/208324095960430/211207852338721/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity

I hope all this helps and best of luck :)